Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos (1599 Views)

Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos / Peter Obi The Christain Discriminative Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Zallotti: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
OBIDIENTS GATHER HERE!
We must strategize and be like OBI.
What is happening in Nigeria is also happening on NL

1. Have you been banned unnecessarily but a 'bot mod'?
2. Have you been visciously attacked on NL by APC-THUGS AKA SUPPORTERS?
3. Do you find yourself being provoked without rhyme or reason?
4. Do you have your threads imploded by APC ethno-religious bigots on NL?
5. Are you being stalked, harrased and threatened on NL by the usual APC BIGOTS?

Indeed, there is a war going on.
This war has many phases.
The most important war in the JUDICIAL SYSTEM OF NIGERIA where the stolen mandate can and WILL BE RETRIEVED! kiss
You still have a voice and THE OBI-DATTI movement must be supported.
The infiltrates will work tirelessly to tear you down in the coming months and years, but we must not back down.

We must have codes we should abide by here on NL, as things are getting out of hand in Nigeria and on NL.
We must never degenerate to the AGBADO slums to tangle with AGBADO swineherd.

Suggestions:

Henceforth:

1. DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY ETHNO-BIGOTTED THREAD BY THE OPPOSITION.
2. IGNORE ALL MENTIONS BY THE ETHNO-BIGOTTED OPPOSITION ON NL.
3. ONLY RESPOND TO INTELLECTUAL THEADS WITH NEWS ITEMS-NOT BIGOTTED OPINIONS.

Do not feed the pigeons. . . or they will try to shyte all over you.
Keep your eyes on the price only.

Blessings to all OBIDIENTS.

I SAY : WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Owontime: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
Maybe it's time to leave Nairaland and form IPOBLAND.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Bringbackmandat: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
Exactly! I was banned twice for one offense just because I stand for justice.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Efap: 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Armaggedon:
It's hard if the person is a pig because pigs don't have good eye sight. If however the person is human enough, he will know that an ethnic group that dominates the three major cities in Nigeria viz lagos Abuja and Portharcourt economically, and enjoys more genuine goodwill within and outside nigeria more than any other ethnic group, must have been more open minded than that ethnic group that thinks that jealousy and pugnacity can save it from reaching the abyss of human development index, such that they had to beat up their own sister over ordinary electoral choice.

kiss the truth
You are exhibiting anger over a simple question,just name a tribe and a person from the tribe will affirm the same thing. Why all this epistle.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Armaggedon:
It's hard if the person is a pig because pigs don't have good eye sight. If however the person is human enough, he will know that an ethnic group that dominates the three major cities in Nigeria viz lagos Abuja and Portharcourt economically, and enjoys more genuine goodwill within and outside nigeria more than any other ethnic group, must have been more open minded than that ethnic group that thinks that jealousy and pugnacity can save it from reaching the abyss of human development index, such that they had to beat up their own sister over ordinary electoral choice.

kiss the truth

Can you explain more because the problem which I am seeing is illiteracy jealousy is mainly caused by illiteracy. Illiteracy and jealousy I want and the same interwoven
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by tiger28: 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nzogbu Nzogbu method of resolution......

The Ibo way!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lannister360:
I just want to pass this message:
On nairaland, It's okay for Yorubas to insult other tribes but it's not okay when other tribe retaliates (this is the undiluted truth)

I don't know how someone will be running a business like nairaland in such a diverse Country like Nigeria and systematically being discriminative towards a tribe as big as the Igbos? It's only a matter of time majority of Igbos will notice this biased behaviour and leave nairaland so you can run your ethnic discriminating website in peace.

On this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7630486/bini-people-launch-attacks-igbo

One tribal bigot made the following offensive comment:
" I'm disappointed in Igbos that trade banters online especially on Nairaland, Twitter, Linda Ikeji's blog. They are so shameless they don't know their history stinks. "

With the bolded statement above, this guy is indirectly insulting not just the entire Igbo people, but also their ancestors. As part Igbo myself I found this very offensive and I responded with a similar post insulting this guy and his tribe too, note that I wouldn't have insulted him if he didn't insult my tribe first.

All of a sudden one tribal discriminating infested mod came to block me and deleted my post, stating that I broke rule 2, the same rule 2 that this Yoruba guy broke by saying: " They are so shameless they don't know their history stinks. "

This mod didn't delete the Yoruba guy's post or block the Yoruba guy.
You don't mix sentiment with business otherwise you will crash, nairaland use to be a free and fair website for all Nigerians, but now it seems seun has employed some ethnic discriminating bigots who feel the need to favour Yoruba bullies.

