Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,905 members, 7,838,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Police Shot Onyii Death In The Presence Of His Pregnant Wife In Asaba(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shot Onyii Death In The Presence Of His Pregnant Wife In Asaba(video) (1402 Views)

Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends / Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Shot Onyii Death In The Presence Of His Pregnant Wife In Asaba(video) by Nsogbu001(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2023
This is Onyi
A popular Guy in Asaba a young promising young man that is doing well for himself and who just got married last year.
He's only crime was Leaving his home today with his wife to go seek for their daily bread
And that was how he became another Victim of police brutality...
Onyi died again because of 100 naira
Just because of 100 naira that a police man opened fire and shot this promising handsome young man
In the presence of his Pregnant wife..
We Nigeria has yet lost another Promising young man.
#EndPoliceBrutality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I2qY6M7m5E

Re: Police Shot Onyii Death In The Presence Of His Pregnant Wife In Asaba(video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2023
Another preventable death..

1 Like

Re: Police Shot Onyii Death In The Presence Of His Pregnant Wife In Asaba(video) by MatrixReloaded: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2023
It saddned most times when this incident is unlawful. To all the law enforcement out there be courageous but be mindful.
Re: Police Shot Onyii Death In The Presence Of His Pregnant Wife In Asaba(video) by Midehi3(f): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2023
Imagine
Re: Police Shot Onyii Death In The Presence Of His Pregnant Wife In Asaba(video) by Blackdeewhy(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2023
Where do we start from?

Our leaders are corrupt, the forces are unreliable, what is the advantage of being a NIGERIAN??

R. I. P. young man. May your soul found rest🙏
Re: Police Shot Onyii Death In The Presence Of His Pregnant Wife In Asaba(video) by Billionaire2: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2023
Deleted

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Shot Onyii Death In The Presence Of His Pregnant Wife In Asaba(video) by OmotolaBoy(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2023
RIP Onyi
Re: Police Shot Onyii Death In The Presence Of His Pregnant Wife In Asaba(video) by CSTRR: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
Some people are on nairaland defending corrupt leadership because of tribe and religious consideration.

People that are so dumb not to realize that bad governance is like rain.

1 Like

Re: Police Shot Onyii Death In The Presence Of His Pregnant Wife In Asaba(video) by brightDdon(m): 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Billionaire2:
RIP to the dead

Dear younger people of our generation,
there is more to life than what you lads have been acquainted with on social media in this internet age’ you lads seem to have been caught in the moment, forgetting that there is a very long way ahead. abominations have become societal norms in the name of civilization and western culture emulation ….
cultism, sleeping with people’s wives, dating married men, incest, killings for politicians, etc … destruction of property during riots, burning people’s shops, snatching ballot box, attacking voters, kidnapping, burning people for blasphemy, etc etc ….
all have repercussions.. it may not be an instant karma , but when you finally settle to enjoy life it will strike…

Amend your ways younger people.. so that your years will be long ..

Peace

Word of the wise.

Let the wise listen

1 Like

Re: Police Shot Onyii Death In The Presence Of His Pregnant Wife In Asaba(video) by Godfullsam(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Another preventable death..

I am tell you...

These days, I don't drag anything with anybody o. I prefer to be the mumu just for peace to reign.

This afternoon as I was coming from work, the driver that took me was supposed to give me 100 naira change o. He even asked me how much was my change I told him it was 100 naira.

Na so this guy look me finish and pretend like he wanted to give me change, the next thing he zoomed off.

My mind said I should chase him with Okada and catch up with him in hold up, I was like all these because of 100 naira?

Na so I let go D matter
Re: Police Shot Onyii Death In The Presence Of His Pregnant Wife In Asaba(video) by Jlow2: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
Go to court
Re: Police Shot Onyii Death In The Presence Of His Pregnant Wife In Asaba(video) by SporaD8: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
Jlow2:
Go to court
What happened to humanity of recent?!!
Re: Police Shot Onyii Death In The Presence Of His Pregnant Wife In Asaba(video) by Jlow2: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
SporaD8:

What happened to humanity of recent?!!
thats the entity we have found ourselves, human lives really worthless, government killing, armed robbers,kidnappers, police ,soldiers and we really still smiling, never bequeath Nigeria to your children if you have the opportunity, and day Sumone tells you Nigeria will be better, land am dirty slap.
Re: Police Shot Onyii Death In The Presence Of His Pregnant Wife In Asaba(video) by Nice2023(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2023
Onyi may ur soul rest in peace.

They killed u because u refused to be corrupt.

They killed u because of peanut money that is not worth buying a screw driver.

May God grant ur wife the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

It is still unbelievable...I saw in one of the pictures how blood splattered all over ur wife just to save you from dying.

This why I still hate police men in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Shot Onyii Death In The Presence Of His Pregnant Wife In Asaba(video) by Reelmii: 7:54am On Apr 07, 2023
I tire for Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnappers Kill Man In Delta (Photo) / Allegedly She Doesn't Wear Panties Inorder To Preserve Her Pussy Fresh / Ogun Man Arrested With 6 Human Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.