Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,359 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Desu Post Ume Result Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Desu Post Ume Result Is Out (4516 Views)

The University Of Abuja Post Ume Result For 2011/2012 Is Out! / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by Ukavwe: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2011
Delta state university Abraka, have release the 2011/2012 post UME result.you can check your result @ www.desuonline.com for free all you need is your username and password.
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by belaodigi(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2011
dont think its true cos i just checked there bt no resultdont think its true cos i just checked there bt no result
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by prinzey: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2011
But i don't hav a password
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by Ukavwe: 12:43am On Sep 21, 2011
The result is out if you do't know how to check yours pls i will advise you go to a cyber cafe and they will help you and for your password,(is your surname + your date of birth)and your username(is your JAMB registration number).so i wish you NL guys divine luck and i pray you come out with good score,in de name of baba God.can anyone say big Amen to that?
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by Ukavwe: 1:06am On Sep 21, 2011
To check your result go to www.desuonline.com log in with your username and password after that you we see your passport photo and so on then look upward you will see some icon,double click check application status and there you have it.I hope i have helped u guys
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by Ukavwe: 1:06am On Sep 21, 2011
To check your result go to www.desuonline.com log in with your username and password after that you we see your passport photo and so on then look upward you will see some icon,double click check application status and there you have it.I hope i have helped u guys
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by fosbiggy(m): 5:07am On Sep 21, 2011
My younger sister has checked hers. I actually did for her. So the result is out. She score 57 Microbiology. Hope that gets her in. Wish NLanders the best!
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by xteve(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2011
i just checked mine from www.delsuonline.com and i scored 30, is there any hope? i took them as second choice
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by EfeEkarume(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2011
. . .like a new tv series, its out! Grab your results fast!!!
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by beckyomas(f): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2011
well its out, ive checked mine, scored 45, though i beat the cut-off but its very slim, am praying oh
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by okundiaernest(m): 4:25am On Sep 22, 2011
Guys pls help me out. Hav been trying to check it with my phone, having logged in, i checked the top of the page. And i saw, applicant, miscellaneous, E-library, log out. I tryed double click, tripple on applicant, each time i do so, it always take me back to the application page, that is where i have my passport and every other personal information like, my course, department and all that and i never saw any result, Pls i need an urgent reply, this is very paramount to me.

Thanks in anticipation, and may GOD help us all.nt reply, this is very paramount to me.

Thanks in anticipation, and may GOD help us all.
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by EfeEkarume(m): 5:54am On Sep 22, 2011
okundia ernest:

Guys pls help me out. Hav been trying to check it with my phone, having logged in, i checked the top of the page. And i saw, applicant, miscellaneous, E-library, log out. I tryed double click, tripple on applicant, each time i do so, it always take me back to the application page, that is where i have my passport and every other personal information like, my course, department and all that and i never saw any result, Pls i need an urgent reply, this is very paramount to me.

Thanks in anticipation, and may GOD help us all.nt reply, this is very paramount to me.

Let me see, , try using your boltbrowser or maybe a BB if a friend has one. Head to the café for quicker response.
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by beckyomas(f): 6:03am On Sep 22, 2011
yeah i think his right, just go to a cafe instead, goodluck
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by yemoxtra(m): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2011
okundia ernest:

Follow this steps just logon to delsuonline.com via your phone browser then proceed to sign in which is your jamb reg number as your username and the combination of your Surname in CAPITAL letter, date of birth,month and year after this steps click on sign in make sure you are already signed into the site then proceed to the final stage which is to enter this address on your phone browser (www./delsuputme) and you will see your result as long as you are login to delsuonline.com. This is the simplest way i could explain it and safe you from cafe stress and extra spending i which everybody good result.
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by yemoxtra(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2011
okundia ernest:

Guys pls help me out. Hav been trying to check it with my phone, having logged in, i checked the top of the page. And i saw, applicant,   miscellaneous,   E-library,   log   out.   I  tryed   double   click,  tripple   on   applicant,   each  time   i   do   so,   it   always  take   me   back   to  the   application  page,   that   is   where  i   have  my  passport and  every  other  personal  information like,  my course,  department  and   all  that  and  i  never saw  any  result,   Pls  i  need  an  urgent reply, this  is   very   paramount  to  me.

