Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) (46363 Views)

Profile Of Hyacinth Alia, Benue Governor-Elect / Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election / Ortom Commends Remi Tinubu For Identifying With Benue’s Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by emu22(m): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Come oh,So dis is dis guy will be dressing like Rev Father after he has officially been sworn in?
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by paparazi232(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
I hope he represents well and wish him all the best’s
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Dogalmighty17: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
I perceive weakness in this governor-elect. Benue go hear am

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by 4ward4: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
I have no doubt on his capacity, The Catholic Church have been a through training ground for its priest . Next to it is the Military, which was formed from the church .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Reverend Father as governor...!

Let's observe your first year in office!

Your religion is at stake here!
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
The Man Anchor D1 very ruggedly
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by 08050486478ami(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
How are we sure they(APC) will not infest this man with their virus?
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by mortalincarnate(f): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
I will prepare him
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
Who will be the First Lady??
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Jay357: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
I hope he does the will of God
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by 2mch(m): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
Honestly Benue people have tried. They have been desperately looking for a change. I hope Fr. Alia secure the lives and properties of the people of Benue. They have suffered too much.
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by AImiron: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
Otuekeh:
He is a pastor. I hope he will represent God well in his tenor
tenor ko bass ni

"Tenure"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Sholaco: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
Otuekeh:
this one is not among Obi peter Gregory puppet clergymen oooo. He is called YES FATHER! and not yes daddy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Enddy50ty(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
Man of God in politics..? Not in this country, you must soil your hands and sell your conscience to the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Singlenhappy(f): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mobutu Mobutu, intoto intoto
festacman:
Dominus vobiscum!

Et cum spiritu tuo!

Padre, May God give you the wisdom to work to please the people of Benue as opposed to working to please politicians like Akume.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Sammy5413(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
Looks like our president wan confess em sins

Bless him father for he has sinned!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by feedthenation(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
---I thought APC is a 'Muslim' party---

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by MossLuv: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
I voted for him but my fear is the man behind him. Akume is always trying to be like Tinubu of Lagos State... Controlling everything
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by kbbanj10(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dominus vobiscum!

Et cum spiritu tuo!

Amen!
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Darkandhandsom(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
There is nothing good about Apc
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Chucks13: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
I suspect this incoming Benue governor is loved by many. I wish him the best.
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Tofax: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
No wonder Bubu/APC still have die hard supporters!*🤪😁🤣🤣🤣🤷🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Chris2863(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
Let Fr. baptise him. Buhari can die any time.
😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Cholls(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
festacman:
Dominus vobiscum!

Et cum spiritu tuo!

Padre, May God give you the wisdom to work to please the people of Benue as opposed to working to please politicians like Akume.

my brothers and sisters wow! See language

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by matm: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is not a Pastor/Elder. He is an Evangelist wink
check my signature for free stuffs!

No, he is a priest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by blacksam01: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
Otuekeh:

read about reverend "jolly Nyame" of same benue state..he was also a governor of the state...ended up being arrested and tried for over 11billion naira fraud for stealing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Who is going to be the first lady of Benue ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by micflo28(m): 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Our outgoing disaster of a president should not hand him a warped template of failed leadership
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
Jolly Nyame from Benue Are you alright upstairs? The reverend that was Governor in Benue was Moses Adasu and he was never arrested, he died peacefully, years after the military overthrow the government at the center
blacksam01:

read about reverend "jolly Nyame" of same benue state..he was also a governor of the state...ended up being arrested and tried for over 11billion naira fraud for stealing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State / Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.