Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership (85517 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / Tinubu’s Cabinet: Payback Time For Northern APC Governors / Ganduje, El-rufai, Gbajabiamila, Fashola, Jostle For Positions In Tinubu Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by tesppidd: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by ShaqFu: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Good. The names reek of competence and good will.
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by benedictuyi(m): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Looks good
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by broadman20: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hahahaha!

Serious Criminal structure loading!

Una never see som chin.,..

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by benedictuyi(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Berankis:

Sanusi! Lovely. He is my best candidate. No doubt this coming Government will do well. I love Sanusi and I hope he makes the list to greatly impact this country.
I really hope he does.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
laurel03:
Most of them are better than Obi in term of achievement....
Achievement in Looting you and wastage

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by SmartPolician: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nothing new. If those people don't make the cabinet, who will? 🥱

The only problem is that they will continue to use lies, propaganda and deceits to run the country. They will even gaslight everyone.

As far as the federal level is concerned, APC has nothing to offer this country.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by ezenna191(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
An old fox in tricks. The man will only patronize his associates with juicy positions.
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by mkoabiola: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
El rufai.. Very arrogant.
He will b too difficult to control

Fashola has nothing to offer again

He should try fresh brain

2 Likes

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Thisis2raw(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ones expected those names
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by LandMann: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Only competent person there is Sanusi...the rest are charlatans, especially Fashola who couldn't fix power sector for 8 years under Buhari.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Saga16: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
All these papers and their lamba

They are no different from Obi.

Lies, lies and lies.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Uptheante(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
No Igbo man among them? 🤔

3 Likes

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by callmevirus(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Same old thieves are being repackaged
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by ezenna191(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
An old fox in his tricks
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by SleekyP(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
my name is there..thank God grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Encyclopedia1: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ellup and family never even see slot. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by ppogba: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Speculative nonsense.

I must submit something to my editor kind of write up.

Every idiot knows Alake.may be in the cabinet. The odds favor Fayemi likewise Adeyeye.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Corn247: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Competency over everything

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Encyclopedia1: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Uptheante:
No Igbo man among them? 🤔
Ellup 75
Obi kerekenke
Pitobi back to Katanga 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by press9jatv: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Bunch of clueless losers and fraudsters full the list there
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Iceberg3: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
madridguy:
I wish Tinubu can create a portfolio for me under the ministry of communication and digital economy to deal with fake news carrier, people painting Nigeria black on the SM and their likes.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by laurel03(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Achievement in Looting you and wastage
Obi Pandora... No be the same obi use Anambra vehicle moved money to Lagos? above 250m that was caught?? and the lair said he want to use it to pay contractor in Lagos... Ole buruku

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nothing spoil they are good to go

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
laurel03:
Obi Pandora... No be the same obi use Anambra vehicle moved money to Lagos? above 250m that was caught?? and the lair said he want to use it to pay contractor in Lagos... Ole buruku
Na only this propaganda una get of Obi, if we list tinubu drug and bullion van cases, Nairaland won't contain

3 Likes

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by GoodBoi1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
buharibanjo:
Adeyeye
🤣🤣
😄😄

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Zico5(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
The same set of thieves. Obidients really destroyed everything for this country. Many good people with good intentions backed out of Obi mandate cos of abuse and intimidation from them. Instead of marketing Obi in an orderly manners, they resulted to abuse as if everyone can take the trash they are dishing out to public. We are truly watching sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
madridguy:
I wish Tinubu can create a portfolio for me under the ministry of communication and digital economy to deal with fake news carrier, people painting Nigeria black on the SM and their likes.

The way u reason actually shows on your posts. You won’t get there. Your major motif is wrong
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by sogodihno: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
nazicartel:
If Tinubu wins the court case and becomes Nigerian president, The only person he should work with should be Gbaja. The rest should rest. Maybe he should consider Alake. The rest are just noise makers.

Tinubu has already becoming president, court case is just a formality.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by stepaside2: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
All politicians. Where are the young and women technocrats that was promised? The list needs fresh faces and ideas.
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Okwyjesus(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/54-days-to-inauguration-tinubu-headhunts-best-brains-competence-for-appointments/

What of the online warriors and the thugs matcheting people during election.
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Lordburna2(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
Emilokun no go do us wetin baba do us ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.