Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients (32839 Views)

Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Anambra Election: Moghalu To IPOB "Your Tactics Are Harming Igbos Greatly" / Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by DaddyJapan(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Iamgrey5:
How on earth did you come to that conclusion.

The same Soyinka that claim South East deserve the presidency in the same interview.

Selective reasoning became the norm when s/he joined a 'cult of personality'. grin
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Mozegee: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
That is what you are been known for, always preaching hate speech against one ethnic group
lhordspy:
I pity the woke and liberal forming yorubas joining these unculutured, mannerless, immoral set of headless mob without home training to bring down Yoruba heroes. Headless mob that have no repect for anyone, not their king, or their leaders.. Not even their parents; that they wake up every morning with kick.

I pity the Yoruba parent who are allowing people from 'other places' to alter, deceive, mislead their children into bringing down the Yoruba leaders.

I pity the yoruba youth; because of internet validation, likes, shares, clout, followership are conniving with 'others' to malign, insults, cancel our elders one after the others. I see some of them on twitter even supporting the motion that says Soyinka cant lace Chinua Achebe's shoes. Very funny.

I pity for the future of the southwest. We are not grooming people like MKO, Awolowo, Tinubu, Soyinka, Fela and the other symbol of Leadership anymore. Instead we are growing weaklings, soft headed, feeble hearted kids like falz, like macaroni and a whole bunch of others with the mentality of 'I am yoruba but i dont think in yoruba' .. who are conniving with 'outsiders' to desecrate our heritage and culture; Which sprang up the philosophy and cultural concept 'Omoluabi' and 'Karo ojire' ..

It is respect, it is honour, it is our pride. It is why we are yorubas, it is why we are always ahead of all of them. It is what make us different. Unique. Distinctive.

I wish these little kids can understand. I wish it wont be too late before they do.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Vadese1: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
Soyinka

Wole Soyinka's son, a former commissioner of health Ogun state. He was made commissioner by Amoshi of Ogun state, just like Gbenga Daniel made Iyabo Obasanjo health commissioner.

Like Iyabo, Olaoku Soyinka further destroyed healthcare in the state, took what he could for himself and bolted.

His father that is also living off free government stolen money - from Ogun to Rivers. Amaechi's Rivers state millions to Soyinka. A supposed respected old man that called wife of a sitting President "Shepopotamus", called her husband "King Nebucadinezar". All because he wanted APC egbekegbe led by Buhari. Then he became deaf and dumb until recently when he came out to pontificate!

His father had the audacity to call young people fascist while defending a drug lord! Mad people everywhere!
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Scamburster(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Vadese1:
Soyinka

Wole Soyinka's son, a former commissioner of health Ogun state. He was made commissioner by Amoshi of Ogun state, just like Gbenga Daniel made Iyabo Obasanjo health commissioner.

Like Iyabo, Olaoku Soyinka further destroyed healthcare in the state, took what he could for himself and bolted.

His father that is also living off free government stolen money - from Ogun to Rivers. Amaechi's Rivers state millions to Soyinka. A supposed respected old man that called wife of a sitting President "Shepopotamus", called her husband "King Nebucadinezar". All because he wanted APC egbekegbe led by Buhari. Then he became deaf and dumb until recently when he came out to pontificate!

His father had the audacity to call young people fascist while defending a drug lord! Mad people everywhere!

Na them sophistifoolcated
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by benjaminlawson(m): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
HayB100:
Obedients are the most stupid set of people you will ever come across on this planet earth. The moment you don't share the same opinion or view with them bayii, you are in for it, oloriburuku set of people, all the social media attacks won't do anything, they can keep barking. Sore losers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why not you people also direct your hanger to inec who conducted shabby election, if the election was fair and free, no one will have any base to complain or even contemplate legal action. But inec change the rules when the game has started, also the security agencies who are deployed to maintain peace after collecting tax payers money inform in form of allowances for election, put nothing concerns me attitude, then status quo remain the same, as against new order in which these youths are glamouring for. So they cannot be blamed. Let right thing be done, at the right time, those who said go to court, they know why they say so, and to be fair to the man he has never ask them to go to the streets. To conclude, as we are blaming the youths for their impatience, let also ask everyone to do the right thing wherever we are. Not to behave with impunity.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by jaxxy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
spiritedtete:
I see the obedients now as bunch of pained losers... with no hope going forward. Fortunately for them the Internet and wailing is their only tool.

we know what Osinbajo/apc said about forming a parallel government should Jonathan rigg the 2015 elections.

where was my respected Prof Wole soyiinka then?

Obidents will follow Osinbajo/apc threat to Jonathan.

That is our final stand
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by PrinceGallant: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Obidients are a funny bunch. The only person they won't criticize is Obi himself. Their insults shouldn't move any sane person
If Obi himself goes against their wills, he will also collect. They are such unreasonable people. E be lyk say God dey try us with their senselessness. They are our trial

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by GboyegaD(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
lhordspy:
I pity the woke and liberal forming yorubas joining these unculutured, mannerless, immoral set of headless mob without home training to bring down Yoruba heroes. Headless mob that have no repect for anyone, not their king, or their leaders.. Not even their parents; that they wake up every morning with kick.

