Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi (3347 Views)

Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) / Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by CodeTemplar: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2023
Lol...
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by XerXers: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:
I have watched both of them interviews severally and I can conclude that Datti is more intellectually sharp than Obi.

Obi has engaged in so many discussions he had no clue about and when asked question, instead of him to admit he doesn't know, he would rather shift the goal post saying they are misquoting him.

Thank Goodness Nigerians dodged Obi's bullet
What's your point? Are both not on the same ticket?
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by XerXers: 10:19am On Apr 05, 2023
Frigga13:
Yoruba Apc opening threads upon threads…
Wailing uncontrollably and in pains

Heheheheheh

Labour Party is really peppering this peoppe

See as them dey lobby northern nigeria that don’t even give a cent about them

This is the most pitiful state I’ve seen Yorubas and their media go

So low and insecured
These are signs that all is not well in their camp. Their leaked audio failed to achieve anything
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by Frigga13: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2023
XerXers:

These are signs that all is not well in their camp. Their leaked audio failed to achieve anything

grin

Their desperation is at zenith.. and will peak when when Asiwaju is sworn in and in charge..

They will do everything to lobby the northwest and present it as a fight against Muslims.. but the elites north has already preempt them and their moves..

The north will remain calm and quiet.. the drug baron cast and rigging must always been on burner.. as a counter to whatever propaganda of Muslims and against Muslims they will propagate..

Yoruba Apc are seriously wailing right now.. I don’t argue about May 29.. and don’t wish interim government in Nigeria

I only want Supreme Court to do the right thing and save the country from things we watch on television

The battle ground this time will never be in the north.. but southwest Yoruba land .. and Lagos in particular

Simply because it’s the Apc Yoruba thatve been calling for religious war and tribal sentiments..

Nigeria need peace .. but by their post and statements.. they need unrest and war.
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:
I have watched both of them interviews severally and I can conclude that Datti is more intellectually sharp than Obi.

Obi has engaged in so many discussions he had no clue about and when asked question, instead of him to admit he doesn't know, he would rather shift the goal post saying they are misquoting him.

True...all your masters from the north are more intellectually sound than Igbo people. It's the power of headslamming.
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by Stolenmandate1: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

your future endeavors would exhibit everything tinubu amen
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

Read and comprehend bro

Shut up and stop wailing over mandate that you've already won..stop creating stupid threads because you're bored
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by pinkguy(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2023
Yes ,please you can go and rest now , instrument of failed state
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by helinues: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2023
Rayban25:

Shut up and stop wailing over mandate that you've already won..stop creating stupid threads because you're bored

Are you angry? You should be cos election lose no be something easy to get over. The hangover mad gan
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by obayendo1010(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

Abeg, dey comot intelligent from anywhere Obi dey.

How can Obi be intelligent yet having delusional thinking that only Nigerian christians can win him the election or perhaps, winning Southern region only would make him the president.

That's a slow daddy principal
social media guru, funny how low life living in rented brown roof self contain apartment will call a wealthy man and former govt foolish when he still owns Mtn and frequent palmpay as a member not even a guest. grin grin
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by helinues: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2023
obayendo1010:

social media guru, funny how low life living in rented brown roof self contain apartment will call a wealthy man and former govt foolish when he still owns Mtn and frequent palmpay as a member not even a guest. grin grin

Stop using your gory situation to judge others.

Fingers are not equal my friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by Nwaetche(m): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2023
Okay.

I can understand your point of view.

Radical Yoruba Muslims can never criticize Fulani, who are their benefactor and overlord.

You are living up to your calling man.

grin grin grin

helinues:

Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by obayendo1010(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

Stop using your gory situation to judge others.

Fingers are not equal my friend
grin grin grin yours are equal....from your statement i can dissect, analyse and predict your future and your past grin grin grin.
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

At least you could watch Peter Obi in several interviews to decide if he is intellectually sound or not. APC elected a man who dodged every interview in Nigeria, and the one interview he granted was abroad in a highly controlled environment

Obi put himself out there to be judged, Baba Blue locked himself up in his bedroom

1 Like

Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by maintenant: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Yes daddy
Yoruba Muslim...

