Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Animals In The East - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Animals In The East (4911 Views)

We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East / A Man Having 5ex With Animals In Washington (see Photos) / An Evil Woman From The East Did Something Bad To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals In The East by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2011
LMAO , look at her typing long epistles for me?  I was expecting your reply, I insult your silly looking bf with 2 inches pen/is and you insult my own husband. Nairaland I hail thee grin. So this obesed short orobo with a face like that of OBJ's when he is screaming to cu/m, is still hiaaaa. Please continue being in this mood, I love it.

I don't think you get it, no insult on my marital life or family gets to me grin. So channel your energy elsewhere. Cheap ashewo 2 kobo per round. Your skin colour, honestly is nauseating, so rough and agbero looking. Anu mpam. See face like wetin 190 don batter with him s/p/e/r/m. Don't worry ehn I have sucked enough dycks to last me a life time, save your breathe. Atleast a man considered me a marriage material, with you, you don't stand a chance. Fat dirty looking pig. When was the last time you washed those ''coloured'' 1975 shorts you call panties? Dirty cow, just look at your face and tell me what you see? Your jaw line is shocking, you look like someone that was battered during sex at a tender age, who did it to you? Who ra/ped when you were young? Your uncle abi brother? Shameless foreigner looking for naija dykksss to suck and phuck, please look elsewhere, poohssieesss like yours are only meant for museum show to be chopped by any flat backsided man who hasn't washed his own dyck since the time of ''things fall apart''.  Bless chinua achebe.

My message is getting to you, so I am happy. Keep living off your mother, don't go and get a life and leave the poor woman. Stay diaaa dey shake that your ijebu ode looking nyash for aussie me. At your age, I already had a wonderful career, bless me )8. You are here doing 2naira men.

C'mon comot for road joooo, fatibombom, see your small stout looking frame. grin. cheap phockable bast/a/r/d/
Re: Animals In The East by nusdog: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2011
What some idiots here fail to realise is that it will be so easy getting these alleged rapists if the alleged victim comes out to help in identifying those guys.

It's only fools that jump into conclusions without getting all facts pertaining to a matter.

rokiatu:

I think Seun need to print this in bold form and make it a front page topic so that all the fools that have been asking why the girl hasn't come forward can see it.

Re: Animals In The East by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2011
^^Thank you o. They said she has not come out because she's ashamed. Which kain yeye ashamed. If this girl's face was not showed in the video then I can even manage the ''she's ashamed'' story but everything about her is on the net now, cybercafe's in Nigeria are collecting 30 naira from people for the video recording. What is she ashamed of? No one can identify this guys except her, until she comes out and says something, nothing I guess can be done about it.
Re: Animals In The East by nusdog: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2011
^^^
Their intentions are not to even help find these guys, but they're interested in putting an ethnic angle to it.

I have personally seen lots of similar group intimacy video clips, especially by students of OOU & AAU than any other schools in Nigeria, yet some fools make it look like it can only happen in the 'east'.
Re: Animals In The East by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2011
^^^ True. I refused to say anything about the tribal issue before they say this Igbo girl has come again. Some people are busy blaming the Governor of Abia state on one thread and I just laughed. What if the Gov and the VC have investigated the case with the names provided and the investigations came back with not even a single student bearing any of those names in their various departments? A high school friend of mine was brutally violated in UNI BEN, I used to chat with a friend of mine when I was still in the uni and this gurl used to tell me how gurls in IFE stopped studying @night because of the numerous violation stories but if you say something like that, they will start calling you names.

Me, I don't care where it happened, the girl should come out and say something.
Re: Animals In The East by kemmeye: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2011
is that y u said animals in the east
Re: Animals In The East by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2011
abeg o. wetin happened to my thread?

jenny you should know by now that I like pissing off your brothers since they LOVE attacking me grin. I have nothing but love for Igbo women. Osisi sef where is she, Im surprised she hasnt tried to kill me with this title LOL

but fr the most part my point still stands. people are still blaming the girl(typical Naija brutes). I wonder if she knows she was taped undecided
Re: Animals In The East by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2011
nusdog:

What some idiots here fail to realise is that it will be so easy getting these alleged rapists if the alleged victim comes out to help in identifying those guys.

Look at this troll

and if she doesnt know their names, how is she to identify? IF indeed they werent students of the school, how is she to identify? By peen color? Use common sense.

In ciivilized countries, the most anyone can go based on is description and officrs go from there, height, color, etc, most of that can be seen in the video so what use is itg for her to go around parading the situation? Then again I dont expect you people to understand the shame/trauma that comes with rape. Many DONT say anything because they think they must have caused it, it's a shame really.
Re: Animals In The East by cantell(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2011
The girl in question is a nairalander.
Go to this thread and you'll see what i mean.
She has been ranting since the [b]r[/b]ape incident.
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-762473.32.html
Re: Animals In The East by nusdog: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Look at this troll

and if she doesnt know their names, how is she to identify? IF indeed they werent students of the school, how is she to identify? By peen color? Use common sense.

