Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi (4239 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by geralddesmondt: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, at the just concluded presidential election, Peter Obi, has claimed that he is under pressure to leave Nigeria.

Obi, in a statement on Wednesday night, slammed the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC and some government agencies, accusing them of propaganda

Click the link below to continue reading

https://www.drillogist.com/i-am-under-pressure-to-leave-nigeria-peter-obi/?gcu=4d54453d

1 Like

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by Flora2Sweet: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
We stand by you....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by Throwback: 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Werey dey disguise.

Peter Obi III is about to abandon his zombies, so looking for excuse to depart.

If you like, depart and then continue your treasonous attitude outside, you kuku don relocate your pandora funds to offshore accounts in your daughter's name Gabriella.

I really pity the fools who thought a messiah could be found among the same class of politicians they condemn.

More sadly, I pity those who knew he was a failure and fake messiah who is up to no good, yet because they are all Igbos, they felt the need to support the Igbo candidate.

Baba 61 the youth candidate is about to betray the way he has been betraying since the days of APGA.

3rd position claiming he wants to recover a mandate that Igbo votes could never have secured.

Nobody knows him or Labour Party in Sokoto, Zamfara, Borno, Kwara, Ekiti or Osun.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by youneedjesus: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
We are with you until you claim our mandate.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by Throwback: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Those who want to release call records should do so before this criminal run away.

I am sure his latest excuse for wanting to japa is related to his ass that is about to be burst open.

All security formations should be on high alert.

You must fight for your mandate within the shores of Nigeria.

No escape for the wicked mandate thief who was begging for Yoruba and Christian votes on the eve of election, inadvertently admitting his own electoral loss even before the D-day.

A loser knows he has nothing to offer, but the tragedy is on the zombies who insist he must offer what he never did when previously in power.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by Kwamecron(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
After all the atrocities u committed during the election like say na only u don contest … u most leave and go into extinction. Yes daddy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by Throwback: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Mad man, do you think Nigeria belong to your tribe and other tribe who feel Nigeria belong to them? they can do anything because they came from certain tribe and get away with it?
This is not 1960 or 1967

He is not going anywhere and there's nothing you can do to him unless you want the country end, Fools

If you do not want him to go anywhere, then sign up to be one of those on high alert who will apprehend him if he attempts to escape Nigeria.

He must fight for his mandate within Nigeria.

No escape for the wicked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by raskymonojendor: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mtchew.

Or the new release will be more damning. Abeg, the security apparatus should be on standby.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by raskymonojendor: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Mad man, do you think Nigeria belong to your tribe and other tribe who feel Nigeria belong to them? they can do anything because they came from certain tribe and get away with it?
This is not 1960 or 1967

He is not going anywhere and there's nothing you can do to him unless you want the country end, Fools

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by LUGBE: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Evil party but they have met there waterloo
Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by meum: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Morife don’t run!
Don’t run!😂

No be today APC start propaganda. SSA on gutters said they are cooking another one. He announced it recently

1 Like

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by Hessem: 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
Throwback:
Werey dey disguise.

If you like, depart and then continue your treasonous attitude outside, you kuku don relocate your pandora funds to offshore accounts in your daughter's name Gabriella.

I really pity the fools who thought a messiah could be found among the same class of politicians they condemn.

More sadly, I pity those who knew he was a failure and fake messiah who is up to no good, yet because they are all Igbos, they felt the need to support the Igbo candidate.

Baba 61 the youth candidate is about to betray the way he has been betraying since the days of APGA.

3rd position claiming he wants to recover a mandate that Igbo votes could never have secured.

Nobody knows him or Labour Party in Sokoto, Zamfara, Borno, Kwara, Ekiti or Osun.

We talk less. Stop blabbing. Go take ur drugs

2 Likes

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by Jostoman: 12:06am On Apr 06, 2023
Throwback:
Those who want to release call records should do so before this criminal run away.

I am sure his latest excuse for wanting to japa is related to his ass that is about to be burst open.