Thanks  in  anticipation,  and may  GOD  help  us   all.nt reply, this  is   very   paramount  to  me.

Thanks  in  anticipation,  and may  GOD  help  us   all.

Follow this steps just logon to delsuonline.com via your phone browser then proceed to sign in which is your jamb reg number as your username and the combination of your Surname in CAPITAL letter, date of birth,month and year after this steps click on sign in make sure you are already signed into the site then proceed to the final stage which is to enter this address on your phone browser  www. /delsuputme and you will see your  result as long as you are login to delsuonline.com. This is the simplest way i could explain it and safe you from cafe stress and extra spending i which everybody good result.
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by yemoxtra(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2011
The site -> tinyurl .com /delsuputme sorry for the errors i just could not modify the last posts and remember don't type leave a space like i did while typing it.
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by yemoxtra(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2011
The site  ->  tinyurl .com /delsuputme  sorry for the errors i just could not modify the last posts and remember don't type and leave a space like i did while typing thank you.
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by rezzy: 7:50am On Sep 22, 2011
beckyomas:

well its out, ive checked mine, scored 45, though i beat the cut-off but its very slim, am praying oh
You might be lucky, just pray hard
xteve:

i just checked mine from www.delsuonline.com and i scored 30, is there any hope? i took them as second choice

My dear, the benchmark is 40. Except u know the VC.
beckyomas:

You might be lucky, just pray hard
xteve:

My dear, the benchmark is 40. Except u know the VC.
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by yemoxtra(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2011
Well if you score below 40 lets say 38,35,30 there are alot of things to consider first your utme score must be high to help your post utme low score which is utme score divide by 8 and post ume divide by 2 then add up the total that is how you know your overall total over 100. Each department has its cutoff mark ranging from 40 to 60. So for example if you have 236 in jamb divide by 8 =29.5 and scored like 38 divide by 2 =19 total which will be 48.5 so if that person is going for lets say English,sociology,psycology which have a cutoff of 45 then there is hope but if it is business admin,accounting,law,medicine which are 55,58 and above then wahala done dey. I hope i am not making some people cry thats just the maths to enter delsu and with delsu as your 1st choice with a lower mark there is still hope don't let some people decieve you thank you.
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by naijalodge(m): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2011
okundia ernest:

STUPID SCHOOL,IN face the worst i have ever seen,everything about these useless school is STRESS STREES and STRESS,ha!!,tis school should have remain a Polytechnic.MMTWEEE!!
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by naijalodge(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2011
yemoxtra:

Well if you score below 40 lets say 38,35,30 there are alot of things to consider first your utme score must be high to help your post utme low score which is utme score divide by 8 and post ume divide by 2 then add up the total that is how you know your overall total over 100. Each department has its cutoff mark ranging from 40 to 60. So for example if you have 236 in jamb divide by 8 =29.5 and scored like 38 divide by 2 =19 total which will be 48.5 so if that person is going for lets say English,sociology,psycology which have a cutoff of 45 then there is hope but if it is business admin,accounting,law,medicine which are 55,58 and above then wahala done dey. I hope i am not making some people cry thats just the maths to enter delsu and with delsu as your 1st choice with a lower mark there is still hope don't let some people decieve you thank you.
my Bro plz help me to analyse my chances,i scored 223 in jamb utme and 39 in delsu post ume,when i divided them,it was jamb=27.875 Post ume=19.5
and when i added them i got total=47.375
plz i applied for Micro biology,what are my chances?.plz reply me urgent.cology which have a cutoff of 45 then there is hope but if it is business admin,accounting,law,medicine which are 55,58 and above then wahala done dey. I hope i am not making some people cry thats just the maths to enter delsu and with delsu as your 1st choice with a lower mark there is still hope don't let some people decieve you thank you.
[quote][/quote]my Bro plz help me to analyse my chances,i scored 223 in jamb utme and 39 in delsu post ume,when i divided them,it was jamb=27.875 Post ume=19.5
plz i applied for Micro biology,what are my chances?.plz reply me urgent.
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by EfeEkarume(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2011
naijalodge:

