Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) (46345 Views)

Profile Of Hyacinth Alia, Benue Governor-Elect / Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election / Ortom Commends Remi Tinubu For Identifying With Benue’s Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
The leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Benue and minister of special Duties and intergovernmental affairs, Sen. Dr. George Akume today present the Benue governor-elect, Hyacinth Alia to President Muhammadu Buhari.

The catholic priest in the meeting presented his certificate of return to the president.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Otuekeh: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
He is a pastor. I hope he will represent God well in his tenor

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Xscape1993(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
I reserve my comments for now....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by triple996(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hope it's not ortom pro max

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by mayor1814: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
I just hope the killings in benue state will reduce drastically or even stop

48 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by festacman(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dominus vobiscum!

Et cum spiritu tuo!

Padre, May God give you the wisdom to work to please the people of Benue as opposed to working to please politicians like Akume.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
Let Fr. baptise him. Buhari can die any time.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by LUGBE: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
I have some reservations about this governor elect but it is not what to be made public. I have sent the message to a colleague to deliver to him. May God protect him if he meant well for his people.

I dont want to be hearing that he does not know and it happened like bubu of today.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by chinwe1960: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
LUGBE:
I have some reservations about this governor elect but it is not what to be made public. I have sent the message to a colleague to deliver to him. May God protect him if he meant well for his people.

I dont want to be hearing that he does not know and it happened like bubu of today.

What the message
I can deliver to him
Email me
Onugwuh@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by vastolord4(m): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
This rev. Will turn benue state around

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Naira20: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
He looks like David Mark.
I hope there's NO Deal with the rampaging Jihadists?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Ireportlive: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
cool

Finally.... Benue wants to leave the David Mark , Ortom Past for a better future

Abia State and Benue are about to get the kind of turn around Umahi gave Ebonyi

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by bewla(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
R

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Congratulations

5million Sales Discount
Treasure Hilltop Estate located at AIT axis of Alagbado by Command /Ikola Road.

The Estate is fast selling out and won't be available again in no distance time unless you will be buying from second hand sellers at high price.

- 3 Bedroom Duplex with BQ is currently N40million
- 3 Bedroom Bungalow is 25million
- 2 Bedroom Bungalow is 20million.

Guess what? 3 Bedroom Bungalow is currently on 5million discount offer; which means you buy now at 20million instead of 25million original price.

Make 5million initial deposit and spread the balance for 12 months in order to benefit from any of these offers.

For physical Inspect, payment details or enquiry.
Call/WhatsApp the attached contact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by bigdammyj: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Deeprooted: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Mightymanna(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
This man is loved by all

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by silibaba: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Otuekeh:
he's not a pastor but a Catholic priest.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Billionaire2: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Deleted

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Outgoing president and incoming Governor

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Otuekeh:
He is not a Pastor/Elder. He is an Evangelist wink
check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
As usual.
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Johnjanrt: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
cool
Ortom and PDP have dragged Benue ten back.
Hopefully APC and Fr. Have come for rescue. Benue will see light again, having rejected the satanic ways of Ortom and PDP.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Alexanderobi: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
Father benard
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by Adeyinkaaf: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
I just pray make him performance dey very commendable
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by izubext007: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
the wey the governor elect dey do mouth dey tire me
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by datola: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rev Father, please don't disappoint

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hello pastor, please don't disappoint us o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by lamdbull: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dbull on this one
Re: Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) by TGreatGatsby: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Guyz witout girlfriend get peace of mind o

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan / New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.