Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos (1597 Views)

Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos / Peter Obi The Christain Discriminative Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Lannister360: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
I just want to pass this message:
On nairaland, It's okay for Yorubas to insult other tribes but it's not okay when other tribe retaliates (this is the undiluted truth)

I don't know how someone will be running a business like nairaland in such a diverse Country like Nigeria and systematically being discriminative towards a tribe as big as the Igbos? It's only a matter of time majority of Igbos will notice this biased behaviour and leave nairaland so you can run your ethnic discriminating website in peace.

On this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7630486/bini-people-launch-attacks-igbo

One tribal bigot made the following offensive comment:
" I'm disappointed in Igbos that trade banters online especially on Nairaland, Twitter, Linda Ikeji's blog. They are so shameless they don't know their history stinks. "

With the bolded statement above, this guy is indirectly insulting not just the entire Igbo people, but also their ancestors. As part Igbo myself I found this very offensive and I responded with a similar post insulting this guy and his tribe too, note that I wouldn't have insulted him if he didn't insult my tribe first.

All of a sudden one tribal discriminating infested mod came to block me and deleted my post, stating that I broke rule 2, the same rule 2 that this Yoruba guy broke by saying: " They are so shameless they don't know their history stinks. "

This mod didn't delete the Yoruba guy's post or block the Yoruba guy.
You don't mix sentiment with business otherwise you will crash, nairaland use to be a free and fair website for all Nigerians, but now it seems seun has employed some ethnic discriminating bigots who feel the need to favour Yoruba bullies.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by maivd: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tell me one tribe in this country the igbos genuinely like.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Armaggedon: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:
stop making a yoruba problem a general one

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by maivd: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Armaggedon:
stop making a yoruba problem a general one
Is it hard to name one tribe you igbos genuinely like?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by wahahlawahala: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Alot of yorubas and ppl frm other tribes are getting banned daily on nairaland, but you won't see them wail about it.. den go own up to their fuckups...

But u see Igbo ppl with their insecurities huh.. den go create several threads, go on radio, do tv interview to shift goal post.. den go blame oda ppl for their mistakes .😒kai

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Corn247: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Why did you think everything is about igbo when in most of the situations, they're even out of context... You sabi how many yorubas the mods don ban?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Iceberg3: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:

What kind of childish question is this?!
And what kinda answer do you expect to this silly question!?

Some of you Nigerian people don't have anything to do with your lives,pity.
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Chizaam2008: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
Oh yes o.
Just like in Nigeria.
When they want to be mischievious, some will pretend to be 'bots' and ban you unnecessary.
Old trick.

Others will send their croonies to try to blackmail you to reveal your identity online to scare you.
I SAY WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!
Not everyone is hiding from their past. . . or is ashamed of their own mothers or fathers to claim other people's names likd DRUGGY TIEFNUBU

Make dem do their worst!

ON OBI'S MANDATE I STAND!!!! cheesy

SAY NO TO A DRUGGGGG DADDDDDDY!!!

OBI? 76! OBI NWANEM? YESS DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDY!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by totit: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
grin

Leave the Mods a lone and stop crying; I got banned for fighting back for 3 days.

After 3 days ban expire I made a post here on NL and I was banned again for no just a cause and I didn't cry.

By the way, I am from SW so stop crying and bullying the mods.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by maivd: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=122312268][/quote]
Is it that hard to name one tribe?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by tamdun: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Are u sure these people are from earth? Must u guys complain all the time,must u always have ur way even if it's not right?
I was ban for fvcking 4 days,last week,I accepted my punishment and move on, so u think the op will treat u guys special because u r igbo?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Christistruth03: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:

grin

The Edos lately

But that will likely end after Edos see their Edo State has been added to Igbos latest map of Biafra

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by omohayek: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Corn247:
Why did you think everything is about igbo when in most of the situations, they're even out of context... You sabi how many yorubas the mods don ban?
Their endless paranoia and obsession with always seeing themselves as "blameless victims" is truly tiring. Fires break out in a Lagos market and they rush to attribute it to "Igbophobia", mods rein them in and they scream "discrimination", voters are turned off by inexperience and pro-Biafran agitation and they waste no time accusing the voters of "bigotry", even though the very same voters had given their kinsman a victory 2 weeks prior ...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Lannister360: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:
Urhobo, Isoko, Ijaw, Rivers, Benue, intact if I'm to be honest, Igbo likes every tribe, the only tribe Igbo doesn't like is Hausa due to past history. Igbos like Yorubas too, but Yorubas are trying really hard to make themselves unlikable.

Lemme ask you, what has Igbo done to any tribe that makes you think they hate most tribes in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by BOLATINUBU01: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
They Don start to wail again 🤣🤣

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Lannister360: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
wahahlawahala:
Alot of yorubas and ppl frm other tribes are getting banned daily on nairaland, but you won't see them wail about it.. den go own up to their fuckups...

But u see Igbo ppl huh.. den go create several threads, go on radio, do tv interview to shift goal post.. den go blame oda ppl for their mistakes .😒kai

Which kind banned, when it comes to tribal insult nairaland mods only ban Igbos, they turn a blind eyes to Yorubas when they insult other tribes.
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Lannister360: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Corn247:

Not on tribal bases, if it's Yoruba to Yoruba they'll be fair and ban the person who did wrong, but the case is different when it comes to Igbo and Yoruba
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Lannister360: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
They Don start to wail again 🤣🤣
Bolatinubu, see name when you de answer, the name of a old sick drug lord
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Lannister360: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
tamdun:
Are u sure these people are from earth? Must u guys complain all the time,must u always have ur way even if it's not right?
I was ban for fvcking 4 days,last week,I accepted my punishment and move on, so u think the op will treat u guys special because u r igbo?

