Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch A Good Man From His Careless Woman – Actress Sarah Mar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch A Good Man From His Careless Woman – Actress Sarah Mar (191 Views)

Actress Sarah Michael Calls Out Etinosa , Says She Has A Disgusting Body / Kingtblackhoc: Oritsefemi Wants To Snatch Maami Igabgbo From Me / Sex Is What I Do When I Want To Relieve Myself Actress Sarah Sweet Akatugba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch A Good Man From His Careless Woman – Actress Sarah Mar by Azeemokoya: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nollywood actress, Sarah Martins, has counseled her fellow women not to be fearful of snatching a good man from his lousy and careless woman.

The actress, via her Instagram page on Wednesday, said women deserve to be loved, the same way men are loved.

According to actress Martins, nobody is above snatching as everyone deserves to be loved.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/martins/

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch A Good Man From His Careless Woman – Actress Sarah Mar by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
Women are enemies to themselves.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch A Good Man From His Careless Woman – Actress Sarah Mar by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
PROPER TALK OF A VERY FOOLISH WOMAN...
a man who cheats on his woman to eventually be with you, will do the exact same thing to you, once you become his main woman.
a man who has no respect for his r/ships (when he was with you) is a no good man that will treat you exactly the same way... as you confirmed to him that you are ok with him cheating on you.

REMEMBER, the minute you turn from side chic to GF/WIFE, then your side chic position will be open for another woman to apply for it.

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch A Good Man From His Careless Woman – Actress Sarah Mar by finallybusy: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
It caused the death of a woman ten years later. Why women want another's man and not one like him will be a mystery men do not need to solve. Go out with a female friend and watch random street girls compete with her for your attention. Disgusting. Sickening.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Deep Cup Bra: What To Look For When Buying / I No Longer Have A Manhood, I’ve Removed It Long Ago / Serial Victimizer, Empress Njamah’s Ex-boyfriend Josh Wade, Arrested Following..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.