Can you explain to me how do you want us to cope with the 70 million illiterate in Nigeria
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by goodnessme1(f): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:
Tell me one tribe in this country the igbos genuinely like.
Tell us on tribe Yorubas love and never fought in your region?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Lannister360: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
accordadoga27:
Create your own forum now??
Where the one when you don create?
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Tukpa8: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2023
Lannister360:

Urhobo, Isoko, Ijaw, Rivers, Benue, intact if I'm to be honest, Igbo likes every tribe, the only tribe Igbo doesn't like is Hausa due to past history. Igbos like Yorubas too, but Yorubas are trying really hard to make themselves unlikable.

Lemme ask you, what has Igbo done to any tribe that makes you think they hate most tribes in Nigeria?
we Ijaws don't like igbos because o
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Lannister360: 12:37am On Apr 07, 2023
Tukpa8:
we Ijaws don't like igbos because o
Who dash you Ijaw?
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by DenreleDave(m): 1:43am On Apr 07, 2023
Lannister360:

Which kind banned, when it comes to tribal insult nairaland mods only ban Igbos, they turn a blind eyes to Yorubas when they insult other tribes.

Stop saying nonsense.... Stop claiming victim, ẹ dey una blood to do sumtin bad ń start claiming victim.

I am just coming from a week ban bcox they Said I abused igbo of which I didn't....

I am Yorùbá... Did u see me run to create a thread to start crying like you people do?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by DenreleDave(m): 1:44am On Apr 07, 2023
Lannister360:

Urhobo, Isoko, Ijaw, Rivers, Benue, intact if I'm to be honest, Igbo likes every tribe, the only tribe Igbo doesn't like is Hausa due to past history. Igbos like Yorubas too, but Yorubas are trying really hard to make themselves unlikable.

Lemme ask you, what has Igbo done to any tribe that makes you think they hate most tribes in Nigeria?

Non of these people likes you... They are always rejecting even being associated with you people

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Warl0ck: 3:20am On Apr 07, 2023
Seun mynd44 dominique mukina2
Sanitize this thread
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Tukpa8: 7:31am On Apr 07, 2023
Lannister360:

Who dash you Ijaw?
this was what you brain dead ibos were saying during lamidi cownu biafra Agitation till you confirmed it we truly hate biafra..

You people also said same thing during obi campaign till we show you our colors for the election recently at bayelsa and other Ijaw places..

Keep having fake hopes thinking we like you and get keep getting failures at end..

Instead of you mumu ibo to find solution for what I telling you, you are denying it....let me see how this your denying style will solve the problem we are hating on you..

Mumu
bou nama.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Lannister360: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2023
Tukpa8:
this was what you brain dead ibos were saying during lamidi cownu biafra Agitation till you confirmed it we truly hate biafra..

You people also said same thing during obi campaign till we show you our colors for the election recently at bayelsa and other Ijaw places..

Keep having fake hopes thinking we like you and get keep getting failures at end..

Instead of you mumu ibo to find solution for what I telling you, you are denying it....let me see how this your denying style will solve the problem we are hating on you..

Mumu
bou nama.

Oga stop capping rubbish, I'm officially an Isoko man from Delta state.

My mom is Igbo so I'm partly Igbo too.
I've Ijaw people in Delta State that likes Igbos, speak for yourself.
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Tukpa8: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2023
Lannister360:

Oga stop capping rubbish, I'm officially an Isoko man from Delta state.

My mom is Igbo so I'm partly Igbo too.
I've Ijaw people in Delta State that likes Igbos, speak for yourself.
get out you are not Isoko... Isoko person never do with denial.....this denial is a trademark of only ibo youths....na today? We know una online operation style..
you are a confirmed ibo boy.... don't mentioned Isoko here.

no niger delta person will denied the fact that Ijaws don't like ibos.. because every niger delta tribe know the attitude of Ijaws,,,so they don't have to denied it,,,,but it will take only biafrans from far away south east to denied the fact because they don't know anything about we Ijaws.

So,, biafla man, we Ijaws don't like you..and it final..

