Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? (1622 Views)

Letter From Satan To Humans Written In 1676 Has Finally Been Translated / What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed / What Of If We All Beg Satan To Make Peace With God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by TenQ: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ask any Muslim of the original primary offence of satan, they will tell you with a unanimous voice that:
Allah COMMANDED All the Angels to PROSTRATE to Adam BUT Satan refused.
Satan said to Allah:
That he was made of fire while Adam was made from Mud

Qur'an 2:34
And when We said unto the angels: Prostrate yourselves before Adam, they fell prostrate, all save Iblis. He demurred through pride, and so became a disbeliever.

Qur'an 38:75
“O Iblis! What prevented you from doing obeisance to one whom I created with My hands? Are you proud, or are you (one) of the exalted ones?”

According to Muslim Scholars:
1. Angels are very energetic and intelligent beings created from light.
However, “He (Allah) created the jinns of a flame of (smokeless) fire.” (Qur’an, 55:15).
2. Angels are neither males nor females; they do not give birth, nor do they eat or drink.
The jinns give birth to males or females [and, hence, multiply as humans do]. Jinns are males and females; they multiply by birth, but they do not die: they stay alive in this world till the end of time as is the case with Iblis.
3. Angela are all good while Jinns may be good or bad. Many Jinns are even Muslims and some can be converted to Islam.

4. Satan (Shaytan or Iblis) is the head of the Jinns

You might be wondering why all these?
It is to establish that ACCORDING to Muslim scholars, Angels are totally DIFFERENT from Jinns.

Questions for my Muslim Friends:
1. According to Qur'an 2:34, Is Satan an Angel?
2. According to Qur'an 2:34, did Allah ask the Jinns to prostrate to Adam?
3. Knowing that Allah is all-wise and precise in words of the Qur'an, Do you think the intention of Allah was to say
:
And when We said unto the angels heavenly beings: Prostrate yourselves before Adam, they fell prostrate, all save Iblis. He demurred through pride, and so became a disbeliever.

4. How can we be convinced that Allah was not tempting the Angels to commit Shirk?

Note:
In a room full of 20 dogs and one cat,, I commanded ALL the dogs to bark then turned against the cat for not barking!

Does this make sense to you!?

Cc:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore
Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , Raheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by idomalord: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
No
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by TenQ: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
idomalord:
No
Which one is No!

There were four questions

Questions for my Muslim Friends:
3. Knowing that Allah is all-wise and precise in words of the Qur'an, Do you think the intention of Allah was to say:
And when We said unto the angels heavenly beings: Prostrate yourselves before Adam, they fell prostrate, all save Iblis. He demurred through pride, and so became a disbeliever.
4. How can we be convinced that Allah was not tempting the Angels to commit Shirk?
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by triple996(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
It's a total waste of time arguing with you I swear to God.
We are fasting and have no energy to waste on this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by muyico(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
Yeah! i read abt it whn i was kid!
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by CodeTemplar: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
Okay o.
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by LegalWolf: 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by LegalWolf: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hey TenQ

I once mentioned that I have a question for you. Don't tell me you are now blind, dumb and can't see my message (I am only using your style of language ukr?)

cc: Potential thief TenQ
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by TenQ: 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey TenQ

I once mentioned that I have a question for you. Don't tell me you are now blind, dumb and can't see my message (I am only using your style of language ukr?)

cc: Potential thief TenQ
Why should I answer you?
Have you been answering my questions?
No!

Until you have been seen to have REPENTED of your attitude!
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by LegalWolf: 12:09am On Apr 07, 2023
TenQ:

Why should I answer you?
Have you been answering my questions?
No!

Until you have been seen to have REPENTED of your attitude!

Repent? As in how?
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by TenQ: 6:10am On Apr 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Repent? As in how?
As in the dictionary meaning of repentance!
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by TenQ: 6:13am On Apr 07, 2023
triple996:
It's a total waste of time arguing with you I swear to God.
We are fasting and have no energy to waste on this nonsense
I require not your argument sir.

