Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) (40816 Views)

Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) / Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by Protafix: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2023
And we know no one would be held responsible nor would any investigation be carried out, is this how we’d continue to live in fear?
Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Fulani herdsmen killed during Jonathan, Buhari's rule,is that a Muslim/Muslim ticket?
Is the UGM killing in Anambra a result of Peter Obi previous rule? If no, then your comment is senseless! Did you blame Peter Obi for the death of many youth during awkuzu Sars?

Killing have been going on, and will continue regardless of who wins/rule. Stop crying about Tinubu like your life depends on it. I don't see you making this kind of noise when UGM go on their usual rampage to hunt people down in the East.

Your wailing won't stop Tinubu from ruling you and your family for 4/8 yrs!
Those people no just get sense
Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by Rahkman: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2023
Because they have been shouting they are not notherners but middle belters fulani decided to unleash madness on them to call them back to order aahhh yoruba ronu

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2023
Horrible!

So sad!
Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by 43Ronin: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2023
If your are waiting for Jesus to ring bell and shout WAR-START you would probably be dead before you hear it. This church was attacked during morning service, like the church in owo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by SaintLucia: 10:44am On Apr 06, 2023
This is the religion war YES DADDY was referring to.

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2023
SWATMan:

You lack content. This is the most foolish and heartless post I have read in a long while on nairaland. You might be the next victim and I hope you will have the time to post this rubbish then.
slowpoke.
Talk and argue with sense.
You ended up saying nothing with no sense attached

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by Gamesmart: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2023
He was killed before he could execute his arranged night of scamming the congregation.
Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Fulani herdsmen killed during Jonathan, Buhari's rule,is that a Muslim/Muslim ticket?
Is the UGM killing in Anambra a result of Peter Obi previous rule? If no, then your comment is senseless! Did you blame Peter Obi for the death of many youth during awkuzu Sars?

Killing have been going on, and will continue regardless of who wins/rule. Stop crying about Tinubu like your life depends on it. I don't see you making this kind of noise when UGM go on their usual rampage to hunt people down in the East.

So tinubu is the one that will unit this country with the likes of festus keyamo, ffk and bayo that incite ethnic tension all day long. Dont forget the likes of mc oluomo and all of you asking igbos to leave lagos. Let me ask you one question have you heard of any insecurity in southeast since obi contested for president? Simon epka that is responsible for all the killings going on in southeast was issued a strong warning from Finland government and its a good progress. Buh immediately after the election boko haram wing called bandits have resumed there religious cleansing and you try to justify it. Its either you are a monster or psychopath.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by GetMeRight: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2023
shortgun:
The results of Muslim Muslim ticket, bandits are now emboldened to kill many Christians in cold blood cos to them Christians are infidels whose lives are inferior to that of a dog.
Nobody will question them,
Nobody will investigate,
They are scared of no repercussions.

Before the election Muslim clerics told their congregation to see the election as jihad, a call to war; a war that must be won against the infidels.

All because of senseless emilokon greed of a criminal drug lord.

Try again because you failed with this one. Now, try it again with common sense. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by Kubin: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2023
Go to church with a.k 47 una no go hear,abi na police them won make Dem come secure them?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2023
His killer is in his congregation
Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by brutal1(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2023
It’s sad and may his soul Rest In Peace. Let me lecture you. People will always die through any means. When we had Christians as President didn’t people die? People die on the road every day, people sleep and don’t wake up, people fall sick and die. There are natural disasters and mishaps like what happened in turkiye and Syria over 50,000 died, plane crash, suicide bomber. People will always die. Avoid getting yourself killed if you can. Do you know how many people have been killed in the US just because some lunatics pick up assault rifle and start shooting? Is America a Muslim country? There are many Islamic nations that are more peaceful and less violent than the so called Christian nations. You see the same sex thing is from the Christian countries right? Don’t add too much emotion to life’s realities. Just live life and be at peace with yourself. Quench your hatred for BAT e fit lead to dysentery
shortgun:
The results of Muslim Muslim ticket, bandits are now emboldened to kill many Christians in cold blood cos to them Christians are infidels.
Nobody will investigate,
They are scared of no repercussions

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by AK481(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2023
MU MU ticket is a religious war fueled by some naive Christians due to tribalism and ethnic jingoism.

