Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Hope Dims Over Bail For Frederick Nwajiagu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Dims Over Bail For Frederick Nwajiagu (22703 Views)

PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies / 2023: Hope For South Eastern President Dims / 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Dims Over Bail For Frederick Nwajiagu by RecentHistory: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
jojokelechi:

Who's this cow without sense of reasoning?.
Some of you don't even know how you sound in public... Gibberish!

We know many of you Ipob supporters are hiding in Lagos. We will fish you idiots out and destroy you.

1 Like

Re: Hope Dims Over Bail For Frederick Nwajiagu by RecentHistory: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
UNDFTD:
This is your One Nigeria for you. A country where you have absolutely NO RIGHT to express your opinion without being arrested if you're from a particular ethnic nationality. What happened to MC Oluomo, who threatened the Igbo-speaking Biafrans? Was he arrested? Nope! Even the security agency made an excuse for him that it was a JOKE! So, for all of you Igbo-speaking Biafrans, if you do NOT get it thru your head that Nigeria is NOT for you, then you are the biggest FOOL ever lived!

Mc Oluomo threatened Igbos in Lagos. Why didn't this fool threaten Yorubas in igboland?
The stupid economic refugee was threatening Yorubas in Lagos.

We will deal with him and his fellow ipob supporters in Lagos. Nothing nothing you Ipob pigs can do.
Re: Hope Dims Over Bail For Frederick Nwajiagu by mordred44: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hin think sey lasgidi na yeast......oluku
Re: Hope Dims Over Bail For Frederick Nwajiagu by Otulented: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
oyin44:
Free an ipob terrorist! NO, very dangerous to our community. .

Just de mumu yourself
Re: Hope Dims Over Bail For Frederick Nwajiagu by BlackKafka: 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
Jamesbiodun:

“We are still wondering whether a mere threat to invite a protective group to help aggrieved people when authorities concerned, including security agencies, woefully failed to do their duties, is such a heinous crime that will make an innocent man be so unjustly incarcerated.

The lawyer know IPOB is a terrorist group proscribed by the president

A group that has murdered policemen, executed jail-breaks, and unleashed mayhem in the East is not a mere 'protective group'.
Re: Hope Dims Over Bail For Frederick Nwajiagu by Chazblagos(m): 8:40am On Apr 06, 2023
Please, I'm going through serious pains in my life.
Depression is killing me.
I feel like killing myself,but I'm just thinking of what will happen to my kids if I die.

My name is Ben,I reside in Ajah Lagos.
I have been been going through a lot in my life,I have been trying to be a man not to tell anybody about it, but I can't keep it to myself anymore, that's why I decided to reach out to people and see if there's any possible help I can get, I'm a Keke driver( Keke Napep/Maruwa) but my Keke that I collected on higher purchase has spoiled because it's too old,it didn't give me chance to save money till it scatter like this, everyday am always at the mechanic fixing one thing or the other till it pack up,for three months now, I'm stranded,no work.
Nothing is working for me,to eat is a problem, I'm losing my respect as a man in my house.
My wife is heavily pregnant, almost time to give birth,no baby items has been bought.
The Keke Maruwa that I'm using to work is no longer working, everything is just miserable.
House has expired for long, right now, I'm owing a one year house rent, landlord is on my neck,he said that he doesn't want the rent anymore, that I should just pack out, now, nowhere to go,all hope is hopeless.. no friend to run to.
I will be happy if there's anything anybody can do to help my miserable life before I totally get mad.
If I can get another Keke to work with now and fend for my family,I will smile again,
If I can get another apartment, even if it's Pako house,I don't mind at all,I will be the happiest man.

FCMB

Incase if you have some questions to ask me,or you want to do video call to verify,you can reach me on 08030720234 (WhatsApp)
Re: Hope Dims Over Bail For Frederick Nwajiagu by UNDFTD: 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
RecentHistory:

Mc Oluomo threatened Igbos in Lagos. Why didn't this fool threaten Yorubas in igboland?

We will deal with him and his fellow ipob supporters in Lagos. Nothing nothing you Ipob pigs can do.

You have just exhibited your thug mentality! Always ranting and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog!
Re: Hope Dims Over Bail For Frederick Nwajiagu by UNDFTD: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
RecentHistory:

When has it become a threat to Yorubas or any other ethnic nationality for one to seek protection from unruly and mindless thugs? Or you just want to expose your ingnorance and cheer stupidity? Let me remind you that ignorance is NOT bliss!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili / Nigeria Set To Commence Legal Action Against South Africa / Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.