Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k (1033 Views)

Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? / What Business Can I Invest With 1 Million Naira / How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by Goalnaldo(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2023
I have managed to save 30k from my 2 months salary. Please which business can i start with it that can yield #1,500 daily? P.S; BETTING is ruled OUT!

1 Like

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by garriAndsugar: 6:46am On Apr 07, 2023
Apart from POS another business you can do with the money is minding
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by Veenbanks(m): 6:48am On Apr 07, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I have managed to save 30k from my 2 months salary. Please which business can i start with it that can yield #1,500 daily? P.S; BETTING is ruled OUT!

I trade the financial market. You can invest 20k and I double it for you before week ends. You can reach out to me on my signature. A trial will convince you and you will be glad you did.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by Goalnaldo(m): 6:51am On Apr 07, 2023
Veenbanks:

I trade the financial market. You can invest 20k and I double it for you before week ends. You can reach out to me on my signature. A trial will convince you and you will be glad you did.
how am i sure you no go carry my hard earned money run?

6 Likes

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by Goalnaldo(m): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Apart from POS another business you can do with the money is minding
please whats minding?
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by garriAndsugar: 6:54am On Apr 07, 2023
Goalnaldo:
please whats minding?
Minding your business
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by Goalnaldo(m): 6:55am On Apr 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Minding your business
thats the point. I dont have a business to mind. I'm looking for one.

5 Likes

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by Veenbanks(m): 7:57am On Apr 07, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Why will I use my hands to jeopardize my name because of 20k. That's my balance on my trading app $567 (#425,250).

I clearly understand how you currently feel, the need to escape financial burden and be financially free. I have been there before and it can be frustrating.

The line to cross over to your financial freedom is just an inch before you. The choice is solely yours.

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by Goalnaldo(m): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nlfpmod front page pls
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by ecomalchemistt(m): 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
Well, 30k is quite small.

Invest in yourself, that's the best investment.

Use that money to eat and take supplements...all this forex motivational speakers will leave you stranded after fleecing you of your money.

Stay woke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by Gasayi(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :
Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by ecomalchemistt(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook maeketplace, etc.

- go and learn how to run ads.

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
whatever you do, dont EVER give your money to fraudsters with yeye "get money quick scheme"....

if people really could double money in few days (like the above fraudster claimed), they would be BILLIONAIRES today and therefore wouldnt look for your 20k investment on NL... they would invest their own millions/billions to become trillionaires!

8 Likes

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by Goalnaldo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
whatever you do, dont EVER give your money to fraudsters with yeye "get money quick scheme"....

if people really could double money in few days (like the above fraudster claimed), they would be BILLIONAIRES today and therefore wouldnt look for your 20k investment on NL... they would invest their own millions/billions to become trillionaires!
thank you boss
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by BigYash: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
ecomalchemistt:
If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook maeketplace, etc.

- go and learn how to run ads.

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.

Op take this and testify soon

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by Gasayi(m): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :
Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313

1 Like

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by Compweightloss(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2023
Data Reselling is the new oil well. For as low as 2,000 you can start this business. You buy data for as low as N213 and sell at any rate of your choice. I can show you how as I'm into it. Send me a message by clicking here
Goalnaldo:
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by lavylilly: 10:28am On Apr 08, 2023
Goalnaldo:
What type of business do you have passion for?
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by Anuoluwap(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Do business with me you won't regret.

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by iCauseTrouble: 1:09am On Apr 17, 2023
Eat well first out of the money.
If the money remain, buy data and go to YouTube. Search for how to make money online, you will see alot of videos. Learn the one that matches your interest
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by zedegit: 3:46am On Apr 17, 2023
Veenbanks:

Go and double your own money. Money doubler.

More reason everyone should run away from you.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by zedegit: 3:47am On Apr 17, 2023
Goalnaldo:

Don't even talk to him because you will regret it.

Don't create another woe thread afterwards.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by Goalnaldo(m): 6:40am On Apr 17, 2023
zedegit:

Don't even talk to him because you will regret it.
Don't create another woe thread afterwards.
okay boss
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by sonssyo: 6:59am On Apr 17, 2023
Goalnaldo:
If you dey close to Aba,buy boxers and tesell
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by chymdyx(m): 10:04am On Apr 17, 2023
hi, bro... i honestly wish you the best.

Honestly, the problem here is your 1500 profit expectation. that is 5% of your capital every day.. from the onset?

This figure is easily achievable.. but it takes a bit of time. Don't go in with this expectation. Every business takes a bit of time to get going.

Having said this.. here are a few businesses you can start with that amount, which is actually quite small.

1) Bread supply business- you can be a retailer if you know any busy place, with a lot of foot traffic, where you can get a spot. The profit margin is quite good, #50 to #100 on each one. maybe more sef.

2) Egg supply: i don't know much about this one, but i know a friends aunt who does it, and it grows with time, and is profitable.

3) Honey business: This one is quite good to.. profitable and requires small capital.
But the challenge is getting pure original honey. Though i know someone in Benue who supplies pure original honey wholesale. You can start selling to your neighbours, friends, church members.. etc

4) Like some one above suggested.. sell someone else's product.

i Sell authentic sports wears (both shirts and nike and adidas shorts) at wholesale price. If you know footballers, gym goers, people who jog.. or you have a spot along a busy place where you can sample cloths.. i can supply you at low prices and you sell at a profit.

However, all the above mentioned ideas, will still require a bit of time to pick up.
No matter how good your food recipe, and how good your burner, it'll still take time to get ready!
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by Goalnaldo(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2023
Chymdyx thanks for your input. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by chymdyx(m): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Chymdyx thanks for your input. I really appreciate.

you welcome bro
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest With 30k by Danempaco(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Just seeing this

Let me add my own quota to it

First of all,

Like someone said earlier

Invest in yourself

Sit down and ask yourself

What skill can I learn that can fetch me more money online

You can further dig deep and ask yourself what do I love doing

Let's say you love designing or have passion for it

You can go learn a graphic design skill

This days it is easy to learn anything online

1.learn from youtube

2.buy online courses from expert on the skill you want to learn(to speed up the learning process)

Now while you are learning the skill

You can easily venture into affiliate marketing

You can sign up as low as 5500

Just make sure you do a proper research before venturing into any

If you are consistent and keep pushing

You would start making sales and commission in no time

When you start getting result

By then you could have master your skills

Then you can just start selling your knowledge

Bottom line

Start with one

Then grow along

Here are other profitable online business you can venture into

Amazon kdp

Ebook creation

Online courses

Website design

Ecommerce/dropshipping

And many more

I hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Naira Gains At The Parallel Market. Dollar Crashes To Under N1k. / Wholesale Ladies Wears / Business Plan Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.