Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court (49991 Views)

Obasanjo Writes A Letter To Britain Asking Them To Back Down On 2023 Election / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by Obrigardo: 6:37am On Apr 06, 2023
Drameeja:
You neva even see anything
The great imperial collapse will hit you very hard
Stay tuned

Trust me, I've seen the future and your kind is not in it
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by ThothHermes: 7:10am On Apr 06, 2023
motayoayinde:
WHO DOES THIS MAN THINK HE IS?

OBASANJO REALLY DOES OVERESTIMATE THE LEVEL OF HIS INFLUENCE.

HE THINKS HIS SILLY LETTER CAN SUBVERT JUSTICE IN A COUNTRY WHERE THINGS WORK.

I'm sure you did not read the letter. Where did you see him trying to subvert justice?
Una go just open una mouth waa...
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by FashionCookie(f): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Ike Ekeweremadu sat on the stand and admitted to the entire court that he lied about more than one thing but you’re calling his intended victim a big liar? You feel sorry for people who knowingly broke the law and are disappointed because others didn’t turn a blind eye to their heinous crimes. Corrupt citizens are the reason corrupt leaders continue to rule.
Pls pls pls...I don't have time 4 self righteous people like you this morning. Si e ba puo!
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by ThothHermes: 7:11am On Apr 06, 2023
tunjiajayi:
angry

Lowest of the low.
Obasanjo has finally lost it.th

This is so unbecoming of a so called elder statesman.

Imagine interfering in a court case without being a party to the case or counsel on the case.

This is the height of self conceit.

Shame on you Mr obj.
Nigerians don't read. Shameful.
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by chiedozie198100: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2023
Illiteracy na bad thing oo.
Those of you condeming OBJ for 'interferring in a court process', are you aware that the case is in it's final stage of sentencing.

and at this point of sentencing most courts accept pleas for liniency, both written and oral from people who know the guilty?

make una try dey read na.
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by Chazblagos(m): 8:30am On Apr 06, 2023
Please, I'm going through serious pains in my life.
Depression is killing me.
I feel like killing myself,but I'm just thinking of what will happen to my kids if I die.

My name is Ben,I reside in Ajah Lagos.
I have been been going through a lot in my life,I have been trying to be a man not to tell anybody about it, but I can't keep it to myself anymore, that's why I decided to reach out to people and see if there's any possible help I can get, I'm a Keke driver( Keke Napep/Maruwa) but my Keke that I collected on higher purchase has spoiled because it's too old,it didn't give me chance to save money till it scatter like this, everyday am always at the mechanic fixing one thing or the other till it pack up,for three months now, I'm stranded,no work.
Nothing is working for me,to eat is a problem, I'm losing my respect as a man in my house.
My wife is heavily pregnant, almost time to give birth,no baby items has been bought.
The Keke Maruwa that I'm using to work is no longer working, everything is just miserable.
House has expired for long, right now, I'm owing a one year house rent, landlord is on my neck,he said that he doesn't want the rent anymore, that I should just pack out, now, nowhere to go,all hope is hopeless.. no friend to run to.
I will be happy if there's anything anybody can do to help my miserable life before I totally get mad.
If I can get another Keke to work with now and fend for my family,I will smile again,
If I can get another apartment, even if it's Pako house,I don't mind at all,I will be the happiest man.

FCMB

Incase if you have some questions to ask me,or you want to do video call to verify,you can reach me on 08030720234 (WhatsApp)
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by ComeToJesus: 8:56am On Apr 06, 2023
OBJ, na man you be..

Just when the Nigerian state completely ignored the travails of Ekweremadu; a former number 2 man in the Senate, OBJ showed that indeed, he is the truest Nigerian leader alive.

The Igbo Nation also abandoned their own. They couldn't even lobby the Nigerian government to stretch its diplomatic options in seeking a soft landing for the ranking Senator. Ohanaeze, shame on you.

Igbos have no love for their own. This is explained by the arsenal of hatred, de-marketing, smear campaign and lack of support deployed against Peter Obi in his strive to get the nation's top job.

I have my utmost respect for the greatest Nigerian alive Chief Olusegun Obasanjo. Posterity will always remember that you made bold imprints in the sands of time.
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by OLULAW: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2023
Fetching water with baskets. It's not gonna work. What you sow is what you reap.
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by pacespot(m): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2023
We should not be lenient with any crime committed undecided
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by abidem4real: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://thewhistler.ng/ekweremadu-obasanjo-writes-emotional-letter-to-uk-court-seeks-leniency/
Hmmm! This life sha! The whole Ekweremadu and his wife on the verge of being imprisoned because of their child's health at this time of their lives! The enigmatism of this life is just unpredictable!

May justice be tempered with mercy on their case ooo🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2023
motayoayinde:

Obasanjo is a respected man both in Africa and abroad and commands a lot of influence. If you are not sure if his influence in the political space, it is advised you read well about him.
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by Dwightventures(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2023
motayoayinde:

You are a dumb ape, that's the problem. The people that know something know what Obasanjo is: the ONLY Nigerian in that category.

Useless population of imbeciles
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by gasparpisciotta: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
nini007:
I conclude that you don't really understand what OBJ was trying to achieve here.

What was he trying to achieve?
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by emmysam2: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Nairaland is full of kids.

Letter writing for oneself is different from writing to solicit for another.

Two paragraphs to introduce himself is too much my friend. A simple former two time Nigerian President will suffice.

I will rather he introduced himself in two lines then do more to justify the need for clemency than talking about his own military and presidential affairs

Young Man, I am definitely not your mate.
Read my lips on that, cos that's a honest truth.
And I find it very disrespectful of you to liken me to a kid.
When I was in university, you were probably not yet born.
When Obasanjo (that u are trying to freely insult) was the Military Head of State from 1977 - 79, your parents had not even met, talk less of conceiving you.
True or False?
Absolutely True!!
Is Obasanjo your mate?
Or am I your mate?
You lack respect for elders.

Yes, Nairaland is full of kids (like you) as you said.
Kids who don't know how to respect their elders.
Go and get a better grooming young man.
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by Sleekfingers: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://thewhistler.ng/ekweremadu-obasanjo-writes-emotional-letter-to-uk-court-seeks-leniency/

A letter from an old useless orangutan......

Did he say , Ekweremadu is God-fearing? Thunder fire that your wrinkled fingers ......

Ekweremadu should be dealt with . The UK should please ignore this stupid old ape letter .
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by nairamaniac: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Obasanjo just dey write upandan....the first two paragraphs were more about himself than Ekweremadu.[b][/b]

It must always be about him-self serving man.

Meanwhile, Ekweremadu’s act is criminal in the face of the UK law.

Even King Charles will find it hard to intervene
But he has to introduce himself naaaa.
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by gasparpisciotta: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
nairamaniac:

But he has to introduce himself naaaa.

One paragraph is enough to do that
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by nairamaniac: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

One paragraph is enough to do that
when your CV is long, it would spread beyond 1 paragraph.
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by Alwaysachick: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2023
Ezedon:
BABA, please leave Ekweremmadu to rot in Jail, he really deserve it

Igbos and the hate for Ekweremmadu. I pity una. Which tribe will take us serious if they watch us treat our own with such disdain.
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by IGBOGENE27(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

If na Tinubu you go say this

Is Tinubu in prison?
Re: Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court by IGBOGENE27(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
jacobson662:

but he sent soldiers to wipe out Odi in 1999, what do u call that?

I condemn bad deeds and appreciate good deeds as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fresh Legal Moves To Sack Hope Uzodinma Commences In Abuja / Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) / Nigerian Steve Ezeonu Wins City Council Election In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.