Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Where Is The New Currency ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Is The New Currency ? (442 Views)

"New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep / The New Currency In The Online Market / ECOWAS Launches Regional Contest For New Currency’s Name And Icon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The New Currency ? by BNLR(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Since the supreme court last judgement to withhold the old denomination of N1000 and N500 as a legal tender in the country. It has come to my observation that the new denomination of the same currency introduced late last year had rapidly be in extinction.

It is very unfortunate that the Central bank of Nigeria had really caused Nigerians to learn a hard lesson that may give many Nigerians the need to hoard money or fail to deposit money to bank after withdrawal.

In almost all the POS center I had visited since the announcement of the old currency as a legal tender, I had not set my eyes on the new currency again, most especially the popular N1000 note.

December 31st is fast approaching and Nigerians need to be aware of the danger of hoarding money ahead of the big deadline.

Have you seen the new naira note around?
Re: Where Is The New Currency ? by juvewalex(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
This is the same question I've been asking myself and people around me because I've not seen any in circulation since the announcement of the old notes to be legal till December 31st this year.

It's so inhumane of Emefiele to have punished us to that extent and questions are not asked on him to know why committed such horrendous act.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The New Currency ? by falcon01: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
I told my guy They did it for the elections, They deliberately make the new notes with poor quality so that it will be easier to destroy. I might be wrong sha.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The New Currency ? by baralatie(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
When will you guys understand that there is no new currency

1 Like

Re: Where Is The New Currency ? by baralatie(m): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
You see that 31st December
Na another round of emefiele
Re: Where Is The New Currency ? by Jostoman: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
They only use it for election and elections are over.
Re: Where Is The New Currency ? by BNLR(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
Jostoman:

Does that means December 31st deadline is not visible?
Re: Where Is The New Currency ? by BNLR(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
Jostoman:

This is really a show of shame

1 Like

Re: Where Is The New Currency ? by Jostoman: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
BNLR:

Does that means December 31st deadline is not visible?
December 31st Na Sakamaje
Re: Where Is The New Currency ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:15am On Apr 07, 2023
My predictions have always been right about this Naira redesign

The way I see it, the new Naira notes printed would go into oblivion leaving us with only the old notes

New notes will not replace old notes. December 31st would come and nothing will happen
Re: Where Is The New Currency ? by bluefilm: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
tosyne2much:
My predictions have always been right about this Naira redesign

The way I see it, the new Naira notes printed would go into oblivion leaving us with only the old notes

New notes will not replace old notes. December 31st would come and nothing will happen

True

The news notes were not properly planned for
Re: Where Is The New Currency ? by Lannyjoe4u: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
Gone and gone forever. Sc@m country

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me / Sony 1,000watt Home Theatre With Bluetooth For Sale In Port Harcourt SOLD! / Get An Absolutely Free Professional Facebook Fans Page For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.