Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph (24439 Views)

Download Instrumental: Mercy Chinwo – Chinedum (beat By Stj) / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Mercy Chinwo – Imenem / [MP3 Download] The Cross My Gaze Album By Mercy Chinwo FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Obrigardo: 9:53am On Apr 07, 2023
I remember the old days of Nairaland when some trolls use to respond with..

"How this go take reduce price of garri for market"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Dididrumz(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2023
Doris is an amazing Singer
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by lotkyes200: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2023
Good voice work
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by faceLAGOS: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2023
Christians do the most rubbish things behind closed doors, only for them to hide behind Jesus Christ, their lord & savior.

It’ll be so funny to believe those people are “holy”.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by bejick(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad

This is the only statement you have been making in all the post. for how long will your N30k/month take you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Obrigardo: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Christians do the most rubbish things behind closed doors, only for them to hide behind Jesus Christ, their lord & savior.

It’ll be so funny to believe those people are “holy”.

You can easily take a look at what the evangelicals/republiqans are doing in the US and just shake your head in disappointment.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Cantonese: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad

Your false claim and complete foolishness will lead to your permanent misery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:
Get out u toddler!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Kingibiza(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:

You always sound very obsessed with anything good, God have mercy on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Okwyjesus(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:

You are vomiting trash.

Did the people that insulted Christians with Muslim Muslim ticket apologize? No

If 2023 election is not a religious war why didn't Tinubu pick northern christian as vice.

All the Islamic Cleric that preached that Muslim Muslim is better than joint faith did they apologize? No

Some Christian lack KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING of the era we are now.

CHRISTIAN FAITH is under threat in Nigeria. I learnt the Muslim Muslim Kaduna man is coming as SSG.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by rexchazy(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2023
MercyMon:
grin grin

Nice one.

I have a Hisense 50-inch Smart UHD 4K TV For Sale

You need to replace the screen and get a wall bracket...

Perfect condition
2k perfect money

Lagos mainland
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by jubrilELsudan: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2023
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Pathfinder2090: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:

Shut up
Born again kill you there
Werey wey dey disguise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by boborosky(m): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:

You are deluded.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by OBTOREPA(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2023
MercyMon:
grin grin

Nice one.

Perfect condition

Price: 60k negotiable
Lagos mainland
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by DWJOBScom(m): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:

Failed person

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Amumaigwe: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:

Even shame is now ashamed of you god-forsaken people.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Treadway: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2023
She does have a good voice, but I wouldn't call this great singing. Most times, less is more. You don't do riffs and runs all through a song, it just ends up coming off as chaotic...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by fxexperts: 10:29am On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:
Foolish Afonja Muslim claiming Christian.. Ewu gambia.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 07, 2023
!
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:
Big LAMBA! Guy u no fit deceive us,u na APC and bat follower all along.No come dey bobo enlightened minds here. Your trick no go wek

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by oz4real83(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2023
MercyMon:
grin grin

Nice one.

Perfect condition

Price: 60k negotiable
Lagos mainland
you are wicked😏. For Hisense tv with a damaged screen and you want to still sell it at 60k? You should replace the screen and sell it😏
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 07, 2023
oz4real83:
you are wicked😏. For Hisense tv with a damaged screen and you want to still sell it at 60k? You should replace the screen and sell it😏

I guess u r too blind to see negotiable
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by oz4real83(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2023
MercyMon:

I guess u r too blind to see negotiable
you registered April 6th just for the purpose of selling this tv and broke nairaland rules concerning placing of adverts, you thought everybody was blind like you.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2023
oz4real83:
you registered April 6th just for the purpose of selling this tv and you thought everybody was blind like you.

Guess ur too blind to see my signature
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by oz4real83(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2023
MercyMon:

Guess ur too blind to see my signature
why not post it with your real account if u aren't a scammer? 🙄. You created a new account for the purpose of selling an electronic brand that has a very low secondhand value even when it is in perfect condition how much more when it has a completely damaged screen😂
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by MisteerConcord(m): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2023
What the fvck did I just listen to? sad
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by chima47(m): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:
Fake, we no send you, go and apologize for the Muslim Muslim ticket, go and apologize for the Muslim cleric who instructed his people to vote only Muslims. Even if Obi made such call, it's true we are in religious, tribal, class war in Nigeria. Know it and know peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-square Releases 'Bank Alert' Gospel Version With Gee Jay / Davido's Hkn , Wizkid's Starboy Or Olamide's Ybnl ?? / Laycon - HipHop feat. Deshinor (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.