Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Nigerian Driven License In Canada, And Minimum Age To Obtain It In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Driven License In Canada, And Minimum Age To Obtain It In Nigeria (898 Views)

Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab / My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Driven License In Canada, And Minimum Age To Obtain It In Nigeria by liberales: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2011
hello everyone, my name is Reni. im Nigerian living in Canada
since 30 months now under refugee protection and so on. now im ok my case has been accepted.

the only issue i have is my driven license.

what is the minimum age to obtain a driven license in Nigeria? if is 16 that we be really cool for my advantage but if the Nigerian law said is 18 then i need a miracle.

because i want to drive here in Canada and they told me that i have to obtain G1 and then wait one full year for G2.

my plan was to tell my family to make me a Nigerian driven license and then send it to me here in Canada and then later instead of waiting for a full year i ll just have to do 2 text and im done.

please i only need prove answers and serous people to answer. thanks bless you all

(1) (Reply)

Another Ugly News From Nigerian Official To Chogm 2011 / Moving To Lagos! What Should I Know? / I Look Young For My Age In My Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.