Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin (15610 Views)

Obaseki Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates Of Edo Varsity / 1953 Photo Of Pioneer Female Graduates Of The University Of Ibadan / Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by iamloski(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
This is nice, we are getting right now.
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by Aolfooties(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nice development, this will raise the bar.

Check status for footwears mouth watering promo

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by chiedonedoor(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
That good, This is another scammer, who sell app and PayPal. 2051448657
Kuda bank
Joseph chioma Joy . +234 814 154 1230.jonaschuks20@gmail.com. facemail775@gmail.com.please avoid this scammer.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by bizhop01: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
I believe they will not use money to aquire first class.
Because corruption in Nigeria is in next level every sector believe in bribery cool
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by SledgeHammerer: 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
There's no money in Edo state civil service ooo. I advise you guys to move on to greater things jooor. At level 8 you'll be receiving about 53k monthly before tax. What can that do for you?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by donforeign: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nanorest:
Trash ! Trash! Trash!

You want the youths on your side but you will fail as APC will take back Edo state next year
APC will take over ur family house

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by donforeign: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
Pque:
Those wey no be Edo origin are not human being, or not Nigerian abi? Not withstanding, their activities will still be limited by the State Civil Service Policy.
tell if governor to do same
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by EduBrazil1991(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
Good news but I would have preferred the government to empower them to go after their dreams.

Some want to further their formal education and others will want to go into business.

I believe that not all will want to be public or civil servants.

My local opinion though.....

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by vanhayor(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Everyone is saying good job. When it’s even for just students if e do origin. But if it’s in Lagos that we don’t want an Igbo man to rule. We are tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by Benwallt(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
That policy will be dead as soon as he leaves office.
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by Mayorseun: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
I hope it is implemented very soon
jtjohn:
Good development......Nice one from my able governor.

OBA A'TOPE EH…
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by Codes151(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Stupidity.
So how does that mean they better Than other?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by ufuosman(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Good one
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by Streetdreamx(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
End time approval, that's if his future successor will adopt it.
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by Nigeriayouthmov: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nanorest:
Trash ! Trash! Trash!

You want the youths on your side but you will fail as APC will take back Edo state next year
Ogun go kill you and your Fulani APC party, mumu Edo north boy....

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by Nigeriayouthmov: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
donforeign:
APC will take over ur family house

Nor mind the ozuor him want bring back Fulani party to Edo state.
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by sogodihno: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
viodemus:
The whole country is tribalized. Tinubu thank you for opening sleeping tribes eyes.

Keep blaming Tinubu! Is the reason why you are poor too?
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by sogodihno: 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
viodemus:
The whole country is tribalized. Tinubu thank you for opening sleeping tribes eyes.

Keep blaming Tinubu! Is he the reason why you are poor too?
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by viodemus: 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
sogodihno:

Keep blaming Tinubu! Is he the reason why you are poor too?

I get money pass that crimin*l Tinubu, if you are talking legal money.

Anybody can claim rich if you are getting 50% of daily fraudulent Lagos taxes.
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by Edoziesmart(m): 12:15am On Apr 07, 2023
Misterc:

In other news..... Where Slawomirr dey since??
Make e no be say EFCC for Benin don burst my guy oooo
I believe he is fine. Though since last year he wasn't active on this forum like before. But I haven't see his breaklight here since this year.

People that stays at upper sakpoba and knows him in real life should check on him.
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by KENFERDYOORI(m): 12:51am On Apr 07, 2023
A great way to go. Nice one from the governor
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by Darren95: 12:52am On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:
What of an Igbo/Yoruba/ Hausa man that was born & breed in Edo, is he an indigene too?

grin grin grin grin

Come on go to your state mugu
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by Devil1Messenger: 2:54am On Apr 07, 2023
Nanorest:
Trash ! Trash! Trash!

Which edo state?
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by missymide: 5:03am On Apr 07, 2023
Best news sonce this year stated
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by Goalnaldo(m): 5:40am On Apr 07, 2023
Nice gesture but i hope the salary will be competitive not to come and pay them a patry 63k.
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by Mase2020g(m): 5:59am On Apr 07, 2023
U dey mad

You never pay the ones that's currently working under you. U dey employe first class graduate .
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by alcuin(m): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2023
So, I'll make first class and go and join civil service?

Come on na. Level 12 earns a little over 100k and that's like after 10 years of service.
Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by sogodihno: 7:48am On Apr 07, 2023
viodemus:

I get money pass that crimin*l Tinubu, if you are talking legal money.

Anybody can claim rich if you are getting 50% of daily fraudulent Lagos taxes.

Indeed, well that criminal is your next president and unfortunately their is absolutely nothing you can do about it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNESCO Seeks Osun’s Permission To Adopt, Reproduce Opon Imo / Question & Ans About Sbrs Exam And The Form / Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.