Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue (51595 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dsalvo:

I have said it a million times that Buhari did not fail as people like to simplistically opine because very talented and competent Nigerians existed that Buhari ignored to deploy disasters like Emefiele. Buhari had an agenda I personally think revolves around his desire to be an 'equalizer' to gain some parity the North.

Indeed his appointees appear weird if one looks at them from the perspective of the talent needed to get the best out of their respective portfolio to the glory of Nigeria.

Looking at Buhari closely though it is obvious some of his weird and underwhelming appointees, like Pantami and Malami, did not get their offices to use elevating Nigeria as best as possible.

I am personally glad Buhari is leaving because his appointees left me dumbfounded and exasperated till I understood PMB's brief to note that merit was not the main basis for appointing disasters like Malami and Emefiele.

If you saying that buharis appointees were failures, failures he was comfortable having around him for 8years, how then did he not fail?
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by Indifferent12: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
lhordspy:
Bathe a p!g, spray it perfume. Put it in a cleaner place. It will still go back to the mud.

A goat never changes its skin. some people can never change.

The woman is a legend when it comes to incompetency. First is always a mistake, but twice is an habit.
The problem here is not the woman but Buhari appointing someone the previous govt sack for such reason.
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by lexy2014: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
blackpanda:

So Jonathan appointed her because of nepotism too Abi u donโ€™t know the meaning of nepotism ni

Was she sacked by Jonathans predecessor and Jonathan decided to appoint her thereafter?
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by bablon20(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
When she has been sacked by GEJ, why did buhari appointed her again? Is it that there are no capable people who can function in that office?
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by nonhuman(m): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
Seraphim1:

Tinubu will come in and appoint her again. As If there are no more competent hands, na so dem go dey recycle themselves
I pity poor nigerians that wanted this government to continue
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by Benrosaria(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
and tinubu will still sack her for the same reason, that's her wish that her god will keep granting till she die
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by Benrosaria(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
she bleeps real godly
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by blackpanda: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
lexy2014:

Was she sacked by Jonathans predecessor and Jonathan decided to appoint her thereafter?

meaning
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by blackpanda: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Spandau:

All these folks with monikers containing animals are not thinking straight again o. People like spicy[b]cat[/b] and black[b]panda[/b]. Comprehension is an issue o

But you are sPANDAu. Are you not insulting yourself like this lmao
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by Spicycat(f): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Krugisback:
jonathan is the first to appoint her , i wonder the way you people thinks sometimes

People with myopia reasoning always find flaws in whatever don't go their way, I wander the kind of educational system you people passed through.
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by theamazonguru(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I could have agreed with what you said 15yrs ago, not now that he is suffering from dementia and Acute Parkinson disease.

Don't tell me you think someone that comes to the public to say gibberish like "Balablu Blu Blu, Bulabaโ€ and who "Taste" the microphone can make sound decision.

Hahahaha
I laugh in Swedish.
Well like I said, let's just wait and see.

All we pray for is a better Nigeria, anyhow we get it is ok by me.
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by Corporate2020: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Nepotism made Buhari to appoint someone Jonathan throw into the trash can....

Nepotism!!!

What made Goatluck appoint her in the first instance? stupidity or madness?
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by 3seriez(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Nah nah not nepotism. I think it is cluelessness by the people taking decisions for him.

What of Emefiele? Is he from the north? Jonathan appointed that failure too. And Buhari retained him.

100% Agreed. Height of cluelessness on display.
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by Bimpe29: 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
Spot on bro
lhordspy:
Bathe a p!g, spray it perfume. Put it in a cleaner place. It will still go back to the mud.

A goat never changes its skin. some people can never change.

The woman is a legend when it comes to incompetency. First is always a mistake, but twice is an habit.
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by BennyDGreat: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
flokii:
Tinubu should bring Madam Kemi Adeosun back for us to head Finance Ministry.. he can give Tony Elumelu CBN governor but we need competent hands on deck to move this country forward.

Tony Elumelu is rather too big for a CBN GOVERNOR...
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
blackpanda:

meaning

Was she sacked by Jonathans predecessor and Jonathan decided to appoint her thereafter? simple yes or no
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
flokii:
Tinubu should bring Madam Kemi Adeosun back for us to head Finance Ministry.. he can give Tony Elumelu CBN governor but we need competent hands on deck to move this country forward.

Is Tinubu a competent hand?
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Spicycat:

People with myopia reasoning always find flaws in whatever don't go their way, I wander the kind of educational system you people passed through.

"myopia reasoning..."

"I wander..."

"whatever don't go their way"

Which educational system did you pass through?
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by Cromagnon: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Seraphim1:

Tinubu will come in and appoint her again. As If there are no more competent hands, na so dem go dey recycle themselves
There are none o
If they refuse to participate then we will continue to recycle
You no gree write exam yet you de expect Result to fall from heaven
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by EagleNest(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
She bore a northern name and should be unsackable regardless of the obvious. If nepotism, tribalism and religionism no kill us, nothing else can kill Nigeria.
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by Spandau: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
blackpanda:

But you are sPANDAu. Are you not insulting yourself like this lmao

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†So Spandau is an animal? Odiegbwu oooo
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by luizpippo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You that cannot spell "don't" and "can't" correctly? Have you cured yourself of gross hypocrisy and daftness?

Now that Buhari is leaving, you now realize how clueless he was with appointments. Cure yourself first from this "Anywhere Belle Face" type of support.

Au revoir!!!

Finish him....
Re: Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue by Royaltyy: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2023
LeeSmart:

Sorry to ask sir, are you trying to tel us daht our darling daddy's regime is a failure (clueless).
Now i knw, u are that gazelle gagaraga of a guy. Kpele it's well with u.

Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release / Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.