Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Your Day Shall Come - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Day Shall Come (156 Views)

6 Things You Can Do To Ensure Your Day Is Productive / Why You Shouldn’t Quit Your Day Job To Start A Business / Time Shall Come Money Will Never Be My Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Day Shall Come by seiyefajohn(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2023
YOUR DAY SHALL COME:

7years ago, I was unsatisfied as a WRITER, but i had hope(s) of getting published one-day. Few years later, I am a fulfilled AUTHOR with multiple books to my credit. Smiles. How great is our God? If you ask me, I will say, 'his greatness is beyond measure.'

Oga and madam, brothers and sisters, bretheren in general, calm your nerves. Wetin you de desperately worry about today, go be one of your numerous achievements tomorrow. Remain steadfast, upright and be fervent with your craft. Do not relent for a second.

Me wey bin de pray to reach publishing stage one-day, na me de sell copies of my books weekly @3k per copy. 2copies just got sold this morning and another 2copies de prep to get sold before evening go reach. I even enclosed payment proof in this post to encourage someone strive even more.

Hear me, even Jesus did not just wake-up to start healing the sick and raising the dead, though he had the capacity to do so from birth, but the circle of process is important to the outcome any manifestation. Remember that, his parents even had to protect him from death at young age.

Can you imagine the 'saviour of mankind' been moved from place to place just to keep him safe from the hands of the king and his hunt men. No wonder the scripture admit(s) to times and seasons. When Jesus was ripe enough to emerge, his manifestation became thunderous even until this very day.

Are you a craft(s) man, a talented male or female, an athlete, or a career person and the work of your hand is not putting food on your table? Do you feel discouraged, helpless and senseless for your continious application of consistency to that career, job, marriage or line of business? Keep at it! Your day shall come.

Seiyefa John✍️🎬

Re: Your Day Shall Come by Modifire(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
seiyefajohn:
YOUR DAY SHALL COME:

7years ago, I was unsatisfied as a WRITER, but i had hope(s) of getting published one-day. Few years later, I am a fulfilled AUTHOR with multiple books to my credit. Smiles. How great is our God? If you ask me, I will say, 'his greatness is beyond measure.'

Oga and madam, brothers and sisters, bretheren in general, calm your nerves. Wetin you de desperately worry about today, go be one of your numerous achievements tomorrow. Remain steadfast, upright and be fervent with your craft. Do not relent for a second.

Me wey bin de pray to reach publishing stage one-day, na me de sell copies of my books weekly @3k per copy. 2copies just got sold this morning and another 2copies de prep to get sold before evening go reach. I even enclosed payment proof in this post to encourage someone strive even more.

Hear me, even Jesus did not just wake-up to start healing the sick and raising the dead, though he had the capacity to do so from birth, but the circle of process is important to the outcome any manifestation. Remember that, his parents even had to protect him from death at young age.

Can you imagine the 'saviour of mankind' been moved from place to place just to keep him safe from the hands of the king and his hunt men. No wonder the scripture admit(s) to times and seasons. When Jesus was ripe enough to emerge, his manifestation became thunderous even until this very day.

Are you a craft(s) man, a talented male or female, an athlete, or a career person and the work of your hand is not putting food on your table? Do you feel discouraged, helpless and senseless for your continious application of consistency to that career, job, marriage or line of business? Keep at it! Your day shall come.

Seiyefa John✍️🎬

🙏

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just One Of These Ideas Will Earn You Steady Income.. FREE Video / Be More Aware Of Your Environment, An Editor (mr Kingsley) Urges The I.t Staff / Make $500-1000 Online Every Month With Amazon KDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.