Here is our map..we don't like you ibos, so we won't live with you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by b4ball: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2023
totit:

Read what you wrote ;

Somebody said ;
I'm disappointed in Igbos that trade banters online, especially on Nairaland, Twitter, Linda Ikeji's blog.

And you claimed he was referring to the entire Yeeboo race when you said this ;

With the bolded statement above, this guy is indirectly insulting not just the entire Igbo people, but also their ancestors

No wonder you were banned. He was obviously referring to the bigots and not entire yeboo as you claimed.
You clearly need education! The phrase “their history stinks” is clearly referring to an entire race and not just a select few.

While I will not see this as a racial issue. It points to the level of unprofessional attitudes of the mods who tends pass one sided judgements. What stops the mod from looking into the comments whoever he banned quoted as a reference point? This would have made him arrive at a more robust conclusion.
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by D1official: 9:15am On Apr 07, 2023
maivd:

Is it hard to name one tribe you igbos genuinely like?
I will once you can name one tribe in Nigeria that genuinely trusts you.
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by totit: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2023
b4ball:

You clearly need education! The phrase “their history stinks” is clearly referring to an entire race and not just a select few.

While I will not see this as a racial issue. It points to the level of unprofessional attitudes of the mods who tends pass one sided judgements. What stops the mod from looking into the comments whoever he banned quoted as a reference point? This would have made him arrive at a more robust conclusion.

Stop crying over a spill milk, this is what the guy wrote abi your eye dey pain you ni?

I'm disappointed in Igbos that trade banters online, especially on Nairaland, Twitter, Linda Ikeji's blog.

Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Lannister360: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2023
Tukpa8:
get out you are not Isoko... Isoko person never do with denial.....this denial is a trademark of only ibo youths....na today? We know una online operation style..
you are a confirmed ibo boy.... don't mentioned Isoko here.

no niger delta person will denied the fact that Ijaws don't like ibos.. because every niger delta tribe know the attitude of Ijaws,,,so they don't have to denied it,,,,but it will take only biafrans from far away south east to denied the fact because they don't know anything about we Ijaws.

So,, biafla man, we Ijaws don't like you..and it final..

Here is our map..we don't like you ibos, so we won't live with you.

Abeg shut up, if you like nor believe wetin concern me, you're not Ijaw, Ijaw people don't come online attacking people, You be typical yelloba man from Kwara abi na Akara state
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Tukpa8: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lannister360:

Abeg shut up, if you like nor believe wetin concern me, you're not Ijaw, Ijaw people don't come online attacking people, You be typical yelloba man from Kwara abi na Akara state
then come and take us to fight the Yorubas na...
We know our enemies and our enemies are the nonsense three WAZOBIA tribes..ibos are part of the three WAZOBIA tribe...so we Ijaws know our enemies..
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by isokomarine: 6:22am On Apr 08, 2023
DenreleDave:

Non of these people likes you... They are always rejecting even being associated with you people

you don't need to generalized it, you can only speak for your self.
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by FoolishBoy419: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2023
maivd:
Tell me one tribe in this country the igbos genuinely like.

They don't even like themselves
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Lannister360: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tukpa8:
then come and take us to fight the Yorubas na...
We know our enemies and our enemies are the nonsense three WAZOBIA tribes..ibos are part of the three WAZOBIA tribe...so we Ijaws know our enemies..
Speak for yourself, I'm Niger Deltan
and Igbos and Yorubas are not my enemy. I still like Yoruba people, I don't just like the discrimination done by nairaland mods.
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Tukpa8: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Lannister360:

Speak for yourself, I'm Niger Deltan
and Igbos and Yorubas are not my enemy. I still like Yoruba people, I don't just like the discrimination done by nairaland mods.
do you ever see me speak for niger delta?
What is niger delta?
I am Ijaw and I am representing my Ijaw,,,if you are not Ijaw then get out.
We Ijaws know our enemies.
Biafrans are our major enemies.
and soon, we will show them something.
We will teach them lesson again just as our fathers thought them lessons in the 1967 war.
Re: Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
Armaggedon:
stop making a yoruba problem a general one

A Yoruba problem? You guys have been insulting northerners for the past 8 years. You lot think others suffer from amnesia or something?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Governor, Sanwo-olu Appointed Eight Muslims Among 39 Commissioners - MURIC / BREAKING: Chief Imam, Okada Rider Killed In Fresh Plateau Attack / Fulani Threatening To Stop Bringing Food To Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.