Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency (14082 Views)

DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ok
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
Iko
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by Eriokanmi: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
Can there be smoke without fire? I rest my case on the interim government of a thing.

Tinubu should go and beg obasanjo before its too late, if at all he would listen to him. Enough said. Obj had said a drug lord will never be his leader

1 Like

Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by Zico5(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
UnknownGunMan:
APC cooked up interim government idea. Same APC is calling it unconstitutional. So much for the distraction.

APC why? grin ….you think all Nigerians are fools?
Loser I mean labour party are worse than Lai Mohammed. They can deny anything. You guys are pathetic.
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by Mylove55(f): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
Odin13:
grin

Are you standing with the same President that has the sole right .. without gun pointing on him to declare interim or not

I will say it again .. like I do offline

There’s no interim government with the President in know and his cabals ..

Is the President that will annual election for a new one .. no other person ..

Is the President that will handover no other person

So why keep disturbing Nigerians with interim bla’s..

Why are yoruba Apc afraid to point to the President and leave Obi and his party

When it was Abiola’s..

Atleast he was brave and pointed to IBB .. and told his friends about IBB .. he never said Authur Nzeribe or Humphrey ..

He told his people straight

Years later . He’s people have never pointed to IBB but Nzeribe.. grin

Today .. Yoruba Apc and spokesmen are yet to point to the Presidency.. but to Obi and IPOB grin

Nigeria army should be very serious and stop dishing civilian propaganda

If there’s interim .. they know who to arrest .. and how to arrest

Truth is that no civilian.. whatever ranking can run an interim or iniate one in a government.. is a coup..

Why have they not arrested this coup plotters ?

I tire for Nigerians sef
nothing like interim govt, it is idiotic pigs fake pastor's that is propagating this nonsense

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by Carnivorouslamb: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
Welcome to a world where hypocrisy and double standards is not by accident

1 Like

Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by SLOVFO(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
KingKO22:
All 🧭 compass pointing toward Asiwaju as the next president of Nigeria only IPOB and sit at home children are looking for a way to steal our mandates

Thank you Daddy 🤣😂😂

Let the wail starts now

Who knows tomorrow? Don't reckon without God friend.
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by gaddafe(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
onumadu:
But why is it necessary for you to tell us?
Hmm ... I smell a rat.

Same with me. Anybody that is used to coup will know it is usually not planned and executed by senior officers. The senior officers are usually standing with the government but it's the junior officers that usually want to be a hero. I just hope it's not what I'm thinking, otherwise why the need for all these interim talk. Moreover interim is not bad of it comes to that.
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by mployer(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
They will keep denying it until the time comes.

1 Like

Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by Nocare77: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
What if the court cancells the elections before may29
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by BreconHills(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
Odin13:
grin

Are you standing with the same President that has the sole right .. without gun pointing on him to declare interim or not

When it was Abiola’s..

Atleast he was brave and pointed to IBB .. and told his friends about IBB .. he never said Authur Nzeribe or Humphrey ..

Today .. Yoruba Apc and spokesmen are yet to point to the Presidency.. but to Obi and IPOB grin

Truth is that no civilian.. whatever ranking can run an interim or iniate one in a government.. is a coup..

I tire for Nigerians sef

Are you lying out of ignorance or compulsive disorder?
You know full well that the game plan of the LP was gor massive protests to ground the economy and then invite soldiers to cancel reactions and foist an ING on Nigeria. Why else are there LP supporters in front of the MoD in Abuja everyday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by SledgeHammerer: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
Datti and zombidients can cry blood 🤣
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by enobongalfred: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by babydioku(f): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nigeria is one big comedy show
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by Segzy19: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
You will soon smell cat too

onumadu:
But why is it necessary for you to tell us?
Hmm ... I smell a rat.
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by Mccullum: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
Throwback:
Where else will Obi and his Obidient mob run to now?

Will they run to Trump or Putin or the Turkish "diplomat"?

A 3rd class loser stuck with 16 states is insisting he won a victory but cannot tell us which states his votes came from outside of the 16states he got 25% or more.

