Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems (1067 Views)

4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda / Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Iceberg3: 11:43am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

I supported Buhari too. The one you supported which I was against and you won
you are just a baby on feeding bottle on here grin grin
Who doesn't know how mrvitalis along with some educated fellows were a pro buhari, supporters of buhari who wanted genuine change but were disappointed instantly!!? Some of us even later were wondering what later happened to him..same same with berem then who's now beremx or so...
You wey just hatch from inside egg open mouth waaaaaaa dey vomit akamu!!!!
Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaagrin grin grin
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Aldol: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oya tell us why obi supporters did that Tinubu supporters didn't do worse

Or who obidients attacked unprovoked

Abeg name one
You and I saw the headline here where Ipob was confirmed to be 10th most deadly terrorist group in the whole world
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Aldol: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oya tell us why obi supporters did that Tinubu supporters didn't do worse

Or who obidients attacked unprovoked

Abeg name one
Afenifere was a staunch supporter of Obi , Obasanjo and many others. Did you see Tinubu supporters come for their heads? But when anyone is against Obi, you insult the person, his race , you threaten the person,his family etc You refuse to admitthat not everyone will support Obi.
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mrvitalis(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
Aldol:

Afenifere was a staunch supporter of Obi , Obasanjo and many others. Did you see Tinubu supporters come for their heads? But when anyone is against Obi, you insult the person, his race , you threaten the person,his family etc You refuse to admitthat not everyone will support Obi.
Remind me again what yuruba runo that we heard few weeks ago

Omo ele

They don't attack afenifere on twitter ? Haba na why are you lying?
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mrvitalis(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
Aldol:

You and I saw the headline here where Ipob was confirmed to be 10th most deadly terrorist group in the whole world
You don't see the headlines when t people who published that by mistake apologized ?

Nah you only have selective ability to remember things
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Aldol: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

You don't see the headlines when t people who published that by mistake apologized ?

Nah you only have selective ability to remember things
I don't think it's mistake,I think they were threatened
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Aldol: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Remind me again what yuruba runo that we heard few weeks ago

Omo ele

They don't attack afenifere on twitter ? Haba na why are you lying?
Deep down you know the truth but refused to admit
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mrvitalis(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
Aldol:

Deep down you know the truth but refused to admit
Tell me the truth na ... Obasanjo was not attacked ? Tinubu didn't want to factionalize afenifere ? Talk the truth na hypocrisy of the highest order
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Nightwolf1: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
blackpanda:
i did not vote for Peter Obi

Eventhough i believe he was the less of the three evils

I did not vote for obi because of the bullying, desperation and stubbornness of his supporters.

This "Obi can do no wrong" mentality is the reason for Obi's downfall. Obi supporters hate Tinubu more than they love Obi. And this is the reason why opposition will continue to lose in Nigeria

Thîefnubu drug cartel and his demented minions are his problems grin
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Aldol: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Tell me the truth na ... Obasanjo was not attacked ? Tinubu didn't want to factionalize afenifere ? Talk the truth na hypocrisy of the highest order
Your attack on Soyinka just confirmed my statement, even Kingsley Moghalu your Eastern brother had to caution you people
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mrvitalis(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
Aldol:

Your attack on Soyinka just confirmed my statement, even Kingsley Moghalu your Eastern brother had to caution you people
Soyinka attacked obidients first by one calling them fcisit ? Or u didn't hear that ?

Did he not accuse them of causing obi failure

Even when he Soyinka has been documented to have done worse than obidients can ever think of doing
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Aldol: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Soyinka attacked obidients first by one calling them fcisit ? Or u didn't hear that ?

Did he not accuse them of causing obi failure

Even when he Soyinka has been documented to have done worse than obidients can ever think of doing
Soyinka is a phenomenon that unlettered and uncultured people like you may not fully understand in an age of lazy social media in which many like you don’t read or think deep.
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mrvitalis(m): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Aldol:

Soyinka is a phenomenon that unlettered and uncultured people like you may not fully understand in an age of lazy social media in which many like you don’t read or think deep.
Same man that called first lady o Nigeria sheppopotamus?

