Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

History Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History Of Money Rituals In Nigeria (2287 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera Performing Rituals In Port Harcourt / LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) / Faruq Gbolahan Yusuf Loses US University Scholarship Due To Lack Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: History Of Money Rituals In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Rescued and thriving under the care of non believers. Leaving a permanent stain of shame on Nigerians. All this is done not by Juju but by believers in juju. Two different things.

It is one of the things used by biased world to down grade the Nigerian to an superstitious person who makes no effort to achieve anything in life and blaming his failures on others using Juju against him.

please I am not trying to bring your whole morally founded ego of religion down but it is necessary to be abruptly woken , white people well in the past did not love us so why would they give us religion? Because they live us?
Re: History Of Money Rituals In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mehn I forgot how I hated arguments on this forum wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking To Meet Up With Government College Ketu-epe 1992/97 Set / What Are Responsible For The Backwardness Of Science & Technology In Nigeria / Online Provisional Admission List Is Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.