Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Iyabo Ojo’s Stepdaughter Speaks Out After Sparking Break-up Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo’s Stepdaughter Speaks Out After Sparking Break-up Rumours (955 Views)

Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post / Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours / Kelly Brook Flaunts Her Cleavage In Gingham Bikini After Sparking Engagement Rum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo’s Stepdaughter Speaks Out After Sparking Break-up Rumours by TheGistDay: 8:52am On Apr 06, 2023
Vanessa Onyinye, the stepdaughter of actress Iyabo Ojo, has spoken out after sparking beef with Iyabo Ojo.

It was reported that Vanessa had left many surprised as she took down all of Iyabo Ojo’s photos and that of her daughter, Priscilla from her Instagram page.

This had left many thinking her dad, Paul Okoye had broken up with the actress.

Clarifying things, Vanessa took to the comment section of Instagram blog, Cutie Julls, who first reported on it, to set the record straight.

https://thegistday.com/2023/04/06/iyabo-ojos-step-daughter-vanessa-speaks-out-after-sparking-break-up-rumours-between-the-couple-as-she-does-the-unexpected/

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Stepdaughter Speaks Out After Sparking Break-up Rumours by shortgun(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2023
Her life
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Stepdaughter Speaks Out After Sparking Break-up Rumours by robinso01(m): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2023
Make all of them gettat joor
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Stepdaughter Speaks Out After Sparking Break-up Rumours by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2023
And I was happy when I heard she was in love with the man.

Eyaa. I'm wishing you all the very best @IyaboOjo

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Wants May To Leave His House. This Will Shock You / Olamide- Why I Didn't Sign Omah Lay / Aki Vs Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.