Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,295 members, 7,867,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

A Nigerian is Leading The Race To Become The New Mayor Of Colorado Springs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian is Leading The Race To Become The New Mayor Of Colorado Springs (1721 Views)

Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) / Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says / Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian is Leading The Race To Become The New Mayor Of Colorado Springs by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 06, 2023
LaughterLA:

Thank u daddy😋
Even though i nor read ur writeup

Perhaps you should. No knowledge is wasted.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian is Leading The Race To Become The New Mayor Of Colorado Springs by Stolenmandate1: 6:43am On Apr 06, 2023
And seun won't ban this op.i shake my head
Re: A Nigerian is Leading The Race To Become The New Mayor Of Colorado Springs by LaughterLA: 6:49am On Apr 06, 2023
Stolenmandate1:
And seun won't ban this op.i shake my head
Ban the op for what exactly?
Re: A Nigerian is Leading The Race To Become The New Mayor Of Colorado Springs by Difrent: 6:50am On Apr 06, 2023
LaughterLA:
Nigerian born Yemi Mobolade is presently leading the race for Colorado Springs Mayor with 28%.

[b]Me: This must not stand. Ahhh. He wants to take over Colorado from the original owners😮 he must be stopped by all means. He should be driven back to his own country & [/b]contest election!

Colorado ronu!😏

Im very sure the igbos in colorado are not supporting him.
In their mind they will be like "he is Yoruba".

If the guy wins igbos will vex and relocate their businesses to New york, eze ndigbo colorado will even relocate his business back to ala igbo grin grin grin grin grin while petitioning FBI CIA DOJ UN UK AUSTRALIA ECOWAS that a yorubaman has stolen their mandate and they will prove it in court only to later claim the candidate is nor qualified to contest as he entered the US illegally. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian is Leading The Race To Become The New Mayor Of Colorado Springs by LaughterLA: 6:55am On Apr 06, 2023
Difrent:

Im very sure the igbos in colorado are not supporting him.
In their mind they will be like "he is Yoruba".

If the guy wins igbos will vex and relocate their businesses to New york, eze ndigbo colorado will even relocate his business back to ala igbo grin grin grin grin grin while petitioning FBI CIA DOJ UN UK AUSTRALIA ECOWAS that a yorubaman has stolen their mandate and they will prove it in court only to later claim the candidate is nor qualified to contest as he entered the US illegally. grin grin grin grin grin
Daddy this one nor enter at all
Write another one😁
Re: A Nigerian is Leading The Race To Become The New Mayor Of Colorado Springs by agadez007(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2023
Colorado natives ronu

He can’t even speak with an American accent
He is trying to take over Colorado and change names to names from his language
Soon his brothers will fill up Colorado
And the mayor will make skull mining legal

Colorado ronu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Haven’t Confirmed Hilda Baci’s New Record —GWR / Breaking: It Worries Me That Most Tinubu Supporters Choose To Be Foolish / So Tinubu Is Not Really A First Class Graduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.