Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems (1068 Views)

4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda / Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by blackpanda: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2023
i did not vote for Peter Obi

Eventhough i believe he was the less of the three evils

I did not vote for obi because of the bullying, desperation and stubbornness of his supporters.

This "Obi can do no wrong" mentality is the reason for Obi's downfall. Obi supporters hate Tinubu more than they love Obi. And this is the reason why opposition will continue to lose in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by helinues: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2023
Walahi.

Obi lost so many people who could have voted for him due to the toxic nature of his supporters.

Reno didn't have personal difference with Obi but he was only getting back at him due to the way his supporters are attacking and threatening him unnecessarily.

When Osinbajo loss the Apc primary, there are reasonable number of his supporters who was contemplating on voting for Obi as Atiku is a No no but they had a change of mind along the line.

Would I do because I am supporting your candidate and allow you to attack my region without defending?

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Herdsmen: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2023
…. And they keep wailing .. even after elections .. they claimed they won.. they’re wailing .. wailing wailing wailers grin

Election is over .. yet they keep crying Obi has lost electorate.. grin
I imagine

Oya let’s conduct another election .. they will cry nooo… and wail that Tinubu has won ..

Yet they keep opening trade to wail on how same Obi has lost fans and supporters and support

Are we sure this beings are still mentally okay?

They project their propaganda .. it all failed .. e no even trend for 2mins ..

They said he has lost and can never be President.. hehehehehe and they wailed.. they call him a religious bigot .. they cried and wail..

Yet Obi is bouncing with each day.. moving strong .. he’s the talk of the town .. northerns are loving him by the day.. yet they wailed ..

He’s not intimidated.. he’s in court .. they’ve lobbied him, lobbied the north .. raise religion to sway the Muslim north.. some everything ..

Okwute is still bouncing

If I be this people .. I go just go find rope and do the needful

As for their druggie ..daddy baron …
That one is scared stiff.. run out of the country.. the fire is too much.. weda for health or for haji.. all we pray is that he return in peace to give Nigerians back what he stole for them .. because he will ..

We wait for the Supreme Court .. na after then.. Nigerians will decide way forward

As for Yoruba Apc youths and druggie goons

Nigerians will still revisit Una matters .. na so e Dey play for every developed countries of the world .. talk more third world like Nigeria .. wey druggie wan buy..

Una go wake .. still wailing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2023
APC is trying by all means to threatened and blackmail PO and make him withdraw his petition at the electoral tribunal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Aldol: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2023
Obi's greatest undoing are his supporters. They succeeded in reducing his supporters daily. It's even worse now after the governorship. Conduct another presidential election today and Obi won't get up to 4 million votes. All thanks to igbo obidients

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by IVORY2009(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2023
blackpanda:

I did not vote for obi because of the bullying, desperation and stubbornness of his supporters.

This "Obi can do no wrong" mentality is the reason for Obi's downfall. Obi supporters hate Tinubu more than they love Obi. And this is the reason why opposition will continue to lose in Nigeria

Obi has no problem, I can asure you, he would remove the selected president from office

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by LadyExcellency: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2023
blackpanda:

You are suffering from political immaturity. Propaganda against them by APC and Muslim North will make them diehard OBIdients. They will no longer vote on Manifestos or credibility but on OBIdient ideology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by manutdrichie(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2023
Leave it for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Jostoman: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:
Walahi.

Obi lost so many people who could have voted for him due to the toxic nature of his supporters.

Reno didn't have personal difference with Obi but he was only getting back at him due to the way his supporters are attacking and threatening him unnecessarily.

When Osinbajo loss the Apc primary, there are reasonable number of his supporters who was contemplating on voting for Obi as Atiku is a No no but they had a change of mind along the line.

Would I do because I am supporting your candidate and allow you to attack my region without defending?

is that the reason why tinubu rig the election and force himself on nigerians?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by manutdrichie(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:
Walahi.

Lolz...una no want rest abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Jostoman: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2023
Tinubu people Una don change tactics again ?grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Jostoman: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2023
blackpanda:

A lot of yoruba people voted for him and the reason he was able to get 900,000 plus in lagos against 163, 000 that Apc got before Inec magic change it to LP 500,000 plus and Apc 500,000 plus.