I just want you to study Islam in more details.

The Basic Question!

Did Allah command the Jinns or the Angels to PROSTRATE to Adam!?
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by TenQ: 6:15am On Apr 07, 2023
muyico:
Yeah!
i read abt it whn i was kid!

So did Allah command the creatures made before Adam to bow down to Adam or the Angels?

Did the Houri of paradise also prostrate for Adam?
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by TenQ: 6:25am On Apr 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Okay o.
Is it okay in a class of 30 boys and one girl for a teacher to request all the boys sing national anthem but the girl was punished for not complying?

Did other Jinns or women of Paradise prostrate according to Allah's command
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by TenQ: 7:05am On Apr 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Questions for LegalWolf:
3. Knowing that Allah is all-wise and precise in words of the Qur'an, Do you think the intention of Allah was to say:

How sensible is it that:
All Lawyers in Nigeria were asked to Report at the Supreme Court at Abuja and an Engineer, the son of a SAN decided to show up. What would be the offence of this Engineer when ALL Lawyers in the Hall are specifically commanded to take a Bow to the Chief Judge of the Federation?

Did Allah know that Jinn(s) were also present with the Angels?
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2023
Muhammad has a clue but the people he knew in his time (Catholics) can't help him out in this case.
The problem Satan had with Adam is that as an angel he is a greater being than Adam but angels have no business on planet earth this got Satan jealous of what this young man has:
Adam is the first creature made in God's image to have a partner (wife)
Adam will rule over all the creatures on planet earth so God empowered him to name them all.
Adam will populate the earth with his children and as God's Son he will serve as God's spokesman to all mankind.
Adam and his descendants have the prospect of beautifying the planet with inventions like electricity, telecommunications, automobiles, speedboats, aeroplanes and many more.
Finally Adam will continue to be the father of mankind for all eternity.

All these got Satan jealous so he wanted to have what belongs to Adam but as an angel he couldn't come and start living among humans so he schemed his way through Eve who is less experienced unknowingly to Satan that Adam also had the same mind to rebel against God. So Adam deliberately rebelled against his heavenly father just like Satan but Eve was deceived! 1Timothy 2:14
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by LegalWolf: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2023
TenQ:

As in the dictionary meaning of repentance!

Repentance must be from a sun, offence or the likes… still confused on why that applies to me!
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by LegalWolf: 8:06am On Apr 07, 2023
TenQ:

Questions for LegalWolf:

How sensible is it that:
All Lawyers in Nigeria were asked to Report at the Supreme Court at Abuja and an Engineer, the son of a SAN decided to show up. What would be the offence of this Engineer when ALL Lawyers in the Hall are specifically commanded to take a Bow to the Chief Judge of the Federation?

I can’t find any iota of sense in your question. None whatsoever? Wdym?
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by TenQ: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Muhammad has a clue but the people he knew in his time (Catholics) can't help him out in this case.
The problem Satan had with Adam is that as an angel he is a greater being than Adam but angels have no business on planet earth this got Satan jealous of what this young man has:
Adam is the first creature made in God's image to have a partner (wife)
Adam will rule over all the creatures on planet earth so God empowered him to name them all.
Adam will populate the earth with his children and as God's Son he will serve as God's spokesman to all mankind.
Adam and his descendants have the prospect of beautifying the planet with inventions like electricity, telecommunications, automobiles, speedboats, aeroplanes and many more.
Finally Adam will continue to be the father of mankind for all eternity.

All these got Satan jealous so he wanted to have what belongs to Adam but as an angel he couldn't come and start living among humans so he schemed his way through Eve who is less experienced unknowingly to Satan that Adam also had the same mind to rebel against God. So Adam deliberately rebelled against his heavenly father just like Satan but Eve was deceived! 1Timothy 2:14
1. According to Muslims, Satan was never an angel. He is a Jinn and this complicated their narrations
2. The Catholics need not teach Mohammed ANYTHING about their religion
3. Mohammed's first wife was a Nasara (a pseudo-christian/Judaism organisation) who claimed to derive their religion from John the Baptist. Mohammed gleaned from many sources to arrive at theological mess Islam in in today!