No escape for the wicked mandate thief who was begging for Yoruba and Christian votes on the eve of election.l, inadvertently admitting his own electoral loss even before the D-day.

A loser knows he has nothing to offer, but the tragedy is on the zombies who insist he must offer what he never did when previously in power.
is your president sellect in nigeria now?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 2:25am On Apr 06, 2023
Throwback:
Werey dey disguise.

MOST OF THEM HAVE LOST THEIR SENSES BECAUSE HE IS AN IGBO MAN.

THEY ALL KNEW HE WAS INCOMPETENT AND WAS A FAILURE THROUGHOUT HIS 8 YEARS IN ANAMBRA

COMPARING A FAILURE AND BAD OMEN LIKE OBI TO TINUBU IS EVEN CRAZY

OBIDIENTS ARE IPOB TERRORISTS SYMPATHIZERS IN DISGUISE

EVIDENCE OF ALL HIS FAILED TIME ARE ALL OVER NAIRALAND

grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by snapshot: 2:53am On Apr 06, 2023
Throwback:
Werey dey disguise.

dey deceive yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by afbstrategies: 3:17am On Apr 06, 2023
Throwback:
Werey dey disguise.

Portable wannabe
Must you comment on everything? You don’t even make sense when you write ✍️

2 Likes

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 06, 2023
You will not leave Nigeria,APC will be sent packing from Nigeria,evil will have no place in our country

1 Like

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by iHateFraudsters: 4:50am On Apr 06, 2023
OP, you wish he said that, right?

See APC now behaving like opposition party.

1 Like

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by accordadoga27(f): 4:53am On Apr 06, 2023
This pathological liar wants to seek asylum after being caught trying to cause a religious war.

You are running to nowhere. You must be charged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by aariwa(m): 4:58am On Apr 06, 2023
The bloodshed this people are looking for will soon happen and they would soon realize they can’t control anger of Nigerians. Youths are trying to stay calm after the nonsense they did with elections but they are still pushing the youths further..e go soon happen

2 Likes

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by aariwa(m): 5:00am On Apr 06, 2023
Throwback:

No escape for the wicked mandate thief who was begging for Yoruba and Christian votes on the eve of election.l, inadvertently admitting his own electoral loss even before the D-day.

brainless Agbado reasoning. You made no sense

1 Like

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by Divoc19(f): 5:32am On Apr 06, 2023
Not true. Baba is looking for excuse to japa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by Stolenmandate1: 6:03am On Apr 06, 2023
Throwback:

if you guys are bold..go and arrest Obi.. thieves

1 Like

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by BigDawsNet: 6:08am On Apr 06, 2023
geralddesmondt:
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, at the just concluded presidential election, Peter Obi, has claimed that he is under pressure to leave Nigeria.

Obi, in a statement on Wednesday night, slammed the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC and some government agencies, accusing them of propaganda

Click the link below to continue reading

https://www.drillogist.com/i-am-under-pressure-to-leave-nigeria-peter-obi/?gcu=4d54453d
If he seek asylum I foreign country.. that's the end of his movement and I believe he just gave up for the youth...
Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:18am On Apr 06, 2023
You see the saint you're all shouting as saviour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:19am On Apr 06, 2023
You stack raving raging obidient keyboard warrior have pushed this man to an edge he can't possibly survive. Hence, he has to run

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:21am On Apr 06, 2023
He's alone amongst enemies.. These gaffers are criminals for politics and he knows.. He was once a criminal like them too...

He has pushed his luck too hard. I hope he survives the fall. Unless he joins them

1 Like

Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:21am On Apr 06, 2023
So sad. Really sad.
Re: I Am Under Pressure By APC To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:23am On Apr 06, 2023
He's wrong to have used religion and ethnicity as priority. That's divided everything. It's a shame really that he used that. Though he was gonna be a lesser evil.

Just like aregbe, until he showed his true colours

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations / Reps Only Spent 107 Days In Plenary In 2012 / How Do We Measure The Performance Of State Governments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.