Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity (3184 Views)

Stay Away From Fouani Nigeria As They Are Fraudsters / Payday Vs. Chipper Cash: The Significant Difference In Dollars / Stay Away From ITEC Generators (MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity by abhosts(m): 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
Payday is a very useless and unethical company. Patronize them at your own risk.

I Funded my Dollar Virtual card with them but all payment transactions were declined with 'Insufficient Funds' response, despite having more that enough balance. So I asked them to refund my money after waiting 1 week for a solution, but they started dribbling me and playing dumb. Now the $500 I wanted to use for phone purchase on AliExpress is in Limbo. Even Transactions of $10 would not go through.

Today, after almost 2 weeks of back and forth with their support, the same person that has been responding to me just sent me a mail that he has forgotten my complaint, that I should refresh his memory and describe the problem I am having afresh. This looks so unreal.

How I wish I had known of Klasha earlier. They appear to be honest and reliable(at least for now).

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity by noobody(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
Those guys are scammers
Fraudsters,
They are nothing but criminals,
There platform is a source to dupe unsuspectin customers,
I advice everyon to steer clear of them.
They work hand in hand with fraudsters on twitter,sharing phishing links which they claim they know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity by ibawon(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
BIggest bro, go twitter go lambast them, It's like they are doing wuru wuru to the answer.
Re: Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity by dessz(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
i hate payday so much ehn... fucking scammers
Re: Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity by Xpress24(m): 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Payday are not scammers just that their app has Alot of bugs. I av bought 4 stuffs from Aliexpress using payday virtual card I ahd no issues with them
Re: Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity by jboixxx: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2023
Experiences per user differs sha. A colleague of mine has been using it for over 3 months now without an issue. Maybe there's something you ain't doing right sha.
Re: Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity by ibawon(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2023
Not scammers for sure, but their service is just so sketchy till date I am yet to receive my new dollar account and you can't buy airtime on the app. You see when you send money and it keeps saying Queuing/Pending. Chai that thing dey bust my head
Re: Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity by sylve11: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
abhosts:
Payday is a very useless and unethical company. Patronize them at your own risk.

I Funded my Dollar Virtual card with them but all payment transactions were declined with 'Insufficient Funds' response, despite having more that enough balance. So I asked them to refund my money after waiting 1 week for a solution, but they started dribbling me and playing dumb. Now the $500 I wanted to use for phone purchase on AliExpress is in Limbo. Even Transactions of $10 would not go through.

Today, after almost 2 weeks of back and forth with their support, the same person that has been responding to me just sent me a mail that he has forgotten my complaint, that I should refresh his memory and describe the problem I am having afresh. This looks so unreal.

How I wish I had known of Klasha earlier. They appear to be honest and reliable(at least for now).

How far? Have you been able to resolve the issue? cool
Re: Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity by abhosts(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
sylve11:

How far? Have you been able to resolve the issue? cool

Your complaint has been escalated. That is response I am still getting from Payday after almost 1 month.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity by sylve11: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
abhosts:

Your complaint has been escalated. That is response I am still getting from Payday after almost 1 month.

It's that bad. sad

cool
Re: Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity by chrisblack: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2023
Payday , needs devine intervention
Re: Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity by ovuobab: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
I had the same terrible experience with them, when I asked for refund they just gave me half.

Please do you trust the klasha app or does anyone know any good one.

My chipper cash is not agreeing for verification
Re: Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity by lilcutie8916(m): 5:18am On Aug 26, 2023
I am having the same issue with payday right now. I have sufficient balance for the transaction I want to make but it keeps declining on insufficient balance.
Re: Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity by noobody(m): 7:25am On Aug 26, 2023
Checkouts available on most platforms,
Rates cheaper than fintechs
Come to DM

Cheers
Re: Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity by Akposkiz: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2023
I had the same terrible experience with them also!

(1) (Reply)

IBM Thinkpad 512M/20G/CD 14inch Laptop For Sale / Mint Dell Inspiron 15, Core I5 (7th Gen) 8gb Ram, GTX 1050 Ti (SOLD! SOLD!) / London used Laptops for sale at affordable prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.