Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients (32847 Views)

Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Anambra Election: Moghalu To IPOB "Your Tactics Are Harming Igbos Greatly" / Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Gajagojo: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
LZAA:

Learn to not just read but understand
Only IBB gave him attention and time of day
None of the others send am
Hope you get the gist
You are badly educated

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by basybasy: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
Iamgrey5:
How on earth did you come to that conclusion.

The same Soyinka that claim South East deserve the presidency in the same interview.
Dont worry, Obi will fade away soonest. The 16th President of Nigeria, Asiwaju Tinubu is not a gentle man like Buhari, I'm sure he has a agenda on how to handle Obi

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by LZAA: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
Gajagojo:
You are badly educated
😆😆
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Creeper: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
yeshuasfootstep:

I normally ignore, especially when you have alleged throwing words about out of context.
You even go further to rope me in as a fascist mob, even insinuating we operate cult like.

These are the kind of languages we stomach everyday even as we try to table our truths without insulting anyone, but at the end of the day, the whole blame still comes to the truth bearers because the truth hurts many.

For posterity, let me state again that I watched the whole interview.

The prof even stated that he wasn't around during the election, so the best thing for him would have been to keep mute instead of talking on one side alone without knowing why Datti is sounding so.

Our people said that if you are not around when they buried corpse, you are not the best person to exhume it, since you can start from the wrong side.

They also said that the goat can never deliver in tethers when the elder is around.

People like Falz acted like elders, that's why they started shouting when they saw what happened.

Had it been the Prof is 'around', I expected him to be shouting and not vilifying Datti for saying , 'no, the judiciary...'.

Somebody mentioned grabbing power by all means and running away with it.

We all saw the hide and seek that Inec played with the presidential election, even after the upload saga.

Prof was absent that he did not comment on any of these but only pick on Datti statement, which he probably bumped into on arrival.

My brother, there is no balance in all these at all.
That is the reason I see it as partisan and hypocritical.

Condemning governorship election in Lagos and Buhari cannot bring the needed balance, because he was very careful not to hurt the big masquerade; whom I suspect is his buddy.

So get the facts right.

You can as well ask Femi Falana who has stated categorically that section 37 of the criminal code is very clear and neither Obi nor Datti has violated it.

He even said, 'not minding the political optics you may be viewing it from'.

I am sure you know those he is referring to?

This is just unnecessary word salad. And you failed to address what I called you on about the misuse of “hypocritical and partisan”.

In the interview:

1. He critiqued Tinubu and Atiku and talked about how he advised them to leave the stage for fresh/young bloods.

2. He critiqued Emefiele (and Buhari) for the currency coup, which he termed as: a crime against humanity.

3. He critiqued the election violence and ethnic profiling in Lagos with a strong language (something I vehemently disagree with).

4. He spoke about his indirect support for Obi and the need to Igbo president.

So, again, how’s he “hypocritical and partisan”? You’re only mad he called out the illiterate zombies and Datti by their name. I guess the shoe fits, no?

Regardless, no one cares about the half-baked miscreant and talentless bubblegum rapper called, Falz or Falls. He’s a brainwashed idiot and an attention seeking pauper.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by smartguy2019: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
abobote:
Soyinka went for interview, to talk about only Datti

Everything that happened before the election, during the election and after the election, the only thing Baba soyinka found offensive is, Datti's interview.

That's pure hypocrite

Pls read and understand the statement, he did not go for any interview but he was responding to a media chatt.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Gaabasky: 12:35am On Apr 07, 2023
Mogahlu I used to called u Mogah, I endused and campaigned for u in 2019 because some of us don't see religion or tribal lines but with Obi and followers I pity u coz they will roast n eat it alive.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by zomby(m): 7:18am On Apr 07, 2023
Gajagojo:
Obidients talk a lot of nonsense
Only Online 😀
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by zomby(m): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2023
basybasy:

Dont worry, Obi will fade away soonest. The 16th President of Nigeria, Asiwaju Tinubu is not a gentle man like Buhari, I'm sure he has a agenda on how to handle Obi