I pity the Yoruba parent who are allowing people from 'other places' to alter, deceive, mislead their children into bringing down the Yoruba leaders.

I pity the yoruba youth; because of internet validation, likes, shares, clout, followership are conniving with 'others' to malign, insults, cancel our elders one after the others. I see some of them on twitter even supporting the motion that says Soyinka cant lace Chinua Achebe's shoes. Very funny.

I pity for the future of the southwest. We are not grooming people like MKO, Awolowo, Tinubu, Soyinka, Fela and the other symbol of Leadership anymore. Instead we are growing weaklings, soft headed, feeble hearted kids like falz, like macaroni and a whole bunch of others with the mentality of 'I am yoruba but i dont think in yoruba' .. who are conniving with 'outsiders' to desecrate our heritage and culture; Which sprang up the philosophy and cultural concept 'Omoluabi' and 'Karo ojire' ..

It is respect, it is honour, it is our pride. It is why we are yorubas, it is why we are always ahead of all of them. It is what make us different. Unique. Distinctive.

I wish these little kids can understand. I wish it wont be too late before they do.

You calling a set of people uncultured and condescending an entire tribe tells how cultured you are. Before you take out the spec in a fellow eyes take out the log in yours.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by pressplay411(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
lhordspy:

It's like watching puppets in the hands of a sinister puppeteer.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by KingDamzzy(m): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
Super glad that more people are having the boldness to call out the Obi supporters.

The online bullies that believe that their warped opinion is always right and nobody has the right to criticize them even when their leader is clearly in the wrong.

Bloody fascists.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by sulaak(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Oga please remove Tinubu from the list, it was Tinubu that has been the architect and cause of the insult from the Obidient fascist, but I agree with your post. The true intention of the Obidient is now known as they have no objectivity.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Angrymode: 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
What I don't like in anyone is hypocrisy and Wole Soyinka is a BIG Hypocrite.

Not all old men are wise and Wole Soyinka is now looking like an old man with only white hairs to me.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by GetMeRight: 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
Agribusineshub1:
May the new administration favour us

Big amen!
As useless as Buhari's administration is, I have gotten nothing less than 2m naira despite being a self employed person. Even after the presidential election, I have received up to 90k without doing anything.
Anyone who wants to wail should continue, na opportunities me dey patiently waiting for.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by chaloskyx: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
aww you too have joined the corrupt elites who are bribing influential people to legitimise someone who inec has claimed has won elections you guys should rest now why are influential people still trying to defend BATs mandate he has won already i see no reason for trying hard to force an irrelevant party like you claim made up of IPOB and easterners to accept APCs mandate after all we are nothing but a dot in a circle
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by GetMeRight: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
sulaak:

Oga please remove Tinubu from the list, it was Tinubu that has been the architect and cause of the insult from the Obidient fascist, but I agree with your post. The true intention of the Obidient is now known as they have no objectivity.

Tinubu is the greatest, most powerful and most influential Yoruba man alive. You don't have to like him but that's the reality

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by onuman: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Kingsley Moghalu, former deputy governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) reacts to the ongoing insult and social media cancelling of Nobel laureate Wole Soyinka by the Obidients group.

* Prof. Wole Soyinka had earlier criticise the
"do-or-die attitude and provocations” of Labour party Presidential/Vice presidential candidates and their supporters, adding that it is unacceptable that Datti-Ahmed Baba is trying to dictate to the supreme arbitier of the nation.

https://twitter.com/MoghaluKingsley/status/1643783541925322753?t=0opkMYBn12ddsHmL7fB8Iw&s=19

https://www.thecable.ng/moghalu-to-obidients-soyinka-a-fighter-for-justice-survived-dictators-he-will-survive-you/amp

Moghalu never saw that Obidients were provoked by Tinubu's "it's my turn to become president " comment.
If it's turn by turn, it's the turn of the SE to produce a president for Nigeria. Wole Soyinka never condemned Tinubu's insult to the Igbo by Tinubu's it's my turn speech.
Muoghalu, you have sold your prestige on this comment to gain relevance.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by ChukwuObe: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
190:
who is soyinka!

The Nigerian that has that great honour internationaly that your father and your future generation will never have or come close to have other than shame
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
Gajagojo:
for 90 minutes he talked only about Datti?
Assuming that is true is that his fault of the interviewer's?
But it is not true
I heard him condemn violence in Lagos
I heard him say he did not support Atiku
or Tinubu
I hear invoice support for Igbo Presidency
So what does that make you?
A person that refuses to think of one that cannot think?
Or a liar?

