Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? (15617 Views)

Jamb Mock 2019 Has Been Postponed See The New Date / 2017 JAMB Mock Examination Date & Registration Details / JAMB To Hold An Optional Mock Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by ANDJMBOY(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Its been 24hours+ now and I'm yet to receive my score, I don't know if anyone have seen his/her score. If you have, just indicate.
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by dannytoe(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yeah, score 199
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
dannytoe:
Yeah, score 199
Please tell me how to check mine plzz
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by firstclassmumu: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
firstclassmumu:
please, tell me how to check mine plzz
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by firstclassmumu: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Zerhraddeenx:
please, tell me how to check mine plzz
How to Check JAMB Mock
Result Online
Go to your JAMB Profile
Account at http://
www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility
Login with your Email
address and Password
Click on Print Result Slip
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by Omobolajiatanda(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
did u pay
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by damsel14(f): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Did u pay the money cos I went to the site it said I should pay 1000
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by Otulord(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
damsel14:
Did u pay the money cos I went to the site it said I should pay 1000
Same wit me... Are we suppose to pay?
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by Omobolajiatanda(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
even me too
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by Dellybanky(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
dannytoe:
Yeah, score 199
pls did u pay the #1000 requested........or how did u check urs?
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by dannytoe(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dellybanky:
pls did u pay the #1000 requested........or how did u check urs?
yeah you gat to pay with your atm card or a cyber caf before you can get your result

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by damsel14(f): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Otulord:
Same wit me... Are we suppose to pay?

I dnt know
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmmm na lie please disregard any payment request, I have contacted them via their Twitter Official Account, I asked them "how can I check my Mock Exam Result?" what they replied me was "We will notify you"
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by ANDJMBOY(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Zerhraddeenx:
Hmmm na lie please disregard any payment request, I have contacted them via their Twitter Official Account, I asked them "how can I check my Mock Exam Result?" what they replied me was "We will notify you"
thnk u, i knw dat those who said they have received theirs are just deceiving themselves, not even others. Thnk u once more.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by 9jayes: 7:20am On May 01, 2017
dannytoe:
yeah you gat to pay with your atm card or a cyber caf before you can get your result

Is this mock of a thing compulsory?

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by Hardeysolution(m): 7:21am On May 01, 2017
Normally you shouldnt pay.. .you only pay for original result needed for Admission. ...just calm down

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by Believe7(m): 7:21am On May 01, 2017
dannytoe:
Yeah, score 199
yeah have checked mine..i scored 388..
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by Jeholinkz(m): 7:27am On May 01, 2017
Pls Has Any1 Recieve Mail Frm Jamb Abt De Exam Date And Tym? It Ws Written On My Jamb Print Out Dat D Dat And Tym Wil Be Sent To My Email On 25th Of April But Uptill Nw I Havent Recieve Any Mgs Such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by dannytoe(m): 7:31am On May 01, 2017
9jayes:

Is this mock of a thing compulsory?
no it's not. Just to test how prepared you are
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by walexsy(m): 7:32am On May 01, 2017
Calm down peepz...a lot of guidelines n Infos should flow in this week...
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by dannytoe(m): 7:32am On May 01, 2017
Believe7:

yeah have checked mine..i scored 388..
nice, hope you do better in the real exam
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by Drienzia: 7:34am On May 01, 2017
This one jamb can't provide scores after the mock exam, how are we sure the main exam won't be up to a month before candidates receive their scores? na wa o

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by williamstd(m): 7:37am On May 01, 2017
I just checked the page and was asked to pay a 1000 naira...God help us.I for kukuma no write am sef

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by Drienzia: 7:37am On May 01, 2017
dannytoe:
This guy de lie sha
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by charlisco(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2017
check this link on how to
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by ANDJMBOY(m): 7:39am On May 01, 2017
Pls, don't cum here 2 deceive pipo. If u don't knw wat 2 say pls kip quiet
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by Nobody: 7:41am On May 01, 2017
firstclassmumu:
pls stop deceiving jambite...are you not the one that claimed u would graduate next year on this thread ?

www.nairaland.com/3771761/life-india-nigerian-student-thank#56076557

8 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by ghettowriter(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2017
Jeholinkz:
Pls Has Any1 Recieve Mail Frm Jamb Abt De Exam Date And Tym? It Ws Written On My Jamb Print Out Dat D Dat And Tym Wil Be Sent To My Email On 25th Of April But Uptill Nw I Havent Recieve Any Mgs Such.

My younger sister is worried abt this same incidence, had anybody found out his/her exam date,venue & time?
Re: Have You Received Your JAMB Mock Exam Score? by ANDJMBOY(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2017
kingcity:
pls stop deceiving jambite...are you not the one that claimed u would graduate next year on this thread ?

www.nairaland.com/3771761/life-india-nigerian-student-thank#56076557
don't mind him, he truely luks lik his name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations / Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University / How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.