Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed (17803 Views)

Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa / Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by ufotunang: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2023
You remember that tinubu and APC national chairman were against the BVAS and upload and transmission of results directly from the polling units to INEC IREV server because of network failure...many nigerians were against their statement meaning that tinubu and APC are afraid that with BVAS and transmission of results real time from polling units to INEC IREV server .APC cannot win the presidential election that they prefer counting and collation of results ..so that they can have the opportunity to manipulate the presidential results to favour them...so this now the reason INEC chairman lied that INEC IREV server had glitches and problems to favour a particular party

1 Like

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by Y0urUncle: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2023
GeneralPula:
“This is irresponsible and reckless journalism . “The truth of the matter is that, one of the major problems in the polity today, is a section of the media. “These are people who cannot just belief that the Labour Party or the opposition did not win the election.

“They convinced themselves that the All Progressives Congress (APC) will loose the election. “As a result of this there is nothing you want to say or do, they will find a way to twist it and make it what they want it to look like,” he said.

“What I said was that, during the election, there was a technical glitch and as a result of this and for INEC to protect the data, it suspended uploading of the results..

“INEC immediately set up a technical team to look into what went wrong and simultaneously floated another platform,” he said. Mohammed added: “They inserted the word “deliberately” and omitted the phrase that it was in order to protect the sanctity of the data.“They make it to look like INEC deliberately refused to upload the results’.

It’s what we know already. Same was done to Wole Soyinka recently. Twisting words on media all to form victim or buys sympathy. They’re strategies that can’t even work cuz people have seen through their hypocrisy & they’ve been abandoned..

Their 3rd class pathetic fraud & acute agent of division already in court. Instead of him to stay calm and let court does it work, he kept on coming to the media to say gibberish. He’ll soon meet his Waterloo..

Okay druggie

1 Like

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by justtruth88miSt(f): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2023
GeneralPula:
“This is irresponsible and reckless journalism . “The truth of the matter is that, one of the major problems in the polity today, is a section of the media. “These are people who cannot just belief that the Labour Party or the opposition did not win the election.

“They convinced themselves that the All Progressives Congress (APC) will loose the election. “As a result of this there is nothing you want to say or do, they will find a way to twist it and make it what they want it to look like,” he said.

“What I said was that, during the election, there was a technical glitch and as a result of this and for INEC to protect the data, it suspended uploading of the results..

“INEC immediately set up a technical team to look into what went wrong and simultaneously floated another platform,” he said. Mohammed added: “They inserted the word “deliberately” and omitted the phrase that it was in order to protect the sanctity of the data.“They make it to look like INEC deliberately refused to upload the results’.

It’s what we know already. Same was done to Wole Soyinka recently. Twisting words on media all to form victim or buys sympathy. They’re strategies that can’t even work cuz people have seen through their hypocrisy & they’ve been abandoned..

Their 3rd class pathetic fraud & acute agent of division already in court. Instead of him to stay calm and let court does it work, he kept on coming to the media to say gibberish. He’ll soon meet his Waterloo..

Amen brother
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by blackpanda: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2023
North4Obi23:
Liar Mohamed doesn't understand English. He is the angriest human being alive. He is being haunted by millions of lies he has told. How can someone make ambiguous statement in the public and expect the public to read his mind. What does ambiguous statement mean, Mr liar Mohamed?

Sai Tinubu grin
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by kiddkash(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2023
No kidding

Anjieer every size 2,900

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by DOM7: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2023
So you know that people words can be twisted? Yet you are accusing somebody for treason. Selfish and greedy people at least age should guide your conduct if education failed to do so.

1 Like

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by Bus2: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2023
Lie mohd doesn't understand law. If INEC guidelines stated that in the event of cyber attack or glitches, then they will default to manual collation ..... Then INEC will then prove in court there was an actual attack/glitch.

But INEC guidelines expressly state that there is NO ALTERNATIVE arrangement to the polling unit uploading of results. So therefore, this is the standard the court will hold them to.

1 Like

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by Nopretence: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2023
Blaming a good man that values his life and of his loved ones,bros getting something doing jona had moved on and no one is witch-hunting mama peace unlike u and the rest sore losers
Ceenachi:
Basket mouth grin grin

Nigeria is the only country in the world that have a Minister of information who doesn't have information.

Truth be told, the federal govt don't mean well for the citizens . A poll that was marred with violence, killings, snatching and destruction of ballot boxes and rigging. Somebody is saying that the president delivered on his promise of credible election.

I blame Jonathan for every problem Nigeria is facing now undecided
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by chriskosherbal(m): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2023
Ceenachi:
Basket mouth grin grin

Nigeria is the only country in the world that have a Minister of information who doesn't have information.

