Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob (27990 Views)

Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy / Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) / Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by money121(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by Caaz: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
See how he ended.
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by Prechgold1180(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
Onefornaija:
Bad

I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

Jiji is a fast place to get buyer
When you too ads
Your ads get to stay top and get more traffic than Norma regular
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by afbstrategies: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
Fira09:

SOURCE
We used to have a Country. Expect me to blame the people but I can't and won't. sad

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things Fall Apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy loosed upon the world.
-W. B. Yeats, "The Second Coming"
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by Hychineson(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
Make the guy no go rape innocent spirits as him don die now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
Expanse2020:
Whatever you sow you shall reap it..

Tinibu doesn't know this...
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by omoadeleye(m): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
I don't give any hoot to anything they do to any robbers in ibadan
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by BadVoyage: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
EKELEBE STUNNER.
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by greggng: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
In another development there was a sad incident yesterday at gowon estate . A serious shoot out that claimed the lives of 4 guys.
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by Hassanmaye(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
Fira09:

SOURCE
Good, parents should do there homework
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by GoodbutBadguy: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Onefornaija:
Bad

I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

Let me sell your cars for you via social media ads and search engine marketing, I will only collect 3-5% of the product selling price

Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by GetMeRight: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Mide70:
Jungle justice is not the way but this is a nice move . Lord have mercy

If we tell you now that you are confused, you will begin to argue. How can something that is not the way be a nice move at the same time?
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by Warl0ck: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by Aolfooties(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
Black man mind black pass coal.

Check signature for promo shoe prices. Don't miss out
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by ayspac(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
What if it's a set up?

I guess we may never know since the headless mob have killed him.

Never support the mob online or offline.
It’s not a set up but real…. He had being doing it for the past two months…. Na nemesis catch up with him ….
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by LZAA: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
Afonja on the beat grin grin
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by Successlane: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
'The one locked in the toilet managed to escape and alerted neighbours who then proceeded to lynch the suspect.'
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by EgunMogaji2: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nice. I’m elated.
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by okoroemeka(m): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
Good riddance to bad rubbish
the criminal is lucky he is just pampered with few stones and soft blows from 2by 4 wood,if he is in onitsha,aba or calabar he will know the true meaning of lyching when he sees Tyre and petrol.
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by thatigboman: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
See thread. 2 pages. Let it be emeka or chukwudi now, the thread will be longer than river Jordan.
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by Occurstaem(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
Very good.

Imagine the trauma those ladies have been subjected to. I hope they get to see a therapist.
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by dododawa1: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
No joy in wickness
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by barinedan(m): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
You have taken the phone which is bad, why not stop at that and go your way, you still want to claim hardman by raping your victim again, now you lost on all sides, and eventually died a useless death, go to hell and rest in pieces
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by kingsceemark(m): 3:08am On Apr 07, 2023
All the same bad news from the South wastee
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by mysticwarrior(m): 4:00am On Apr 07, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
Good riddance to bad rubbish
you got that words from the movie "Gladiators"
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by Lionize: 5:32am On Apr 07, 2023
MechanicMike:

but why did they attack him?...bush people.
Can't they send him for counselling? Eeeeediot people!!(no offenscce)
angry
That's what they think they just did, sending him to a higher counsellor because they know that if you send this one to that popular counsellor that charges N1m, he will rape her during the counselling session.
Re: Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob by YhemmyBloom(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
No need to sensor his face..he is gone..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Catches Man Raping Daughter In Ibadan / The Yahoo Business And The Future Of Nigerian Youths / Yinka Badmus Arrested For Wearing Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.