Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe (30766 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / Lagos Police Shoot Woman In The Stomach Over ₦100 Bribe, Beat Her Husband (Pics) / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Voice22: 4:15am On Apr 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yYPbgzxWI4

Youths in Delta storm police headquarters with corpse of man allegedly k!lled over N100 bribe

Angry youths In Delta state on Wednesday, April 5, stormed the state police command headquarters in Asaba with the corpse of a young man allegedly shot d€ad over a N100 bribe by some police officers along Ugbolu-Asaba road.

The angry youths blocked a major road in Asaba to protest the alleged killing before carrying the corpse of the yet-to-be-identified young man to the police headquarters in Asaba, to protest the k!lling.

The state police command is yet to comment on this development.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqqXKE0ACbx/?igshid=ZWU2MTYxZTY=

1 Like

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by adecz: 4:30am On Apr 06, 2023
Na wah for this una country.

I go soon Japa leave am for una and
Tinubu.

Nonsense❗️❗️😕😕😕

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Weknowbetter: 4:38am On Apr 06, 2023
Youth will lead the rebellion!!!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by GorillaApp(m): 6:01am On Apr 06, 2023
I don tire for this country

40 Likes

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by ogaemma: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2023
Scrap police, Religion and tribe.
Nigeria will be heaven on earth.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Sundaycomputer: 7:18am On Apr 06, 2023
What kind of system is this
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Blaqroman0000: 7:31am On Apr 06, 2023
GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Misterc(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
How did our once revered and loved Nigerian Police Force got this bad....?
Even when police officers was being paid 3000 - 9000 naira... We didn't get it this bad....

100naira is now worth more than the human life u swore an oath to serve and protect??

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Dayoself: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
The heart of man is desperately wicked. Killing your fellow human being for 100 naira

15 Likes

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by uchaymart(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rip 😭😭

That's why I somehow love Ibadan boys! That station or the officer responsible for this would have been down in flames.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by AImiron: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
adecz:

Na wah for this una country.

I go soon Japa leave am for una and
Tinubu.

Nonsense❗️❗️😕😕😕
Ofe Japa shey Oni Owo, no be by "I want to Japa". You no Dey anywhere....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by FalseProphet1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
I see a great revolution against the police for l the atrocities they have committed against Nigerians, I see police stations across the country burnt. I see corpses of dead policemen lying on the floor, I see the federal government dissolving the police force.

This I have seen.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Jennyclay(f): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nigerian police are animals on black uniform. sad

Rip to the departed soul

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by abobote: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nigeria police has done more harm than good

4 Likes

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Wawelexy(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Police is your friend... Greatest lie of the century....

Rip to the young man

7 Likes

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Kemadealadire(f): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Imagine 🤦🏽‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Atarakpa: 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
You keep on stressing the dead body the more
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by MrRabbi(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kill by a gun
You'll die by a gun
How you go feel at the point of no return
Nuff men dead under the sun
Na so them kill the innocent man
Innocent man get paddy man
Paddy man vex turn Taliban
Taliban run the whole town down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Julianaa: 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rip
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Akeem79(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
GorillaApp:
I don tire for this country

Bad news plenty 😕

1 Like

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by viodemus: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
It seems to me that the sham forces are systematically killing the igbos from delta to Rivers. Outside these places, it is straight up open oppression and ethnic cleansing.

The wise ones amongst them better start straightening this mess. it is becoming obvious as to what is playingout.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by PulaPower: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
shocked
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by ud4u: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
What a country cry
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Irupetepete: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Saw the news and the video
Saw the picture of the frustrated officer, that sort of man should not be in the police force in the first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Oboto700(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
This country needs a new wave of fresh air

4 Likes

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Kennyswag: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
NPF and uselessness tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) / 15-year-old Girl Killed By Facebook Lover / FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.