Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua (24986 Views)

28 People Died In 2023 Election But 800 In 2011: President-elect Tinubu / ARISE To Onanuga: Journalists Shouldn't Be Harassed But Allowed To Do Their Jobs / 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by AFRICANJAMAICA: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
kestolove95:
Akpabio is our next senate president... South east my pooo

I do see d most foolish people on earth in this forum...lazy minded......what will you gain if akpabio, a known thief become senate president....
Nigerians deserve their leaders

1 Like

Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by DaTruths: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Saga16:

8 - 12 years.

If you started wailing at 18, you would be 30 by the next milestone.

If care is not taken, you'll be 36 years at the minimum.

It's not easy.

Black man and ignorance.

You that is not whiling, what's has changed in the country?

That's why Politicians are riding people in this country, they just feed them Tribalism and they buy it and support whoever is from their tribe.

1 Like

Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by bobestman(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
It also happened in south west where he lost woefully. His brothers rejected him too. He lost but eye neck declared him winner
Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Fearyourcreator: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
FreedomArmy:
We from the south east do not need nor are we begging for senate president under a stolen mandate.
Our position together with all obedient family nationwide is for the court of law to do its job and declare obi the true winner of the 2023 election. The whole world knows obi votes on many states where suppressed to allow for the drug lord to emerge
There is no senate president under a stolen mandate
You go wait tire

1 Like

Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by gigabyte13: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
I don kukuma dey talk am since say
Politically, as it stands today
The South South have overtaken the south East as a political force......
South South is the new bride of NIGERIAN politics.......
Apart from Jonathan, they have a more likely chance to produce another president even before the south East.....
AFEGBUA though not my kind of person, since is days as IBB spokesman, said this one right.

GIVE IT TO THE SOUTH SOUTH
AWON LOKAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Ekawu(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
XerXers:
Next time stop relying on "political heavyweights" to give you votes from the East, rather, go directly to the masses. We are highly educated and enlightened and independent minded. You can go to weaker tribes who find consolation in cheap political offices.

Those "weaker tribes" produced a president in Jonathan. Try and do same let's see

3 Likes

Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Hussein035: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
FreedomArmy:
We from the south east do not need nor are we begging for senate president under a stolen mandate.
Our position together with all obedient family nationwide is for the court of law to do its job and declare obi the true winner of the 2023 election. The whole world knows obi votes on many states where suppressed to allow for the drug lord to emerge

Why are you Obi supporters so dull to calculate.

In all ramifications Obi cannot get up to 100k votes in core north combined even if the election is conducted 10 times. How did you now expect him to win when he focus on a population that is half of the core north

2 Likes

Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
anonymous1759:

Stop dreaming please Obi lost woefully in NE/NW let's not talk about North central and SW . Obi has really messed up with you guys mentality. How many states did LP win in the Governorship elections should make you understand you really lost stop living In delusion causing yourself Selfharm . Try your luck In 2027 it was a good outing if only obidients will stop insulting oppositions And try to take advantage of BAT's weakness when he starts ruling my piece.

Let them continue looking for a mandate that does not exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by tagtaye: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dreamer you better wake up

FreedomArmy:

1 Like

Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
gigabyte13:
I don kukuma dey talk am since say
Politically, as it stands today
The South South have overtaken the south East as a political force......
South South is the new bride of NIGERIAN politics.......

Apart from Jonathan, they have a more likely chance to produce another president even before the south East.....
AFEGBUA though not my kind of person, since is days as IBB spokesman, said this one right.

GIVE IT TO THE SOUTH SOUTH
AWON LOKAN

And I once said it's better for a northerner or SWner to align with SS than SE.

Atiku paid the price to demonstrate this lesson in practice. Wasted his years trying to court the SE only to blow up in his face at the tail end. Not forgetting Buhari's 2 runs in 03 and 07.

