Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

About The Guy That Scammed Me/ Posted Sometime Ago - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / About The Guy That Scammed Me/ Posted Sometime Ago (1195 Views)

Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. / Photo Of The Woman That Scammed Over Half A Billion / Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. (2) (3) (4)

About The Guy That Scammed Me/ Posted Sometime Ago by Mati1111: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Sometime ago I posted that someone scammed me, and that I needed help to recover my money. Helgreenluv told me that he engaged the guy and he promised to pay up by month end, as it stand now, Helgreenluv isn't picking up my calls for a while now, and I am yet to hear anything positive. Please this situation is still devastating me because I am yet to find a job, I lost my savings and I am suffering, when you see me you will know that I am no more thesame. That guy literally chased away everyone who would have helped me. I had to go back to that ghetto because I have no other place to stay. It isn't easy for me. Please I am a young lady, I need to recover my money, I am wallowing in depression please. Which other way should I tackle this situation.

This is the post

https://www.nairaland.com/7607398/please-me-find-guy-scammed/2#122337666
Re: About The Guy That Scammed Me/ Posted Sometime Ago by accordadoga25(f): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
Bro, o ti lo.

Take heart cheesy
Re: About The Guy That Scammed Me/ Posted Sometime Ago by Newdawn30: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
Sad but true, o ti lo, e don go
Re: About The Guy That Scammed Me/ Posted Sometime Ago by Mati1111: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
accordadoga25:
Bro, o ti lo.

Take heart cheesy
Why are you laughing
Re: About The Guy That Scammed Me/ Posted Sometime Ago by Youngzipan(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
so you think the guy will fuc,ked you free of charge, mba, it's not written anywhere that men will only pay for sex. you paid for good Bleep.ing
i live with a girl like you and we did similar thing to her, dis one she no even get mouth talk.

yeye gender
Re: About The Guy That Scammed Me/ Posted Sometime Ago by Chidi2022: 3:05am On Apr 07, 2023
Youngzipan:
so you think the guy will fuc,ked you free of charge, mba, it's not written anywhere that men will only pay for sex. you paid for good Bleep.ing
i live with a girl like you and we did similar thing to her, dis one she no even get mouth talk.

yeye gender
I only but pray for you that you will never have a case in which you will defend yourself, then you will know what evil means.. you can ask oyinbogoju aka powerhouse5050...

For now, keep on wallowing in your evils... Enjoy.

Re: About The Guy That Scammed Me/ Posted Sometime Ago by Mati1111: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Youngzipan:

yeye gender

And this your colleague must pay me at all cost.. I will still come here, tag you, and tell you how it happened. Idiot
Re: About The Guy That Scammed Me/ Posted Sometime Ago by Mati1111: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Youngzipan:

yeye gender

It will take me just few days to catch your type because you have a running mouth, and you dont have sense. Atleast this one is matured and very smart, and I am still not sparing him.. I will get back my money then come here, tag you and tell you. Olodo.
Re: About The Guy That Scammed Me/ Posted Sometime Ago by HouseRavenclaw: 3:05am On Jun 13, 2023
Youngzipan:

yeye gender

Useless rapist. I'm sure SARS will take care of you. That's your destiny.

Latest Style Of Fraud / Imam A Rapist:holy Man Preyed On Lads In The Mosque / When Kehinde Hung Himself *and The Shocking Revelations From His Suicide Note