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by TenQ: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Repentance must be from a sun, offence or the likes… still confused on why that applies to me!

Why don't you quote the dictionary meaning of repentance for all to see?
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by TenQ: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

I can’t find any iota of sense in your question. None whatsoever? Wdym?
There is no level of escapist strategy that will deliver you from my hands LegalWolf

Questions for LegalWolf:

How sensible is it that:

Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by LegalWolf: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2023
TenQ:

Why don't you quote the dictionary meaning of repentance for all to see?
Okay, you used the word repent and ideally you should provide the meaning. But to cut the story short, this is what we have:

“ feel or express sincere regret or remorse about one's wrongdoing or sin”

So tell me what my “wrongdoing” or “sin” is?

PS: we’re going back to exactly my preceding question. Lol !
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by LegalWolf: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2023
TenQ:

There is no level of escapist strategy that will deliver you from my hands LegalWolf

Questions for LegalWolf:

How sensible is it that:

Lol, escapist strategy? From your hand. You’re future thief that I’ll hope to prosecute not escape from. Lol!

Again, what exactly is your point?
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by TenQ: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Okay, you used the word repent and ideally you should provide the meaning. But to cut the story short, this is what we have:

“ feel or express sincere regret or remorse about one's wrongdoing or sin”

So tell me what my “wrongdoing” or “sin” is?

PS: we’re going back to exactly my preceding question. Lol !
Is it right or wrong to avoid answering direct questions?
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by TenQ: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, escapist strategy? From your hand. You’re future thief that I’ll hope to prosecute not escape from. Lol!

I say again:

Questions for LegalWolf:

How sensible is it that:

Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by TenQ: 10:02am On Apr 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Answer the questions and stop being a slime!

I say again:

Questions for LegalWolf:

How sensible is it that:

Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by LegalWolf: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2023
TenQ:

Is it right or wrong to avoid answering direct questions?

Lol! I told you I wanted to ask you a question. But you said you can answer if I repent. I asked you repent from what? You told me to check dictionary meaning of repent which I did. Now this?

TenQ walk me through your thought process! An imbe.cile thinks above your level. How did it degenerate so badly?
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by LegalWolf: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2023
TenQ:

I say again:

….

?
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by LegalWolf: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2023
TenQ:

A slime? To a future thief? Really?
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2023
TenQ:

1. According to Muslims, Satan was never an angel. He is a Jinn and this complicated their narrations
2. The Catholics need not teach Mohammed ANYTHING about their religion
3. Mohammed's first wife was a Nasara (a pseudo-christian/Judaism organisation) who claimed to derive their religion from John the Baptist. Mohammed gleaned from many sources to arrive at theological mess Islam in in today!

The highlighted is the result of mixed ideas!

Other nations believe in celestial beings but it's only the Bible that referred to this creatures as angels so Muhammad couldn't distinguish between those jinns who sometimes brings seeming fortunes as taught by pagans so he concluded that God created angels (malaika) and jinns.
Only the Bible revealed that God created angels alone in heaven so it's either this creatures are loyal angels or rebellious angels known as fallen: demons!

Christians aren't blinded by the fortunes this creatures may bring their adherents {Act 16:16-18} if they're not in tune with God's will as written in the Bible they are demons no matter how friendly they may appear to be! 2Corinthians 11:14
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by TenQ: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol! I told you I wanted to ask you a question. But you said you can answer if I repent. I asked you repent from what? You told me to check dictionary meaning of repent which I did. Now this?

TenQ walk me through your thought process! An imbe.cile thinks above your level. How did it degenerate so badly?
When you Start answering questions: I would be glaring that you have REPENTED
Re: Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? by TenQ: 10:29am On Apr 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

?
You're shivering!?

I say again:

Questions for LegalWolf:

How sensible is it that:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Understanding The Origin Of Demons - The Pre-adamic Race / Christian Way To Reduce Stress / Pastor W.f Kumuyi Is 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.