Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe (42456 Views)

TINUBU Vs OBI:. Another Billboard Surfaces In Abuja Over Expectation Of Election / NCC Denies Leaking Peter Obi's Phone Conversation With Oyedepo / Peter Obi: Another Can Of Worms Opened On Him By Former Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by JOemmy(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2023
BreconHills:

After the President Tinubu has been sworn in, Obi will go back to where he came from. LP will merge with PDP and minor parties. Then they will fight for positions. After the dust settles on that, expect nothing more from them till the next election. Obi is the new Atiku.

It's alright let's watch and see mr know it all.
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by BreconHills(m): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2023
JOemmy:

It's alright let's watch and see mr know it all.

That's a reasonable answer. Let's wait shall we? May 29 is almost here.
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by mbaise1000: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2023
Invitationn:

Baba face front. We’re not complaining😂

Why will you complain? Tell me the reason you love this person soon much and hate the rest of his family, anyways since you love him this much and you are not complaining, I will pray that every one of your family members must be like this person and in everything you do in this life, it must be with this type of person, if you can't say amen to these prayers, it will simply mean that you are evil and a hypocrite but if you love this prayer, I will agree with you on whatever you say about this person, BTW, I didn't mean to insult you, if you ended up taking this as an insult that will still make things more clearer
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by mbaise1000: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2023
Invitationn:

Baba face front. We’re not complaining😂

Why will you complain? Tell me the reason you love this person soon much and hate the rest of his family, anyways since you love him this much and you are not complaining, I will pray that every one of your family members must be like this person and in everything you do in this life, it must be with this type of person, if you can't say amen to these prayers, it will simply mean that you are evil and a hypocrite but if you love this prayer, I will agree with you on whatever you say about this person, BTW, I didn't mean to insult you, if you ended up taking this as an insult that will still make things more clearer.
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by mbaise1000: 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
otipoju:

Joe Igbokwe might just be an OSU . That may be ehy he has a morbid hatred for his kinsmen. Who knows?

Joe igbokwe is not am osu, he is simply a Judas, the so call5osu are human beings with no difference from anyone else, and they are not evil if there are still people seeing some people like that in Igbo land, igbokwe is just another black goat, greedy and selfish, with low mentality, Judas was a BETTER person because Judas at least regreted his actions but igbokwe is still running after crumbs, he sells on credit even, what can be worse than that?
And anyone that loves what he is doing and is in support of it will have this type of brother and will have this type of friend all their lives, including whoever
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Devaro: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
The former is ai generated. Let's see what they have to offer again.

I don't know why APC is scared shitless.

Get your principal to go to court and stop all your plot cos it won't work.
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by chaloskyx: 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
thats cool we are waiting but we would see you in court for our mandate!!!
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Etimemy: 12:13am On Apr 07, 2023
APC, Buhari and INEC president- select are all products of liars .
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Invitationn: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
mbaise1000:

Why will you complain? Tell me the reason you love this person soon much and hate the rest of his family, anyways since you love him this much and you are not complaining, I will pray that every one of your family members must be like this person and in everything you do in this life, it must be with this type of person, if you can't say amen to these prayers, it will simply mean that you are evil and a hypocrite but if you love this prayer, I will agree with you on whatever you say about this person, BTW, I didn't mean to insult you, if you ended up taking this as an insult that will still make things more clearer.
Look, you have this all cooked up in your head. That’s your problem.
This paranoia that people hate you is hilarious.
This victim mentality- you should work on yourself.
I don’t hate anyone! I no get time for that.
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Invitationn: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Campaign is gone. Let's face real issues.
That's my point.

It’s not looking like that, you’ll agree with me.
The opposition keeps pushing the “stolen mandate” narrative.
Even Datti threatened/ intimidated the judiciary on live tv.
They’ve refused to move on even after submitting their petition in court.
Objectively speaking, you don’t expect the winners to look on while the opposition constantly tries to delegitimise their mandate considering the case is still in court.
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by mbaise1000: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
Invitationn:

Look, you have this all cooked up in your head. That’s your problem.
This paranoia that people hate you is hilarious.
This victim mentality- you should work on yourself.
I don’t hate anyone! I no get time for that.

I just gave you an example, about your relationship with anyone, if someone is hating his family and you are chearing him on, what are you doing? I always wonder this thing you say about IGBOS and victim mentality, it's not our way, what we say is, let there be a level playing ground, and of you believe and agree that the way IGBOS are treated here is good we always say may you be treated that way I. Your family and wherever you find yourself, a person who prays a prayer like this is not seeking for your your approval and anyone that doesn't like this type of prayer knows they are doing something wrong,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / Pictures From The Construction Of The 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.