It is only in the north that the propaganda of Obi is a Christian or igbo agenda is selling not here in the south because a lot of muslims Voted for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mrvitalis(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2023
blackpanda:

Awww you left the obvious candidates and voted for whom you know is less qualified because of his supporters ...smart real smart

Again I ask

Name one thing Obi supporters have done than Tinubu/APC supporters haven't done worse ...I mean worse

Name anyone...just one obidients have attacked without the person attacking them first or trying to belittle their efforts first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mrvitalis(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2023
Aldol:
Obi's greatest undoing are his supporters. They succeeded in reducing his supporters daily. It's even worse now after the governorship. Conduct another presidential election today and Obi won't get up to 4 million votes. All thanks to igbo obidients
Oya tell us why obi supporters did that Tinubu supporters didn't do worse

Or who obidients attacked unprovoked

Abeg name one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by helinues: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2023
Jostoman:
is that the reason why tinubu rig the election and force himself on nigerians?

Tinubu rigged the election but got Zero votes in Obi's polling unit?

undecided

Wake up to reality..

1 Like

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mrvitalis(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:
Walahi.

Oga name one person obi supporters attacked unprovoked ?

Between obi supporters and Reno who attacked obi first ? I dare you to answer ?

What ha obidients done that Tinubu supporters haven't done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by helinues: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oga name one person obi supporters attacked unprovoked ?

Between obi supporters and Reno who attacked obi first ? I dare you to answer ?

What ha obidients done that Tinubu supporters haven't done

Stop Mrvitalis, ain't gat no time for back and forth argument

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mrvitalis(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

Tinubu rigged the election but got Zero votes in Obi's polling unit?

undecided

Wake up to reality..
I'm a graduate obi university of Nigeria

What school did you go to again because? The way you think and talk eeh
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by helinues: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

I'm a graduate obi university of Nigeria

What school did you go to again because he way you think and talk eeh

Stop, no time running around the circle

1 Like

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mrvitalis(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

Stop Mrvitalis, ain't gat no time for back and forth argument
Lol is that your way of evading facts ? You can't mention then bad thing obi supporters did that Tinubu supporters haven't done worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Jostoman: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2023
Tinubu know how to use religion to deceive northerners a lot because he knows that they dont joke with religion, but what suprise me most is how the northerners allow him and some of the Apc governors to change result of presidential election against Atiku to favour tinubu still suprise me a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mrvitalis(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

Lmao you are scared of me ? Lmfao alright run along
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by helinues: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol is that your way of evading facts ? You can't mention then bad thing obi supporters did that Tinubu supporters haven't done worse

You yourself know say you are just too small for me.

You wey no sabi how government can make money through agriculture.

Bikonu, find your sets

1 Like

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by helinues: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmao you are scared of me ? Lmfao alright run along

What major things have you supported since 2015 that came to reality on this forum ?

Why wasting time with someone who doesn't know his right from left?

1 Like

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mrvitalis(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

You yourself know say you are just too small for me.

You wey no sabi how government can make money through agriculture.

Bikonu, find your sets
I have told you how can government make money through agriculture if not by taxing the farmers ...talk and get a million naira or get it donated to any one of your choice

I dare you
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mrvitalis(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

What major things have you supported since 2015 that came to reality on this forum ?

Why wasting time with someone who doesn't know his right from left?
Buhari for a starter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by helinues: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

I have told you how can government make money through agriculture if not by taxing the farmers ...talk and get a million naira or get it donated to any one of your choice

I dare you

Change your name to Irolabi..

grin

1 Like

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by helinues: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Buhari for a starter

I supported Buhari too. The one you supported which I was against and you won

1 Like

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mrvitalis(m): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

Who the fvck cares who you support ...

Nigeria has your likes in majority reason we are poverty capital of the world.....

I don't support who I think would win , I support who I know is the best Candidate within the people contesting

Politics is not a game it's people's live , would never support a failure because he is going to win

Question is since the people you supported have won what sector of Nigeria has improved ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mrvitalis(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

All this reply you have been given you would have easily mentioned one thing obidients have done that Tinubu supporters haven't done worse

Or the person obidients attacked unprovoked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Iceberg3: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

Alaye gbenue,shattap and answer simple question the more intelligent mrvitalis asked you nahhhh...
If you do not have answer just shattap and pay attention whenever he's talking so you get enlightened,thank you very much
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mycar: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2023
you lot should go and rest, you hate and never intended to vote for obi, and if I'm wrong then, your narrative depicts stupidity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Shot Himself In The Leg / May 29: Swearing In Tinubu Will Overthrow Democracy - Abuja Residents / See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.