The terrorist have won ,unless the court return the mandate to the rightful winners.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2023
He really escaped
Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by Exceed15: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

By the Grace of God APC will happen to you and your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by Mode99: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2023
Is this not an example of a religious war ??

We all should wake up and say the truth,,

Or maybe someone should define this devilish killings for me??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by Walexybobo(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2023
And Alas!!!
The fire has falled on him as he presumed.
God forgive your soul.
Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2023
shortgun:

Before the election Muslim clerics told their congregation to see the election as jihad, a call to war; a war that must be won against the infidels.
Who's that cleric that said this?
Proper enlightenment is needed on the matter

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by Djyucee1(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2023
May every Christian who voted APC not know peace

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by Ournaija: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2023
When is this going to stop?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by Corporate2020: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2023
shortgun:
The results of Muslim Muslim ticket, bandits are now emboldened to kill many Christians in cold blood cos to them Christians are infidels whose lives are inferior to that of a dog.
Nobody will investigate,

Yes, because current VP Pastor Judas Yemi Osinbajo is a Muslim and a leader of Ahmaddiyah Islamic Society.

You go just die of hypertension over Tinubu's matter and when you die, nobody will bury you

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by kevwemike: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2023
shortgun:
Nobody will investigate,

some christian and some pastors supported the ticket too so let us all enjoyed it, who save na strong man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by nony43(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
You get time, people wey no get sense

See if BAT I will make excuses for him in terms of insecurity even tho I am Obidient. But please who is the current GCFR.
Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by aloma007(m): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2023
shortgun:
Nobody will investigate,

Bros is it a must you mention the election issue on every thread, its time to move on without hate or display a must rule attitude over what will be determined by the law court.
Moreso, I voted for Obi but I can bet you Obi never win that election, he only needs to flex muscle by protesting against the result so that they won't dare to rig him out next time and also no to make him look like someone who's disappointed we his supporters. Move on and stop the hate speeches you keep promoting.

What if Obi wins and everything still remains stagnant or even get worse while we were thinking he's coming with the solution scripts just like we trusted Buhari while campaigning in 2014/15, who later took us 60 years back.

Obi will get his stolen mandate at the court if it was truly stolen. Simple.

Meanwhile, I'm hoping to project an affordable fast coal stove into the market. When actualized, users will only need to buy the "Save9ja" stove and keep purchasing dr. Cooker (its fitted fast coal) with lasting grades at the cheapest.

I bet with my life that many will relax the fear over gas rates.

I'm in Abeokuta for whoever is willing to see me face to face and fund it either through partnership, free sponsorship, support or as an NGO. Five hundred thousand naira, (#500,000) has kept this idea under the carpet for the past three years.

The above amount will conclude its research and produce many for immediate test-running within a month and dealers will be hugely welcomed.

I repeat it will kill off all fears relating to costly cooking energy.

Thanks.

#nlmods respects

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by DADYLEED: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2023
Bro i swear like been closer to people like you
Wagwanbrethren:

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by Mboi: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Keep playing politics with people's life. What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by iramure(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2023
shortgun:
Nobody will investigate,

Let's learn not to escalate religious tension in Nigeria. We have had enough of it. Comments like this could set the nation on fire. Thank u
Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by izubext007: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2023
R.I.P pastor
Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by iramure(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Good!
Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Let’s put things in context and stop forgetting too soon.
There will always be killings, but the undeniable fact is that killings became more wild spread during Buhari Era.
We only use to know of Boko Haram and small small cases of kidnapping, but now we know Iswap in the northwest, Boko Aram is still in the northeast, Ansaru in the north central (kogi and niger), banditry and kidnapping in the north central, herdsmen attack in the north west and the terrorist ESN and UGM in the south east. Even militancy is having a resurgence in the south south.
Security undeniably became way worse and went totally out of control during this Buhari APC regime
Re: Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) by Chrisslim(m): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

The killings during goodluck's regime was nt as dis u knw dat urself Infact the only tin dat trouble Jonathan government was boko haram all dis herdsmen bandit were zero let's be telling ourselfs the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. / Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Flatmate For Misplacing Her Item

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.