Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

How Safe Are Nigerians In The Hands Of Online Banking ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Safe Are Nigerians In The Hands Of Online Banking ? (182 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Still Buying Dollars / How Safe Are Customer Deposits At FCMB? / How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Are Nigerians In The Hands Of Online Banking ? by Stephaniegold(f): 5:25am On Apr 06, 2023
Good day fellows. I don't just know why I feel so much afraid of putting much money into all these online banking account....
I am sooo afraid of if they should fold off today, who will I hold responsible of my cash. Will I hold Nigeria apex bank responsible.
I think the CBN should make a national comments and tell Nigerians if we are good or at our own risk if we do business with them.
And pls can anybody who has a clear vast experience in the banking sector advise us on this platform maybe we are safe.
Thank you all.
Re: How Safe Are Nigerians In The Hands Of Online Banking ? by Efuaye(m): 7:31am On Apr 06, 2023
The one's registered with or licensed by CBN are safe because they are insured too like the conventional banks.

1 Like

Re: How Safe Are Nigerians In The Hands Of Online Banking ? by Kaffy2903(f): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2023
it kind of safe but I only put few cash there,the cash I use for day_to_day activities

(1) (Reply)

How Traders Can Profit From The Use Of Weekly Bank Nifty Options? / The Power Of Mindfulness Meditation For Mental Health / Best Free Blogging Platform For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.