Truth be told, the federal govt don't mean well for the citizens . A poll that was marred with violence, killings, snatching and destruction of ballot boxes and rigging. Somebody is saying that the president delivered on his promise of credible election.

word!!! Especially the last sentence

1 Like

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by 12345baba(m): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2023
Mad grand pa

1 Like

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by Interoma(m): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

If we find out, we would see that you are from Yeebow land. All of you are very desperate.
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by Tareq1105: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ceenachi:
Basket mouth grin grin

You're talking rubbish. Is it today snatching and destruction of ballot boxes started?

If you were appointed Resident Electoral Officer of your state today, can you do better? Nonsense critics who cannot do better than those they're criticizing.
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by Favor875: 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Gfygnc

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by Maxymilliano(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lai is back again to tell the last one
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by FireUpNow(m): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
The lying wizard after knowing that he messed up and he wants us to believe his stupid dirty lies again

1 Like

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by MrUchenna1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
not only his statements.....everything about him is twisted

1 Like

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by sterlingD(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Minister Lai Mohammed you are part and parcel of the outgoing Administration.As much as you mean well and are doing your job to project the image of the outgoing Administration please and please refrain from all the electoral brouhaha of the just concluded elections. As much as possible don't comment on any of the political party and their aspirants just tell everyone to be more civil as the agrived parties have head to court to seek legal redress about the just concluded election and let and allow the court do their job which is to handle the validity of the just concluded presidential elections.

Even if it is your political party that still won the election be more of your job now, do more of your job as Minister of Information of the current outgoing Administration.What is selling and what will sell is been sort after to create sensational headlines which will divert our attention from the core issue which is the STAE OF AFFAIRS OF THE NATION.
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by Sammy5413(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
I was shocked myself when I read the statement they alleged he made!
I knew nothing true can come out of his mouth

1 Like

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by Adoluche: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
You are still saying the same thing. INEC delibrately switched off the IREV portal because of their supposed technical glitch. It didnt change the earlier position. INEC is the culprit here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by starz100: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
Afonja007:
I swear to god Jonathan put in this mess ,igbos are the ones paying for sins of Jonathan ,he made jega chairman of inec when he know his against northerner buhari extremist for that matter
Thank you for this statement. I wish Jonathan was a bit calculating,by removing Jega who was obviously against him at the time, APC won't have nigeria for a ride like this. Even if No Jonathan was no more interested in becoming the president,he could have simply picked a northern PDP stuge to run for the presidency.
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by Ubanz: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
Don't worry,we know everything about ur life is twisted.

1 Like

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by Kaiser20: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
Septagon:
A minister of information doesn't know the difference between believe and belief.it's shocking.
Don't blame the outdated Mohammed Minister, his mates are in old people's homes or playing with their grandchildren in parks

1 Like

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by OneCandleAway(f): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ceenachi:
Basket mouth grin grin

But people wanted Sai baba and Jonathan let the people have what they want

1 Like

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by onuman: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/04/05/lai-mohammed-my-statement-on-inecs-uploading-of-election-results-twisted/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7641318/inec-deliberately-withheld-uploading-presidential

"What I said was that, during the election, there was a technical glitch and as a result of this and for INEC to protect the data, it suspended uploading of the results." ---- Lai Mohammed.

In bold. Suspension of upload of results is also a breach of the guidelines established by INEC before the election, because the guidelines included that voters must be watching the voting and collation processes on INEC'S IREV Portal and see how the winner would emerge.

Lai the lier, you further invalidate the election results with new lies to cover your old lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by starz100: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
ufotunang:
You remember that tinubu and APC national chairman were against the BVAS and upload and transmission of results directly from the polling units to INEC IREV server because of network failure...many nigerians were against their statement meaning that tinubu and APC are afraid that with BVAS and transmission of results real time from polling units to INEC IREV server .APC cannot win the presidential election that they prefer counting and collation of results ..so that they can have the opportunity to manipulate the presidential results to favour them...so this now the reason INEC chairman lied that INEC IREV server had glitches and problems to favour a particular party
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by Exceed15: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

Pack well
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by Afonja007: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
starz100:

Thank you for this statement. I wish Jonathan was a bit calculating,by removing Jega who was obviously against him at the time, APC won't have nigeria for a ride like this. Even if No Jonathan was no more interested in becoming the president,he could have simply picked a northern PDP stuge to run for the presidency.
Jonathan created the monster called buhari
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by slevan: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
The only part I disagree with is the part that you said, you blamed GEJ. Let me ask you a question, If GEJ and Buhari contests again, knowing what you know now, who would you vote for? Buhari, right? Then stop blaming GEJ. Rest.

Ceenachi:
Basket mouth grin grin

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by DaCharis2016: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Show us how APC won this election without cancelling and changing of figures on the form EC8A result sheets and I will believe you.

1 Like

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by carlos1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
U think Tinubu knows wat is going on? DEM.ENTIA na ur m.ate?

cktheluckyman:
grin grin
Tinubu must have called and tongue-lashed him for messing up his case in court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Arrive In Lagos Tuesday For Sallah / An Open Letter To President-Elect Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan / “Niger Bridge May Collapse Sooner Than Envisaged”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.