So, SS it is.
Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by DOM7: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
They allowed him to fail or he is not marketable? You can't sell bad market to people that possessed their minds.
Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by obyrich(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Afegbua, the earlier you learn to separate individual interest from collective interest the better for you.
Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Skyehigher1: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
I've already choose because Senate presidency is between akpabio or kalu but like to favor akpabio because he step down for president during presidential primaries that is the game changer for asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu during primaries and I said that and that step down alone hand him the Senate president but kalu can never worked for tinubu at all even before primaries and during election and akpabio really work hard for asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu and the the position of the Senate presidency is not for sycophants is for the loyalty position so akpabio will surely got it if possible. And for the speaker to be zone to theNorth Central the deputy Senate presidency should go to North West. But if deputy Senate presidency is go to the north central then speakership position is going to North West and that deputy speaker will go to south east or south west and possibly SGF will go to south east radar

1 Like

Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Kog45(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Afegbuo,you think south east is south west where agbero will decide for them whom to vote?
But why Agbero of South West have Obasanjo as president for 8 years,Osinbanjo as Vice President for 8 years and now having Tinubu as president elect....It seems there is need to learn from Agbero politics and I want to ask why south east governors are not doing enough regarding governance like South Western governors since you guys always vote on competence....It’s high time we shunned tribal politics and face reality in Nigeria cuz I don’t fancy any politicians,just check out the four gladiators in presidential election and tell me how they have been faring since 1999 democracy in Nigeria.Tinubu,Obi,Atiku and Kwankwaso are APCPDP members that have suck us dry.
Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by hisexcellency34: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hypocrite Kalu. He was supporting Ahmad Lawan
Koralords:
He spoke the truth .apkabio deserves it ,kalu did not support tinubu even showing his void vote ,he did that intentionally
Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Diligent1(f): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
GeneralPula:
People wey Dey play.

Kalu nah hin dey funny me pass. You delivered yourself Jejely, nothing for the party at all..
It shows that they still don't know how to play national politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Skyehigher1: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
May be senator Ken nnamani will likely giving the position of SGF or anybody from the south east that is very loyal party man
Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Chetas81(m): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
NOBODY CAN SEPARATE THE STUPID CITIZENS FROM THE STUPID LEADERS ----- BECAUSE THE HELL CITIZENS HAVE MADE THEIR CHOICE WITHOUT THINK TWICE
Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Dubetex96(m): 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
kestolove95:

don't allow your disdain overwhelm your sense of reasoning we the people of south east doesn't care where the SP position goes to. Ahmed lawan should retain his position
Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by stanbright(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Saga16:

8 - 12 years.

If you started wailing at 18, you would be 30 by the next milestone.

If care is not taken, you'll be 36 years at the minimum.

It's not easy.
sharap your dirty mouth
How much do you worth?
What have you gain from politics?

1 Like

Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Fiscus105(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
FreedomArmy:

How many of you? I guess you that voted massively for Obi on this platform before reality down on you.

Anyway, you can still one together on nairaland and distribute position according to how u like on nairaland.
Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Chudyfuto(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
I am from south east but I will be very happy to see that even number 30 position did not reach the hands of a South East man so that everything will clear for their eyes.. you think pulling your own brother down will project your own political interest . Let's see how it goes... Una go wait for the year 4040
Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by omoiyalayi(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
FreedomArmy:

And if the court with all evidences available to them prove Tinubu won fair and square, what would you do ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Johans2023: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tinubu is a bad market that nobody will want to buy.
Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Jagabanarmy: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
kestolove95:

can't you comment on issues without using offensive words? you made ur point, why adding south east ur pooo. grow up!!
Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Interoma(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
omoiyalayi:

And if the court with all evidences available to them prove Tinubu won fair and square, what would you do ??
T
Those Obidence are very stubborn, may be they will still they fight and continue their protests.
I trust Tinubu, anybody that protest or disturb the peace of the masses, he will order army to levy them all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Interoma(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

can't you comment on issues without using offensive words? you made ur point, why adding south east ur pooo. grow up!!

Yes south east our pooo
If you don't like it go hug transformer.
Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Saga16: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
stanbright:
sharap your dirty mouth
How much do you worth?
What have you gain from politics?

This Nairaland na real funny place.

If I see the picture of who dey talk, sometimes na just to laugh.

grin
Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by longayink: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/other-regions-should-support-south-south-to-produce-next-senate-president-afegbua/

Kenya's Supreme court nullified a flawed presidential election and ordered fresh election.
In Nigeria, a most fraudulent election condemned even by the international observers is being turned by fraudsters of Nigeria to become a saintly election, as the fraudsters want Nigeria's number one fraudster who also forfeited drug trafficking money to become president of Nigeria.
Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by Larryndelaw: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
FreedomArmy:
Ade the dreamer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Meets Kanu Nwankwo Aka Papilo / 2019: Kwankwaso Visits Fayose (Photos) / Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.