Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership (85435 Views)

How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet / Tinubu’s Cabinet: Payback Time For Northern APC Governors / Ganduje, El-rufai, Gbajabiamila, Fashola, Jostle For Positions In Tinubu Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Godfullsam(m): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
sunnydike1:
What of Wike the Incoming Minister of Petroleum

I will so much love it if Wike is appointed the minister for petroleum.

He should be charged with the responsibility/target to :

1. Help increase our oil export out put to meet opec demand.
2. Expose and prosecute all oil thefts without fear or favor.
3. Ensure all our dead refineries are revitalized to full capacity or privatised/sold off.
4. Ensure full deregulation of the downstream sector..
5. Ensure the pipe lines are well secured.

Wike can do it

3 Likes

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by GeneralPula: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
madridguy:
I wish Tinubu can create a portfolio for me under the ministry of communication and digital economy to deal with fake news carrier, people painting Nigeria black on the SM and their likes.
I for really like this..

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Patrioticman007(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

Dead on arrival.
Tinubu is not the president elect and cannot be sworn in by proxy.

Yoruba people are giving themselves false hope.

No man born of a woman can swear in Tinubu as Nigeria president.

Know this and know peace 😎

Let's bet you're just making mouth.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by laurel03(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He left 75Billion
750 billion ni... The successor denied it immediately and most of you think we are all full . Someone keep local govt money in fidelity for years and when he discovered he cant run away with the money... Overhyped liar

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Angelfrost(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
madridguy:
I wish Tinubu can create a portfolio for me under the ministry of communication and digital economy to deal with fake news carrier, people painting Nigeria black on the SM and their likes.

If only wishes were horses...! grin

But, Seun suppose collect one position for this administration... Abi, they have no plans for youths in the executive as usual! tongue
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by bakobenjamin198: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
madridguy:
Thank God it was a wish you were wishing, but not in reality. As it stands, you can't go beyond one of his social media foot soldiers. That's where your likes belong.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Legitisreal: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
computer0810:

Hw did he fail
why was minister of power taken from him
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by saasala(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
nazicartel:
If Tinubu wins the court case and becomes Nigerian president, The only person he should work with should be Gbaja. The rest should rest. Maybe he should consider Alake. The rest are just noise makers.

There won't be any court case to begin with

2 Likes

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by abiala2015(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
All that we Nigerians want is the peace, progress and unity of this country. The proposed cabinet list is quite good. They should make sure they serve in the interest of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Bimpe29: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
It shall be better and more prosperous stint.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by HeroicMeastro: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Omoawoke:
Some people still dey cry for Mandate when the world is moving on

I like this Jagaban ehn… lol, baba just know how to keep his enemies distracted while focusing on the bigger picture.
He left them confused, they were there debating CJN, asking for his whereabouts, etc
He threw one bone at them like a hungry dog to keep them chasing shadows

When he go their time to play again, he sent them yes daddy to keep them busy.

The most insulted and hated by some people will end up being the best president Nigeria has ever had

He was doubted, called all sort of names, mocked for his age, Muslim Muslim ticket etc.
But on the irony, he will be the best that has ever happened to Nigeria. He will surely deliver and unify everyone. I just too believe in Asiwaju and his strategies to make Nigeria great again.
He will make his enemies love him.
May the new regime be regime of blessings and abundance for me and every Nigerian including lovers and haters of Asiwaju
Our prayers are with him.
May he succeed 🙏

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Praxis758: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ministers of Informstion, Finance and Foreign Affairs cannot come from the same geopolitical zone.

In the spirit of national character, the trio are seen as key representative ministers for each of the geopolitical zones.

These are the key ministries that are spread across the geopolitical zones:
1. Education
2. Agriculture
3. Health
4. Works
5. Finance
6. Justice
7. Information

While it is the discernment of the president to give any of the seventh as gift to his preferred zone.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Angelfrost(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
sunnydike1:
What of Wike the Incoming Minister of Petroleum

Stop eetttt!!! grin grin grin
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by ibtommy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Angelfrost(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Government office in Nigeria has turn to compensation office.

Nawa oo!!

Precisely why the nation can't move forward!

Too many Square pegs in round holes!

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by HeroicMeastro: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/54-days-to-inauguration-tinubu-headhunts-best-brains-competence-for-appointments/
Competent hands up there.
In another world, someone would have waited for DADDY to send him list ls of who to appoint.
And the he will be like...
I have gotten the list, YES DADDY
THANK YOU DADDY

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Djele: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Waste of time
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by bayplus: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Omoawoke:
Some people still dey cry for Mandate when the world is moving on

I like this Jagaban ehn… lol, baba just know how to keep his enemies distracted while focusing on the bigger picture.
He left them confused, they were there debating CJN, asking for his whereabouts, etc
He threw one bone at them like a hungry dog to keep them chasing shadows

When he go their time to play again, he sent them yes daddy to keep them busy.

The most insulted and hated by some people will end up being the best president Nigeria has ever had

He was doubted, called all sort of names, mocked for his age, Muslim Muslim ticket etc.
But on the irony, he will be the best that has ever happened to Nigeria. He will surely deliver and unify everyone. I just too believe in Asiwaju and his strategies to make Nigeria great again.
He will make his enemies love him.
May the new regime be regime of blessings and abundance for me and every Nigerian including lovers and haters of Asiwaju

Aaamen to that!
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Angelfrost(m): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
Encyclopedia1:
Ellup and family never even see slot. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

True talk!

So, which slot Dem give your family?!! Just curious! tongue
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by akin9ja78(m): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
What of gaduje him too follow jagaban and deserve something to be frank

Islie:

https://leadership.ng/54-days-to-inauguration-tinubu-headhunts-best-brains-competence-for-appointments/

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
madridguy:

Bro, if I get that task, many fake news carriers go hear wen

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Menclothing: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
This list is fake

Rubbish let him tell us who is working with leave speculation
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by 77up(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
sogodihno:
As long as children of hate and perdition are not shortlisted it is fine, they should keep waiting for their fanthom mandate that will never come from obi.

Their wailing just start, 8 more years to go
even after 8years of Asiwaju, mandate goes back to North, you can see that their wailing is for ever !

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by tyinfinity: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
Simon Ekpa is believed to be given the enviable position of Nigeria Ambassador to Finland while Mazi Nnamdi kanu will hold the chairman of Nigerians in Diaspora commission.while peter obi the Pandora boy will be given the chairman of Ipob angry people committee

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Nickymezor(f): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
Yawning
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by 77up(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
akin9ja78:
What of gaduje him too follow jagaban and deserve something to be frank

he will surely make the list.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Ofunaofu: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
madridguy:

So that you can continue with your propaganda

The APC came to power through propaganda and are still running the government through propaganda
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by 77up(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
Praxis758:
Ministers of Informstion, Finance and Foreign Affairs cannot come from the same geopolitical zone.

In the spirit of national character, the trio are seen as key representative ministers for each of the geopolitical zones.

These are the key ministries that are spread across the geopolitical zones:
1. Education
2. Agriculture
3. Health
4. Works
5. Finance
6. Justice
7. Information

While it is the discernment of the president to give any of the seventh as gift to his preferred zone.
Don't expect same things Nigeria has been doing without result from Asiwaju government, he will chose based on capabilities not by region or religion.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Sunnymatey(m): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Imagine
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Asour: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
madridguy:

El Rufai would already be in breach of such Social media laws as he's rarely circumspect on social media.
FFK (APC spokesperson) said few weeks before the election that A candidate is in cahoots with Senior military officers.

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria History Makers In Pictures / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers / Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.