In ciivilized countries, the most anyone can go based on is description and officrs go from there, height, color, etc, most of that can be seen in the video so what use is itg for her to go around parading the situation? Then again I dont expect you people to understand the shame/trauma that comes with violation. Many DONT say anything because they think they must have caused it, it's a shame really.

See this cow!

How are you even sure the girl in question is a student of ABSU?

To answer your dump question. From the reviews I read there was a measure of familiarity between between the alleged victim and her rapists(she was said to have insulted one of her rapists). That is one bit of information that can be used by investigators. Unfortunately, you aren't smart enough to notice that.

You said police should use things like height, colour, etc seen in the video to fish out the perpetrators? Excuse me!

Are you this stvpid in real life?

Do you know how many persons on the streets that would fit those physical description? So you want the police to start raiding people randomly in the state?

Even ABSU school authorities investigating the matter said the event did not even take place in Abia state. You are just clueless. Thats all I can say.
Re: Animals In The East by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:37am On Sep 22, 2011
Then stfu and get out of the thread since that's all you have to say. MOORON.

Read your daft post all over again . I-mbecile.

She only knew one and the in between her screaming the name was mentioned, let the police go from there. ODE

Are you not the same SOB that said there was no threats or coresion? You watched the damn thing and yet you still asked such idiotic questions. Gtfo.

Point still remains that animal of the East partook in this unfortunate situation. whining about her coming or not com8ing forward doesnt change that
Re: Animals In The East by nusdog: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2011
You are doing a great disservice to your ngbatic ponmo-brain by further commenting. Is your skull stuffed with tissue paper? I just dont get it!

You are just not making any sense. Abi your ashawo customers no buy market today? Abeg look front I no dey your class. If I want do ngbaticated babe sef, no be baboon-brain-worwor donkey like you.
Re: Animals In The East by Johndoe100(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Thank you for proving my point that Nigerian men are sick.

who says she hasnt come forward? what do you even know about the story with your Aba-made CSI logic

Did you see the video to know there were no corcesion or threats? Did you even read the bloody article

asinwin oshi

I have the video and must say that the boys are inexperienced.

@op
why do hate men so? Not getting enough or don't know how to use your punny?
Re: Animals In The East by SisiKill1: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2011
Johndoe100:

I have the video and must say that the boys are inexperienced.

@op
why do hate men so? Not getting enough or don't know how to use your punny?

Inexperienced in ra-ping? Hmmm, do tell. . .how would you have done it?
Re: Animals In The East by Johndoe100(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Inexperienced in ra-ping? Hmmm, do tell. . .how would you have done it?

I actually did a critique of the video on an invitation only forum I belong to. Anyway would you like to be the "victim"? cool cool
Re: Animals In The East by cantell(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
jennykadry:

LMAO , look at her typing long epistles for me?  I was expecting your reply, I insult your silly looking bf with 2 inches pen/is and you insult my own husband. Nairaland I hail thee grin. So this obesed short orobo with a face like that of OBJ's when he is screaming to cu/m, is still hiaaaa. Please continue being in this mood, I love it.

I don't think you get it, no insult on my marital life or family gets to me grin. So channel your energy elsewhere. Cheap ashewo 2 kobo per round. Your skin colour, honestly is nauseating, so rough and agbero looking. Anu mpam. See face like wetin 190 don batter with him s/p/e/r/m. Don't worry ehn I have sucked enough dycks to last me a life time, save your breathe. Atleast a man considered me a marriage material, with you, you don't stand a chance. Fat dirty looking pig. When was the last time you washed those ''coloured'' 1975 shorts you call panties? Dirty cow, just look at your face and tell me what you see? Your jaw line is shocking, you look like someone that was battered during sex at a tender age, who did it to you? Who ra/ped when you were young? Your uncle abi brother? Shameless foreigner looking for naija dykksss to suck and phuck, please look elsewhere, poohssieesss like yours are only meant for museum show to be chopped by any flat backsided man who hasn't washed his own dyck since the time of ''things fall apart''.  Bless chinua achebe.

My message is getting to you, so I am happy. Keep living off your mother, don't go and get a life and leave the poor woman. Stay diaaa dey shake that your ijebu ode looking nyash for aussie me. At your age, I already had a wonderful career, bless me )8. You are here doing 2naira men.

