Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe (30777 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / Lagos Police Shoot Woman In The Stomach Over ₦100 Bribe, Beat Her Husband (Pics) / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Goddyrichie(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
Atarakpa:
You keep on stressing the dead body the more
how I guess you're a policeman or u hv a policeman in ur family 4 u saying this
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Hallabee1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
adecz:

Na wah for this una country.

I go soon Japa leave am for una and
Tinubu.

Nonsense❗️❗️😕😕😕

Aje...

You are going no where...we die here together, so you won run leave us,

1 Like

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by dfrost: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
Misterc:
How did our once revered and loved Nigerian Police Force got this bad....?
Even when police officers was being paid 3000 - 9000 naira... We didn't get it this bad....

100naira is now worth more than the human life u swore an oath to serve and protect??

Are you sure some of them still swear to serve and protect? 🤦🦧😔😥🥴
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by OdefaGirl(f): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
ogaemma:
Scrap police, Religion and tribe.
Nigeria will be heaven on earth.
And terrible leaders too
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by notoknaijacom: 2:01am On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:46am On Apr 07, 2023
ogaemma:

For your mind you talk sense
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by coputa(m): 3:39am On Apr 07, 2023
Misterc:
Even when police officers was being paid 3000 - 9000 naira... We didn't get it this bad....

100naira is now worth more than the human life u swore an oath to serve and protect??
Bad eggs are being recruited into the police force every now and then.their work is just to extort money from civilians
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by BOYS2MEN: 6:18am On Apr 07, 2023
I never hear or read say police shoot one northerner because of extortion...
Voice22:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yYPbgzxWI4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqqXKE0ACbx/?igshid=ZWU2MTYxZTY=
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:59am On Apr 07, 2023
uchaymart:
Rip 😭😭
That's why I somehow love Ibadan boys! That station or the officer responsible for this would have been down in flames.

Most times, the police men on roadblocks come from other areas, so it's quite difficult to get their station (There are these ones that patrol Ashipa/Makinde road in Ayobo with a blue sienna without plate number, terrorising young men, I'm sure they are not from around here)

But then, these policemen also have blood running through their veins, it's not as if they are invisible... If they believe they can run around killing and terrorising people, people should realise they have children and wives also

Two can play the game
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by adecz: 7:15am On Apr 07, 2023
AImiron:
Ofe Japa shey Oni Owo, no be by "I want to Japa". You no Dey anywhere....

Even to run go Togo na Japa.
Small small person go learn French❗️❗️😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Chetas81(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2023
IS THERE ANY DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE NIGERIA CITIZENS AND THE NIGERIA AS COUNTRY
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Major7: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2023
ogaemma:

I agree with the former and later except that of religion, cos it's like a compass that navigate our direction and love for one another.without it the world will be in chaos.
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by DTeekay(m): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2023
When I visited Delta State recently I saw firsthand how police harass people, every young man with a flashy car is a Yahoo boy to them, they will extort you and threaten to manhandle you if u don't comply with their terms.
I was rushing for a wedding and they just delayed me at a checkpoint for no reason, funny enough they had a checkpoint every 2 electric pole distance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Sunnyski: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2023
What a useless country!

This Nigeria is cursed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by caesymore(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2023
Misterc:

Where did you crawl out from, who ever Revered or loved the NPL
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Emekus999(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2023
When it was 20naira,no body complained why now?
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Whoknowsme: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2023
ogaemma:
It should be military not only police. The havoc they've caused is enough for us.
Re: Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe by Legal001: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
Man inhumanity to man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) / 15-year-old Girl Killed By Facebook Lover / Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.