On point!
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Geminiivory: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2023
triple996:
They are now insulting this great man? shocked
When will this people have sence

which great man? the one wey see everything wey happen yet decide to onlu speak on one amd never said anything about the horrible actions of his kinsmen and elections? He is NOT a great man to people with sense maybe to zombies, he is one
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Gajagojo: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2023
zomby:

Only Online 😀
where else do you find them
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by SeeItSayIt: 8:49am On Apr 07, 2023
We shall see
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by sulaak(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2023
GetMeRight:

Tinubu is the greatest, most powerful and most influential Yoruba man alive. You don't have to like him but that's the reality

A criminal can only be great in the eyes of a criminal.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2023
Creeper:

This is just unnecessary word salad. And you failed to address what I called you on about the misuse of “hypocritical and partisan”.

In the interview:

1. He critiqued Tinubu and Atiku and talked about how he advised them to leave the stage for fresh/young bloods.

2. He critiqued Emefiele (and Buhari) for the currency coup, which he termed as: a crime against humanity.

3. He critiqued the election violence and ethnic profiling in Lagos with a strong language (something I vehemently disagree with).

4. He spoke about his indirect support for Obi and the need to Igbo president.

So, again, how’s he “hypocritical and partisan”? You’re only mad he called out the illiterate zombies and Datti by their name. I guess the shoe fits, no?

Regardless, no one cares about the half-baked miscreant and talentless bubblegum rapper called, Falz or Falls. He’s a brainwashed idiot and an attention seeking pauper.

Sorry to even engage you at all.
For you to continue using foul words, even on someone like Falz makes me think that someone like FFK is behind this account.

What an elder sees sitting down, you cannot see even if you climb Iroko.

So don't bother yourself again trying to understand my reply to you and don't expect any other reply as I won't even bother opening your mention.

Have a nice day.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by GodisFirst: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2023
Obi has made us to see the true colors of every individual in this country.
More will be revealed.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Creeper: 10:59am On Apr 07, 2023
yeshuasfootstep:

Sorry to even engage you at all.
For you to continue using foul words, even on someone like Falz makes me think that someone like FFK is behind this account.

What an elder sees sitting down, you cannot see even if you climb Iroko.

So don't bother yourself again trying to understand my reply to you and don't expect any other reply as I won't even bother opening your mention.

Have a nice day.

Listen, Falz or Falls is a Mickey Mouse bubblegum rapper to me. I’m not even a rapper by profession but I’m a better rapper than Falz or Falls will ever be. So, perhaps, that will give you an inkling into why I don’t rate him and view him as a blowhard bum.

And for you to cite an inconsequential retard like Falls, in a discourse about Prof. Wole Soyinka (which is utterly disrespectful) - you ought to be able to take the foul words that come with it.

Yes, just run because you don’t want to accept the fact that you’re part of an illiterate fascist mob of zombies. You need to check yourself and start making judicious use of your brain cells. Also, learn how to be part of something fruitful and productive (you might need a detox for that).
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by zomby(m): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2023
GodisFirst:
Obi has made us to see the true colors of every individual in this country.
More will be revealed.

An individual that wanted to use division and hate to hijack the country. But thank God that Nigerians are mostly too smart to allow an individual who couldn’t embraces IPOB to lead their nation.

These people will rather castigate Soyinka, a man of honor, an incredible activist that stands tall for the liberation of Nigerians, a true fighter.
Whether they want to believe it or not, Soyinka remains one of the greasiest icons that ever existed in Nigeria, and he shall be so till the end of time.
An intelligent group of people would prefer a man like Soyinka to be on their side. But these fools are too stupid to see the light.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by olril17(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Point of correction.

Obasanjo is not a yoruba leader. He is not a symbol of leadership to the yorubas. He is just Nigeria former president who is yoruba.

Thats all. He had no right to interfere in the internal affairs of yorubas in the first place.
Tinubu is not a Yoruba leader as well.
He is SW Apc leader.
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Uchbebe46(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
richmond500:
Obi's popularity will fade out.