C'mon comot for road joooo, fatibombom, see your small stout looking frame. grin. cheap phockable bast/a/r/d/
Biaa jenny, stop using my line freely like that, you hear? *copyright is highly prohibited*
Re: Animals In The East by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2011
^^^Why did you think, I put it in quote? grin cheesy
Re: Animals In The East by Sagamite(m): 12:33am On Sep 26, 2011
nusdog:

There's are more questions than answers to the alleged 'r.ape' video that it's authenticity becomes doubt.

1. Where is the alleged girl who was supposedly violated, and why hasn't she come forward to confirm the story?

2. How can one claim violation when there was never any sign of coercion or threats?

I'm thinking this video is some kind of gimmick to attract media attention.

You are a CRETIN!

So because she has not come forward it was not violation!

You are a MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORON!

Fooooooool!

So you think it is every woman that goes to the police after violation? You think the shock and shame is not sufficient to restrain her from coming forward?

Especially to the useless, inept police of Nigeria?

5 men locking you in a room to brutally violation you is not enough threat in your eyes?

Your useless brains should be blown of with a shakabula shotgun.

Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
Re: Animals In The East by nusdog: 6:37am On Sep 26, 2011
^^^
Ijebu monkey, SHUT UP.
Re: Animals In The East by Sagamite(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2011
nusdog:

^^^
Ijebu monkey, SHUT UP.

You don't have a brain, do you?

Foool!

I can't believe such a dimwit has a right to vote despite having such idiotic issue evaluation capability.

Fffing abomination!
Re: Animals In The East by nusdog: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2011
Sagamite:

You don't have a brain, do you?

Foool!

I can't believe such a dimwit has a right to vote despite having such idiotic issue evaluation capability.

Fffing abomination!

You need some bananas, monkey?

Catch!
Re: Animals In The East by Sagamite(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2011
nusdog:

You need some bananas, monkey?

Catch!

You obviously have a brain of a monkey, maybe you should have the bananas to yourself.

Dimwit, with moronic opinions!
Re: Animals In The East by nusdog: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^^
You're such a rare type of monkey. You've already learnt how to use the keyboard.

Hmm.
Re: Animals In The East by Sagamite(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2011
nusdog:

^^^
You're such a rare type of monkey. You've already learnt how to use the keyboard.

Hmm.

You are a mooron, are you not?

Is your brain not useless with the junk you put on this thread, cretin?
Re: Animals In The East by nusdog: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2011
Good mastery of the keyboard. Smart monkey.
Re: Animals In The East by SisiKill1: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2011
Johndoe100:

I actually did a critique of the video on an invitation only forum I belong to. Anyway would you like to be the "victim"? cool cool

Like I said, I appreciate that you are aware enough of your own hideousness, you know the only way you can get any form of sexxxual gratification is r a p ing a girl, watching r a p e videos and blackmailing a girl to sleep with you.

Ain't no shame in your game. . .and that's cool.
Re: Animals In The East by Sagamite(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2011
nusdog:

You are a moooron, are you not?

Why are you giving moronic opinions like a baboon on NL?

Because someone told you the nonsense of "free speech" and the rubbish of "everyone is entitled to their opinion"?

Bloody cretin!
Re: Animals In The East by Johndoe100(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Like I said, I appreciate that you are aware enough of your own hideousness, you know the only way you can get any form of sexxxual gratification is r a p ing a girl, watching r a p e videos and blackmailing a girl to sleep with you.

Ain't no shame in your game. . .and that's cool.

Well well if it ain't lil sisi killz. You never did answer thw question, what do you call your birth mother - mother or sister? It is intersting that you are attracted to rape, your mom/sister insists that you gandfather "forced her" but we all know what a slut she is. As you yourself put it "she knows how to get things done with men".
Re: Animals In The East by nusdog: 6:56am On Sep 27, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a moooron, are you not?

Why are you giving moronic opinions like a baboon on NL?

Because someone told you the nonsense of "free speech" and the rubbish of "everyone is entitled to their opinion"?

Bloody cretin!

Re: Animals In The East by Sagamite(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
nusdog:

How come you are so daft you think a girl locked in a room by 5 guys having se-x with her when she is saying "No" and "Kill me instead", yet they continue, is not threatening?

Does that not make you dumber than a baboon?

Ediots we need to kill off for Nigeria to progress.
Re: Animals In The East by nusdog: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2011
Sagamite:

How come you are so daft you think a girl locked in a room by 5 guys having se-x with her when she is saying "No" and "Kill me instead", yet they continue, is not threatening?

Does that not make you dumber than a baboon?

Ediots we need to kill off for Nigeria to progress.

Re: Animals In The East by Sagamite(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2011
nusdog:

If must be painful and hurtful to know you are dump, to know there is nothing you can do to change that fact and to be publicly humiliated for your dumbness.  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead In Apartment For Three Years With Television On / Paid To Do It, But Fails To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts / Bet9ja Defrauding Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.