Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Condoles With Sen Orji Uzor Kalu Over Wife's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Condoles With Sen Orji Uzor Kalu Over Wife's Death (263 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife / Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife / Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Condoles With Sen Orji Uzor Kalu Over Wife's Death by grassrootsig: 7:08am On Apr 05, 2023
CONDOLENCE MESSAGE TO SENATE CHIEF WHIP ORJI UZOR KALU AS HE MOURN THE DEATH OF HIS WIFE

I wish to express my deepest condolence to my dear brother, colleague and friend Senator Orji Uzor Kalu as he mourn the death of his dear wife, Mrs Ifeoma Ada Kalu. Mrs Kalu until her death in the United States was a woman of honour and her contributions towards the betterment of women in the society cannot be overemphasized. At sixty-one, she has impacted a lot in the wellbeing of many and we are consoled by the divine mercies and grace upon her.

Distinguished colleague, may God continue to grant more guidance upon you and yours in this trying time and may his guarding angels guide and protect you. Also,be rest assured that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

On behalf of my family and the good people of Anambra South Senatorial District, I pray for the repose of the soul of your lovely wife, Ifeoma. Ndo nwannem.

Senator (Dr.) Ifeanyi Ubah
Anambra South Senatorial District

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Condoles With Sen Orji Uzor Kalu Over Wife's Death by Jicqueville: 7:59am On Apr 05, 2023
It's sad

Let take care, to Stop putting the lives of your family members in danger with septic tank that allows snake in the closets, which can cause snake bite or even death! To avoid this, build a biodigester today.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: APC Accuses Jonathan Of Looting N11.11 Trillion / *EDUCATION WEEK 2023: Edo State Government Set To Host The Maiden Edition Of Th / Tetfund Assigns ₦30bn For High Impact Projects In 18 Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.