Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures (72072 Views)

Being A First Daughter / The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by billyG(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
A bearer of pusssy is come after 138years,of cocks reign grin grin grin
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mindlog:

The Caucasians keep records!

I did a research project for someone who was writing a book on her family history, I had to start from 1684 when her progenitor arrived present day Canada from France.

Went through Catholic church records in different Canadian provinces where their births, baptism, marriages and deaths were registered.

Wow... Quite interesting!
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Exodora: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
I really pity this girl cause she will be monitored every now and then.
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by finallybusy: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
seguno2:

Are Egyptians black? Assuming youโ€™re correct, why were the Egyptian blacks so lazy to allow the Arabs take over their land?
Better weapons, I guess. I have to research for a definite answer.

So you finally agree that we blacks are mentally lazy lovers of opacity, which is why we failed to have alphabets and written history
We are humans no different from any other. We lack opportunity because we developed late compared to other countries. Nigerians who study and find themselves in leading fields excel over most other raced counterparts.
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by seguno2: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
finallybusy:
We are humans no different from any other. We lack opportunity because we developed late compared to other countries. Nigerians who study and find themselves in leading fields excel most other raced counterparts.

Who gave opportunity to the other races? We blacks
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by finallybusy: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
seguno2:

Who gave opportunity to the other races? We blacks
Pointless argument.
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Poleski: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
The male sperms in the family swim faster than the female ones, that's just the genetic reason they've been having only males.
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by achimendy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
Wawelexy:
138 years of peace of mind.....

Hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Babastrong(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
[quote author=Draslo post=122345971]I pity the first guy wey go toast that girl when she hits her teens. [ But Why?]
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Edoziesmart(m): 12:49am On Apr 09, 2023
NoToPile:

Nice, ordinary primary school attended here 40 years later you might not have a trace of it especially private schools.

Nigeria needs a solid database especially of births marriages etc etc.
Is not more than 20 years ago I left primary school. I went there last year for my first school leaving cert, only to find out the school is no where to be found ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ.

I made enquiry on how to locate the owner , yet no positive outcome. I'm just weak since that last year till now ๐Ÿ˜‚

It will suprise me that I might decide to visit the primary school board in the State capital and the next thing they will tell me is that they can't find my cert.

We don't know how to keep data in Nigeria at all.

Those of us that attended mushroom private primary school are the ones this issue is affecting most.
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Rachelchel: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wawelexy:
138 years of peace of mind.....

Lolz. What did we do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.