Call a group of young Nigerians trying to do what his useless generation couldn't do ..facist and expect them to clap for him because he became prof without PhD?
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Aldol: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Same man that called first lady o Nigeria sheppopotamus?

Call a group of young Nigerians trying to do what his useless generation couldn't do ..facist and expect them to clap for him because he became prof without PhD?
Soyinka has achieved a greater feat in the world, a Nobel Laureate etc. What has your father achieved that can stand Soyinka
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mrvitalis(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
Aldol:

Soyinka has achieved a greater feat in the world, a Nobel Laureate etc. What has your father achieved that can stand Soyinka
PhD holder in mathematics .... PhD tell Soyinka to get a PhD then u can compare him to my father

1 Like

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Aldol: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

PhD holder in mathematics .... PhD tell Soyinka to get a PhD then u can compare him to my father
Who sabi your father? Abeg shift
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by mrvitalis(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Aldol:

People who are smart enough

What did you father achieve ?

1 Like

Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by SisterAnn(f): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
blackpanda:
i did not vote for Peter Obi

Eventhough i believe he was the less of the three evils

I did not vote for obi because of the bullying, desperation and stubbornness of his supporters.

This "Obi can do no wrong" mentality is the reason for Obi's downfall. Obi supporters hate Tinubu more than they love Obi. And this is the reason why opposition will continue to lose in Nigeria
I think this is just a typical example of how Tinubu supporters behave. The mob mentality. The abobakus mentality.

Majority of you were just online sucking tinubu's balls, not knowing him in person because he hid in the background all along. When he showed up finally for campaigns, he was a brain dead microphone licking urinating machine to the shame of his supporters.

But what did they?

They said even if Tinubu was a zombie, they will vote for him. This in in spite of the erudite energetic and beloved osubande.
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by SisterAnn(f): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Aldol:

Ok. Who be your papa?
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by fayomim: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
Herdsmen:
…. And they keep wailing .. even after elections .. they claimed they won.. they’re wailing .. wailing wailing wailers grin

Election is over .. yet they keep crying Obi has lost electorate.. grin
I imagine

Oya let’s conduct another election .. they will cry nooo… and wail that Tinubu has won ..

Yet they keep opening trade to wail on how same Obi has lost fans and supporters and support

Are we sure this beings are still mentally okay?

They project their propaganda .. it all failed .. e no even trend for 2mins ..

They said he has lost and can never be President.. hehehehehe and they wailed.. they call him a religious bigot .. they cried and wail..

Yet Obi is bouncing with each day.. moving strong .. he’s the talk of the town .. northerns are loving him by the day.. yet they wailed ..

He’s not intimidated.. he’s in court .. they’ve lobbied him, lobbied the north .. raise religion to sway the Muslim north.. some everything ..

Okwute is still bouncing

If I be this people .. I go just go find rope and do the needful

As for their druggie ..daddy baron …
That one is scared stiff.. run out of the country.. the fire is too much.. weda for health or for haji.. all we pray is that he return in peace to give Nigerians back what he stole for them .. because he will ..

We wait for the Supreme Court .. na after then.. Nigerians will decide way forward

As for Yoruba Apc youths and druggie goons

Nigerians will still revisit Una matters .. na so e Dey play for every developed countries of the world .. talk more third world like Nigeria .. wey druggie wan buy..

Una go wake .. still wailing

This type of aggressive and hate speech will not take you anywhere but rather brings more division among everyone. What will you tell your kids when they grow up. Are you a peace maker or a tribal warrior.

Humanity has gone beyond this .. the fight our fore father's started you inherited it and continue.

It is well with your soul
Re: Obidients Are The Source Of Obi's Problems by Aldol: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
SisterAnn:
Ok. Who be your papa?
My papa na Tinubu,🥵🥵🥵🤮

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Federal Capital Territory Is a State, Who Is The Governor? / 2023 Elections: Anxiety As Nigerians Begin Long Wait For Tribunals / Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.