Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

24 Years Old Makes Millions Online Doing Simple Stuffs Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 24 Years Old Makes Millions Online Doing Simple Stuffs Online (518 Views)

5 Business That Makes Millions For Me Monthly With 7K Investment Only / How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Years Old Makes Millions Online Doing Simple Stuffs Online by epho(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
so there is a little known business model that involves you doing simple stuffs online and getting paid for it.
you don't manufacture your own product,you don't buy any product to resell,you don't register any company,No certificate required,Not gender specific and relatively easy to do with just your smartphone.

so about the 24 years old that makes millions doing simple stuffs online his name is Chigozie Mmebo and he makes money by doing something anybody can do too...
He simply recommends helpful products to people who need them and getting paid for it.

Let me break it down

A real estate company has a house they wants to rent/sell ,you help find someone looking to buy/rent a house,you connect that person to the company and when he pays the company pays you a specific amount as commission for helping them sell his property.

That's how affiliate marketing works,
you don't have to buy the house to resell it,
you don't have to build the house yourself.

All you do is connect the buyer with the seller and you make money
but in this case is not houses/properties this boy promotes these are digital products,that can be bought and consumed online and the commission are very juicy

Imagine 50% for a product that sells for N50,000 that is about N25,000 and if you only sell 10 in a month that's N250,000...

That is more than most peoples salary and you make this simply by pressing your phone.
How cool is that

I mean you don't have to go through the stress others go through weekly to finally get a N50,000 paycheck at the end of the month,you simply press your phone and earn much more.

Interested in learning more about this business model CHECK THE COMMENT SECTION FOR THE LINK
Re: 24 Years Old Makes Millions Online Doing Simple Stuffs Online by epho(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
WhatsApp this number
080 309 154 03
to learn more about this business I am talking about that can be done with just your smartphone and an internet connection
Re: 24 Years Old Makes Millions Online Doing Simple Stuffs Online by epho(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
See pics,this business is real and rewards those who diligently seek it. Once again to learn more about this business Whatsapp this number
080 309 154 03

Re: 24 Years Old Makes Millions Online Doing Simple Stuffs Online by Passionet: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
X pert naire nonsense.
Re: 24 Years Old Makes Millions Online Doing Simple Stuffs Online by epho(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
when you see an opportunity first embrace it and see what you can make of it instead of this
Passionet:
X pert naire nonsense.
Re: 24 Years Old Makes Millions Online Doing Simple Stuffs Online by epho(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
epho:
when you see an opportunity first embrace it and see what you can make of it instead of this
The life affiliate marketing affords you when you embrace it

Re: 24 Years Old Makes Millions Online Doing Simple Stuffs Online by Passionet: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2023
epho:

I know all about it since it's inception.
A glorified pyramid scheme. And quite a dishonest one.
Click bank doesn't ask you for N45k before you promote any products they have.
And the reason you are even doing this is to get the share of that N45k from any unsuspecting person you manage to wiggle in.

It's trash

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Set To Step Down As Twitter CEO, Will Be Replaced By A Female / I20 Ultra Max Suit Watch (with 7 Unique Straps And An Airpod Pro / Did Mtn Scam Us With Buying Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.