It's a matter of time.
so he has fame nw...
I thought he was a nobody with no structure... He is not fading out bro and u know it....and its paining u
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by ImadeUReadThis: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lack of proper home training is the root cause of the Osubidient bad behaviours both online and offline
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by RayRay06677(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
*1965 ELECTION DRAMA*
*31Yr Old Soyinka Declared Wanted For Seizing Radio Station At Gunpoint Over Western Region Elections Rigging!*

*HOLDING IBADAN RADIO STATION AT GUNPOINT AND WOLE SOYINKA’S BIZARRE NAME-CALLING~Tosin Adeoti*

*Wole Soyinka calling OBIdients names is the most bizarre thing I've read today.*

*Do older Nigerians really think we don't read (their) history.*

*A 31-year-old Oluwole Soyinka stormed a radio station and held a Bereta pistol to the head of a broadcaster's head to prevent the victory speech of the winner of a declared election result.*

*“Give me those tapes. GIVE ME THOSE TAPES OR ELSE……!”*

*He forcefully collected the tape and gave a substitute tape to be slotted for broadcast.*

*"Akintola go! Drop your stolen mandate, leave town and take your reprobates with you. Let them leave now before the people decide to wash the streets with their blood."*

*It is this same Soyinka who now talks about fascism and says Peter Obi supporters lost him the elections because of their utterances.*

*On an election that has been universally condemned?*

*No OBIdient has done half of what Soyinka did in that election; an action that he's refused to call himself a fascist for or even condemn.*

*"I could not sit down and accept that somebody should steal my voice. I felt at one with the majority of the people."*

*An action he justifies by saying he was moved to take because the democratic rights of the citizens were brazenly stolen.*

*This is the man who condemns people whose only offense is calling for justice ON THE INTERNET.*

*They hold no media station to ransom.*

*They wield no weapon on the streets.*

*Their offence?* *Vehemently oppose those they think are not qualified to lead them on social media.*

*This is the people a man who fought military dictatorship on the streets and via the ink is offended by?*

*Is this how to build a nation?*
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Geminiivory:

which great man? the one wey see everything wey happen yet decide to onlu speak on one amd never said anything about the horrible actions of his kinsmen and elections? He is NOT a great man to people with sense maybe to zombies, he is one

If he was igbo you would accept him as a great man, now you want to regard yourself as having sense despite having none. You have no sense, zero, none and you have misplaced your anger. Prof Wole Soyinka is not your problem. Take a closer look at your failed leaders in the south east region. They are the reason why you lots are losers today.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
RayRay06677:
*1965 ELECTION DRAMA*
*31Yr Old Soyinka Declared Wanted For Seizing Radio Station At Gunpoint Over Western Region Elections Rigging!*

*HOLDING IBADAN RADIO STATION AT GUNPOINT AND WOLE SOYINKA’S BIZARRE NAME-CALLING~Tosin Adeoti*

*Wole Soyinka calling OBIdients names is the most bizarre thing I've read today.*

*Do older Nigerians really think we don't read (their) history.*

*A 31-year-old Oluwole Soyinka stormed a radio station and held a Bereta pistol to the head of a broadcaster's head to prevent the victory speech of the winner of a declared election result.*

*“Give me those tapes. GIVE ME THOSE TAPES OR ELSE……!”*

*He forcefully collected the tape and gave a substitute tape to be slotted for broadcast.*

*"Akintola go! Drop your stolen mandate, leave town and take your reprobates with you. Let them leave now before the people decide to wash the streets with their blood."*

*It is this same Soyinka who now talks about fascism and says Peter Obi supporters lost him the elections because of their utterances.*

*On an election that has been universally condemned?*

How can an election that’s been praised by objective observers be universally condemned. You people should stop projective your beliefs unto others. I know plenty of Nigerians that didn’t want Peter Obi as their president. Did you account for those people in your sentiments, they feel strongly about the election result just like you do and they are happy their preferred candidate won!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWLfP7eGjac
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by GetMeRight: 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
sulaak:

A criminal can only be great in the eyes of a criminal.