Many of you are harming not helping Obi
the reality is this obi has no pathway to president let them continue making noise... If Igbos want Igbo as president push pple like soludo nnamani okorocha anyim etc Obi is to gullible...

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Hessem: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
I didn't see Obidient in his post,where u get that Obidient u mentioned in that vomit u call post?
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by condiz8: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
richmond500:
Obidients do not have brains.
They want to dictate for everyone, if you criticize Obi, you will be attacked.

Even Aisha Yesufu who totally surrendered the endSars protest to Obi and is far much important to Obi popularity than all of them put together could not escape their fangs

One female Obi fan stopped talking to me because i refused to support Obi. She should just pray she doesn't ask for my help any day.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by hohafrank(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
richmond500:
Obi's popularity will fade out.

It's a matter of time.
Can darkness overcome light? The answer is capital NO.
You should think right.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Neoteny7: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
abobote:
Soyinka went for interview, to talk about only Datti

Everything that happened before the election, during the election and after the election, the only thing Baba soyinka found offensive is, Datti's interview.

That's pure hypocrite

You don't get to tell him what to talk about.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by zomby(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
This is a confirmation that the obidientsss are severely senseless. I have never in my life witnessed bloody-fools like these losers.

I’m surprised that these senseless animals don’t understand that to be successful in their fight, it is extremely important to have folks like Wole Soyinka on their side. I guess, Mr. Macaroni is enough for them to accomplish all their desires.

I’m surprised that these losers haven’t asked themselves that “what is there to gain when you go after an icon like Wole Soyinka”

Sentiments without basic common sense or strategy is a path to a chronic sorrow. I’m sorry to confess that the Obidientss will never achieve a single thing till the end of time.

Very sad indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by yeshuasfootstep(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
While I don't support insults.
Soyinka is hypocrital and partisan in his appraisal.

Anyone who is supporting him like this our dude is doing so for some anticipated benefits from 'incoming'.

Let the wailing continue on obedients.
They only want a better society.

God and nature will vindicate them.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by BenzEne1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
EvangDrGeo:

Why add the name of a known drug dealer beside that of the great Awolowo?

Well, you see the Obidients, they are the monsters you made. Soon it won't be just verbal attack, it will be your head they are coming for, if your leaders don't do what is right?

So you are saying obidients will result to terrorism soon??
Now I know how democratic you all are. Just know that the army will be waiting for y'all.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Ijaya123: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
abobote:
Soyinka went for interview, to talk about only Datti

Everything that happened before the election, during the election and after the election, the only thing Baba soyinka found offensive is, Datti's interview.

That's pure hypocrite

Did you listen to the interview?

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Hussein035: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
richmond500:

Even Aisha Yesufu who totally surrendered the endSars protest to Obi and is far much important to Obi popularity than all of them put together could not escape their fangs

I am just happy Nigeria escaped the time bomb of Obi being our president.

Most Igbos especially those in Lagos would have built status of Obi sitting on Tinubu's head and cause serious riot just the way their fore father's did in 1966 coup d'etat

Power cannot go to that regionnot because they don't have leaders that is presentable but because their followers will rubbish every other tribe as long as presidency goes to their brother

Just because Obi won Lagos state, this people went to alausa to tell everyone that they are now taking over Lagos. Can you imagine how painful it is. Chest beating in another man's land

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by zomby(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ijaya123:

Did you listen to the interview?

They don’t think or listen to anything; they are wired to be senseless. They think attacking everything and anything is the solution to theIr chronic losing way of life.
They are so gullible; if Buhari says anything positive about Peter Obi today, Mr president immediately becomes their best friend… even though the fools claim that Buhari is cloned. And if Pope says anything negative about IPOB, the man immediately becomes their enemy. No sense of purpose, no sense of troubleshooting and no sense of self control/ self respect…They all sleep and face the same direction; a typical losers’ method of operation

Very sad indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by zomby(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hussein035:

I am just happy Nigeria escaped the time bomb of Obi being our president.

Most Igbos especially those in Lagos would have built status of Obi sitting on Tinubu's head and cause serious riot just the way their fore father's did in 1966 coup d'etat

Power cannot go to that regionnot because they don't have leaders that is presentable but because their followers will rubbish every other tribe as long as presidency goes to their brother

Just because Obi won Lagos state, this people went to alausa to tell everyone that they are now taking over Lagos. Can you imagine how painful it is. Chest beating in another man's land

And I can assure you that Peter Obi will never again experience the same traction he just witnessed during this past presidential election. Once again, his senseless supporters have sabotaged his future political success…same way they sabotaged his chances during this past election.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by bewla(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Add that stupid makun to your list I wish basket mouth rost him
His show should be ignore by Yorubas

We are watching till 29 them all will here woto woto

Urgently injected virus
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Emola12(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
richmond500:

you and your forefather thieflumbu and APC av less than 10days to come and answer petition wey OBI file against them we move!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs / Photos From Rahma Indimi's 40th Birthday Dinner / "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.