Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Just 42 Days To This Diet ICAN Exams… God No Go Shame ICAN Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just 42 Days To This Diet ICAN Exams… God No Go Shame ICAN Students (108 Views)

I Finally Signed Out At 42 / Just 29 Days To This Diet ICAN Exams… God No Go Shame ICAN Students / Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just 42 Days To This Diet ICAN Exams… God No Go Shame ICAN Students by starryadmin: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hello, Starry Gold

I’m sure you smiled when you saw the title of this article, yes God no go shame you,
but the reality is that, God no go shame those that prepared well for this diet ICAN exams.

Just intensify your study, make sure you solve a lot of past questions and leave the rest for God.

The following resources could help increase your chances of passing ICAN exams this diet;

• ICAN May Diet Study Guide that will help you cover the ICAN syllabus in 30 days.

• ICAN Video lecture, 15 diet past questions and solutions and solutions to the study pack question
Kindly chat with our admin to make a request for ICAN video lectures, past questions and solutions.
https:///starrygoldacademy
or
Call Starry Gold Academy on: 08023428420, 07086810335, 08123189141

P.S: If you do the needful, God no go shame you.

Our Offline Video Tutorials:
ICAN, CIS, CITN, CIS, IFRS, JAMB, WAEC, GCE, NECO, Junior WAEC, SAGE 50, SAGE Evolution, Excel (Basic & Advance), QuickBooks, and others.

Starry Gold Academy
Number 1 tuition center with the highest exam pass rate at ONE SITTING.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Learning Games And Their Advantages For Children / Responsible A.I And Privacy — A.I Data Privacy — Tsaaro / Turn Ur Wounds Into Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.