I'm not talking about being ban for just any general reason. Read my post again and try to understand before commenting
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Lannister360: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
totit:
grin

Leave the Mods a lone and stop crying; I got banned for fighting back for 3 days.

After 3 days ban expire I made a post here on NL and I was banned again for no just a cause and I didn't cry.

By the way, I am from SW so stop crying and bullying the mods.
Oga I'm not talking about being banned for just any reason. Read and understand before commenting

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by totit: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lannister360:

Oga I'm not talking about being banned for just any reason. Read and understand before commenting

Read what you wrote ;

I'm disappointed in Igbos that trade banters online especially on Nairaland, Twitter, Linda Ikeji's blog. They are so shameless they don't know their history stinks. "

With the bolded statement above, this guy is indirectly insulting not just the entire Igbo
people, but also their ancestors

Somebody said ;
I'm disappointed in Igbos that trade banters online, especially on Nairaland, Twitter, Linda Ikeji's blog.

And you claimed he was referring to the entire Yeeboo race when you said this ;

With the bolded statement above, this guy is indirectly insulting not just the entire Igbo people, but also their ancestors

No wonder you were banned. He was obviously referring to the bigots and not entire yeboo as you claimed.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by wahahlawahala: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lannister360:

Which kind banned, when it comes to tribal insult nairaland mods only ban Igbos, they turn a blind eyes to Yorubas when they insult other tribes.
SMH.. una too like to dey wail

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by raskymonojendor: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
That guy is not far from the truth though. No offence committed. He was probably thinking of the below historical reference when he made the comment.

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by accordadoga27(f): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Create your own forum now??

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by raskymonojendor: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
wahahlawahala:

But u see Igbo ppl huh.. den go create several threads, go on radio, do tv interview to shift goal post.. den go blame oda ppl for their mistakes .😒kai
Very soon, they would start writing letters to the UN, UK and USA to complain about Nairaland grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by wahahlawahala: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lannister360:

u are a liar.. show us their database for banned people. Let's see if they are truly only Ibos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by accordadoga27(f): 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lannister360:

Bolatinubu, see name when you de answer, the name of a old sick drug lord

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by accordadoga27(f): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Very soon, they would start writing letters to the UN, UK and USA to complain about Nairaland grin

Na their way or even start signing yeye petition on change.org or whatever cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Supremos: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lannister360:
On nairaland, It's okay for Yorubas to insult other tribes but it's not okay when other tribe retaliates (this is the undiluted truth)

I don't know how someone will be running a business like nairaland in such a diverse Country like Nigeria and systematically being discriminative towards a tribe as big as the Igbos? It's only a matter of time majority of Igbos will notice this biased behaviour and leave nairaland so you can run your ethnic discriminating website in peace.

On this thread:

" I'm disappointed in Igbos that trade banters online especially on Nairaland, Twitter, Linda Ikeji's blog. They are so shameless they don't know their history stinks. "

With the bolded statement above, this guy is indirectly insulting not just the entire Igbo people, but also their ancestors. As part Igbo myself I found this very offensive and I responded with a similar post insulting this guy and his tribe too, note that I wouldn't have insulted him if he didn't insult my tribe first.

All of a sudden one tribal discriminating infested mod came to block me and deleted my post, stating that I broke rule 2, the same rule 2 that this Yoruba guy broke by saying: " They are so shameless they don't know their history stinks. "

You don't mix sentiment with business otherwise you will crash, nairaland use to be a free and fair website for all Nigerians, but now it seems seun has employed some ethnic discriminating bigots who feel the need to favour Yoruba bullies.
Seun this is what we're talking about. They insult us, we respond, voom we're blocked or the thread suppressed or outrightly deleted. We know the moderator that's good at that.
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by helinues: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
Victim mentality even though they are the main culprits

Eish

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lannister360:

On this thread:

Let me explain something to you most Nigerians are illiterate you have a problem with about 60% of the Nation of Nigeria are illiterate. There are over 80 million people in Nigeria which are illiterate. Illiteracy is the name of the game in Nigeria. Nigerians abroad and not any different, in Europe and America most of the people do not employ in Nigeria because of their illiteracy
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Armaggedon: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:

It's hard if the person is a pig because pigs don't have good eye sight. If however the person is human enough, he will know that an ethnic group that dominates the three major cities in Nigeria viz lagos Abuja and Portharcourt economically, and enjoys more genuine goodwill within and outside nigeria more than any other ethnic group, must have been more open minded than that ethnic group that thinks that jealousy and pugnacity can save it from reaching the abyss of human development index, such that they had to beat up their own sister over ordinary electoral choice.

kiss the truth

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Breaks Silence Over Rumor Of Him Abandoning Late Deborah Family / Utomi, Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Plan Fresh ENDSARS, Anti-subsidy Protests / “wike Appointed 15 Out Of Fubara’s 16 Commissioners, Uses Rivers State Jets” – N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.