The Yes Daddy you are using to taunt is actually a compliment...

But you are too slow to figure that out...
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by jumobi1(m): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2023
I agree. Amongst the 3 major candidates, Obi seems the smartest and more honest though. In their prime, BAT would be the smartest. It’s unfortunate for Nigerians that these 3 were our Top candidates. We excel outside Nigeria but struggle inside. Even look at Lagos. The best candidate, Mr. Doherty was ignored.

1 Like

Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by chivic(m): 11:40am On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

Are Nigeria regions using different English curriculum?

Where is the propaganda on this thread? Kindly point it out

When you try to make readers to begin to argue or criticize a joint ticket which is meant to compliment each other, knowing fully well,that some sentimental Nigeria's,tribal bigot or religions intelerant people will start weeping sentiment,then there is a motive .

If you are a Christian read the story of Absalom the son of David and take note of his propaganda which came in a subtle way with an intention of drawing sympathy and making the people prefer him instead of his father,king David.

In just like typing this; I just discovered that Buhari looks younger and better than Tinubu Also it's easy to trace Buhari's history than that of TINUBU because uptil now ,no body have come out to say that I'm TINUBU'S primary or secondary school class mate..... You know the comments that will follow this statement.
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by Doracity82(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

So far Peter Obi is better than your good for nothing, rapist father that was butcher by fulani herdsmen, no problem with that.
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by Isobug: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

Shetima is intelligent than Tinubu and Peter Obi is more intelligent than both put together. It's obvious
De play
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by paramakina202: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

That Osinbajo is more intellectually sound than Bubu is undebatable same way Datti being intellectually sound than Peter Obi is undebatable

Is Shettima the bokoharam founder not intellectually sound than bala blu Tinubu?
Tinubu that always have people whispering into his ears whenever he is addressing the public so that he wont mis yarn grin
Thief Tinubu supporters like helAnus are shameless.
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by mii4u(f): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

Pls why don't u concentrate on ur principal u claimed won the election and leave Peter Obi alone. I was thinking that the whole place will turn red with celebration wen Tinubu was declared "winner". If Obi had bin declared the winner, nobody will even remember that there were other contestants as we will be so engrossed in the celebration that will follow.

Abeg make una try dey leave Obi alone.
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
maintenant:
Yoruba Muslim...

The Yes Daddy you are using to taunt is actually a compliment...

But you are too slow to figure that out...
Yes daddy
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by Omoawoke: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

I disagree, that Datti is the dullest person I’ve ever seen. His head is empty and he talks like a bush meat seller that never finished basic education. That guy is too dull.
I wonder how that kind of person would have been as a vice president
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by Stone03: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

It's what it's bro.

Imagine how Obi loose guard to the extent of recording his conversation with others. How many of leaked audio tape are there that might have not been released?

God gave you brain but you changed it with cotton wool to your own destination
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by Stone03: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

You dodged Obi's bullet and fell into that of your demented Bala blue bulaba. Shouldn't you be pitying yourself by now?
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by jude79(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Stone03:

You dodged Obi's bullet and fell into that of your demented Bala blue bulaba. Shouldn't you be pitying yourself by now?

Hell anus should rest, this particular propaganda failed like others before it, he thought obidients are tribal bigots like batist smh

Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

If I wanted to hear something sensible, I wouldn't listen to an APC supporter.
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

What's the usefulness of campaigning after the election my friend?

Ask APC and her supporters, they will be in a better place to answer you
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by Kondomatic(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

Hahahahaha, I bet you have not watched Shettima speaking before.

May be Shettima and Datti can be placed together but Peter Obi? That one dey the category of FFK in reasoning.
So you also know that Shettima is more sound than the working dead?

wow!
Re: Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi by Shevchenkko: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

Peter Obi has really tormented you Tinubu supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Ranked Above THESE Countries... (Surprising) / Who Killed Our Democracy? / Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.