silly SCHOOL,IN face the worst i have ever seen,everything about these useless school is STRESS STREES and STRESS,ha!!,tis school should have remain a Polytechnic.MMTWEEE!!
That's why there is a S in every DELSU - Delta Stress University!
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by yemoxtra(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2011
naijalodge:

my Bro plz help me to analyse my chances,i scored 223 in jamb utme and 39 in delsu post ume,when i divided them,it was jamb=27.875 Post ume=19.5
plz i applied for Micro biology,what are my chances?.plz reply me urgent.cology which have a cutoff of 45 then there is hope but if it is business admin,accounting,law,medicine which are 55,58 and above then wahala done dey. I hope i am not making some people cry thats just the maths to enter delsu and with delsu as your 1st choice with a lower mark there is still hope don't let some people decieve you thank you.

naijalodge link=topic=764227.msg9196724#msg9196724 date=1316684505:

Well last year microbiology was 47 and if same this year then there is still hope bro especially if you chose them as your 1st choices.ided them,it was jamb=27.875 Post ume=19.5

naijalodge:

Well last year microbiology was 47 and if same this year then there is still hope bro especially if you chose them as your 1st choices.

Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by okundiaernest(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2011
@yemoxtra, Thank u very much, i did heed to ur instruction above. And i was able to check my result via my phone, more power to ur elbow.
I scored 41, and my jamb score is 211. According to ur illustration above, i divide my jamb score by 8 and my pume score by 2, my total score sum up to be 46.875 which u might wanna say i scored 46. am going in for ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES. Which i think the curt off mark is 45.
Pls wat do u think?
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by yemoxtra(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2011
okundia ernest:

@yemoxtra, Thank u very much, i did heed to your instruction above. And i was able to check my result via my phone, more power to your elbow.
I scored 41, and my jamb score is 211. According to your illustration above, i divide my jamb score by 8 and my pume score by 2, my total score sum up to be 46.875 which u might wanna say i scored 46. am going in for ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES. Which i think the curt off mark is 45.
Pls wat do u think?
I contacted a friend today at delsu and he told me this year departmental cutoff marks have not been officially released but from previous years English/English&Literary studies is always 40/45 but am not sure about this year but should still be around that cutoff .
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by fosbiggy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2011
I dont understand this talk about dividing, well my kid sis scored 197 in Jamb, and 57 in PUTME. If I have to do the math , then she has 25 approximately from jamb and and 28.5 from the UTME which gives us a total of 53.5 and that is about 54. Her first choice is Delsu and Microbiology. Does she have any hope?
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by okundiaernest(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2011
@Yemoxtra pls wat do u advice i do? Wait for curtoff mark or admission list to be announced or wat?
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by Blessgod20: 6:22am On Sep 23, 2011
Guy pls help i av checked mine 31 and jamb score is 237 going 4 pharmacy
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by Blessgod20: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2011
Guy pls help i av checked mine 31 and jamb score is 237 going 4 pharmacy
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by prinzey: 6:30am On Sep 23, 2011
Blessgod, is it ur 1st choice
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by yemoxtra(m): 6:48am On Sep 23, 2011
@Ernest contact me on siemy@myopera.com for more info
Re: Desu Post Ume Result Is Out by goodguy4sure(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2011
Congratulation To student who has Crossed the Cut-Off Mark Of the Institution in this year Admission Requirement!, student are advice to visit the school portal on www.delsuonline.com to check their score with their Jamb Reg As Username and Surname/date of birth as password: and also My Advice to Applicant is that they should be wise and watch, so has to avoid Fraudster and scammers, who will parade themselves as Dr, Prof, Or Senior Lect.
Gud Luck!
I will Keep You Update.On +2348136113757

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Study Herbal Medicine In Nigeria? / Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) / Seplat Jv Scholarship 2018/2019 Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.