Instead, the joker claims he got over 1m votes in Plateau and over 800k in Lagos.

Even if we give him all the votes cast in Plateau, in Lagos, and in Rivers, and score Tinubu 0 votes in those states, Tinubu will still be closer to 8m votes while Obi would still be less than 7m votes and still stuck with 16 states instead of 24 or 25 states with 25% requirement.

They have been hoping to incite unrest and implicitly calling for interim government or an outright military take over, despite being in court.

That is because they know that Obi has no pathway to victory even if his wife is the INEC chairperson.

Obi is a mandate thief who cannot accept that he lost to a better candidate who was not a desperate ticket hunter or political prostitute like he is.

Sorry for the severe pains derived from the defeat of your principal, seem you no dey Nigeria when Datti Datti stated that it is unconstitutional to swear in Asiwaju rathe he prefers interim govt

All 🧭 compass pointing toward Asiwaju as the next president of Nigeria only IPOB and sit at home children are looking for a way to steal our mandates, you're just gloating.

Thank you Daddy 🤣😂😂
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by bimbodotun(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
"Obidient" the most delusional people have ever seen.
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by profoslan(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
They should have arrested those criminals that went to to make such demands and jailed them.
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by DMerciful(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
Where is the Select?
KingKO22:

Seem you no dey Nigeria when Datti Datti stated that it is unconstitutional to swear in Asiwaju rathe he prefers interim govt

All 🧭 compass pointing toward Asiwaju as the next president of Nigeria only IPOB and sit at home children are looking for a way to steal our mandates

Thank you Daddy 🤣😂😂

Let the wail starts now
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by ozegidon(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.thecable.ng/dhq-interim-government-unconstitutional-we-stand-with-the-presidency/amp
" it is unconditional and anything unconditional as long as I'm concerned, is not applicable"

Same thing that datti said and they are calling for his head! Mumu people everywhere..
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by frowland(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
Odin13:
grin

When it was Abiola’s..

I tire for Nigerians sef

The president CANNOT annul an election that the result has already been DECLARED and the winner returned ELECTED. We now have PRESIDENT ELECT who is legally recognized to take over on May29. The legality of his emergence is another topic entirely but not swearing in a president is invitation to trouble not just by the supporters but by rogue elements and politicians who are waiting in the wings to set the country decades backwards.
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by Carnivorouslamb: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
So the same script APC plays for others, they dont want to even hear it played on them.. grin. Its very clear the DSS is now an extension of the evil party

Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by nonhuman(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Swearing in a person who didn't meet the constitutional requirements in an election is also unconstitutional

1 Like

Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by onuman: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.thecable.ng/dhq-interim-government-unconstitutional-we-stand-with-the-presidency/amp

It (interim government) is unconstitutional so anything unconstitutional as far as I am concerned is not applicable.” Army man.

Point. Nobody in Nigeria has constitutional powers to appoint an Interim government.
The president of Nigeria is not a military dictator that can appoint an Interim government.
Ignorance is behind the people calling for Interim government.

1 Like

Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by Rebuker(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by Donben007: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
Did people who are calling for interim government really knows what dey are calling for? So you people want to take us back to 30 years of the military regime, pls let's try and read about military regime and know the implications. We have freedom of speech today becos of the democracy we are enjoying today, we insult our leaders on social media today goes Scot-free becos of this democracy so-called groups are crying to abort becos of personal interest not undermining the implications. Elections have been conducted and INEC has called the winner if you are not satisfied with the results there is a channel to seek redress which is the court.
Re: DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency by GoodLife4live: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
Tinubu and his gang are afraid of their shadows.
What i know is the new Nigeria is here.
ipob too dey lie like thier principal...

So NAA APC be the MISCREANTS wey some of them wear labour party cap at defence HQ Demanding for millitary to take over ?

Oh so , naa APC be the same hungry fellas wey dey white house go protest say make America interfere in Nigeria politics..

Oh , naa APC be the Igbos wearing black with labour party logo at inec head office demanding for annulment of the election ?

Ipob with lies are like 5 and 6....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads / How Nigeria’s Economy Nosedived In 10 Years / Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.