Well, he's your president elect. The incoming president of the most populous black nation. The number one Yoruba man alive, moulder of great minds and achievers!
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by RayRay06677(m): 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
RubaKing:

How can an election that’s been praised by objective observers be universally condemned. You people should stop projective your beliefs unto others. I know plenty of Nigerians that didn’t want Peter Obi as their president. Did you account for those people in your sentiments, they feel strongly about the election result just like you do and they are happy their preferred candidate won!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWLfP7eGjac

Is that how election is conducted in her country? Why the triple standard?
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by Geminiivory: 8:12am On Apr 08, 2023
RubaKing:

If he was igbo you would accept him as a great man, now you want to regard yourself as having sense despite having none. You have no sense, zero, none and you have misplaced your anger. Prof Wole Soyinka is not your problem. Take a closer look at your failed leaders in the south east region. They are the reason why you lots are losers today.

Mr. man, stop exhibiting your foolishness here on nairaland.. Igbos do not worship anyone unlike you asslickers... Grey hair is not wisdom and it has been proven in the case of this your almighty wole soyinka... He is a full time HYPOCRITE... Same person that protested during GEJ and also wrote an article insulting GEJ and his wife calling them names.. Then you guys didnt remember respect nor call him out for such..but now when we ve seen worse than what was done in GEJ time, he is now silent.. See, people ve really seen how stupid most of you re including some so called men of God from your tribe... 😆 That's the beauty of your foolishness... WOLE SOYINKA OS A HYPOCRITE .AS WELL AS UNINTELLIGENT AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT ,COME LICK MY ASS SINCE YOU WANT TO REMAIN A ZOMBIE AND AN ASS LICKER
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by RayRay06677(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
In the University of Ibadan where Wole Sonyinka graduated from, we have the following blocks dedicated to men and women of value to the great institution:

Queen Elizabeth Hall of residence.
Queen Idia Hall of residence.
Awolowo Hall of residence.
Bello Hall of residence.
Kuti Hall of residence.
Teder Hall of residence.
Balewa Hall of residence.
Nnamdi Azikiwe Hall of residence.
Melamby Hall of residence.
Independence Hall of residence.
Kenneth Dike library.
And so on.... But you will never find a single block dedicated to Wole Sonyinka.

The reason is because of his well known anti-social activities in the university, ranging from cultism to championing of violent protests against the school authority.

Though academically brilliant, but he was so rascal to the point that points were deducted from his academic scores to curtail his recklessness and social excesses.

In the end, he was given 3rd class and allowed to leave the school.

A certificate he received and tore to shreds before proceeding to University of Leeds where he read English language.

Now i ask, is that the man you guys wants to listen to or even respond to?

Before my graduation from the university in 2008, Wole Sonyinka was invited to the university to deliver a lecture, he left what was on the topic, and was advising the student cultists to leave their fellow students and go after stubborn lecturers.

A blatant endorsement of cultism, gangsterism and violence with so much arrogance.

I doubt if the university of Ibadan has granted him such privilege of a guest speaker to any of their events ever after.

Those of us who went to university of Ibadan are very much privy to these information and to a large extent, do not take the likes of Sonyinka serious, because morally, he lacks the capacity to make a reasonable social statement.

-Nze Nwanochiriobii
Re: Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients by GodisFirst: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
zomby:

An individual that wanted to use division and hate to hijack the country. But thank God that Nigerians are mostly too smart to allow an individual who couldn’t embraces IPOB to lead their nation.

These people will rather castigate Soyinka, a man of honor, an incredible activist that stands tall for the liberation of Nigerians, a true fighter.
Whether they want to believe it or not, Soyinka remains one of the greasiest icons that ever existed in Nigeria, and he shall be so till the end of time.
An intelligent group of people would prefer a man like Soyinka to be on their side. But these fools are too stupid to see the light.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/the-wizard-of-abeokuta-and-the-burden-of-history/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) / Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State / More Fact About Jubril Of Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.