Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph (24407 Views)

Download Instrumental: Mercy Chinwo – Chinedum (beat By Stj) / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Mercy Chinwo – Imenem / [MP3 Download] The Cross My Gaze Album By Mercy Chinwo FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Faposky95: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad

We are in Christ...by grace....so it's allowed.
We... Christians...??
Stop there ...
Christ and the state don't mix...
Get it right there

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Angelfrost(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2023
The narrator's voice is just annoying and irritating! undecided
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by leye4u: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad
Why do impersonators always start their statements with "even though am born again"

I have a feeling you are not even a Christian....you sound like a drug- peddler son of a drug- daddy
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by badBADbichh(f): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:

The idiotic nature of your lunacy is fantastically legendary.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Nwanieke(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:

Continue disguising

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Danisaint112(m): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:

Stale. This method don cast. You never voted for Peter Obi or was influence by friends without proper findings. Rest. 🙄

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by broadman20: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:

Hahahaha!

Abeg go and bath please.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Scarcity234: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:
Hiring of fake bishops and the choice of Muslim/ Muslim ticket is what?

Fools
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:
Apologize to whomever on behalf of yourself alone please

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Lemmy123(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Too drawn out, I didn't enjoy it... I'm being honest
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by LastProphet: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:

Mumu raised to power 1000. Apologize to the north that insisted a Muslim must represent them even if the presidential candidate is already Muslim. Apologize to the several Muslims that forced Atiku to delete his condemnation of the burning of Deborah and they didn't even cover their face. Apologize to all the northern imams that gave out the message in the mosque that Tinubu and shettima must be voted. A fooool like the worthless father of a wasted sperm
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by fredpeter(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
GOTVee:
First of all u are stupid
Secondly, u are not a Christian
On behalf of who are u making that statement.
U must be a daft.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by AK481(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
I think say na daddy wey dey wear pampers

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Illegal1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Which one be daddy and pampers ..

omoh.......nairaland nah cruiseland bro.

daddy stands for peter obi while pampers stands for tinubu(if u knw u knw)

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Illegal1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
AK481:
I think say na daddy wey dey wear pampers

omoh......una dn make me laff tire.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by malaria(f): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=Obrigardo post=122350981]I remember the old days of Nairaland when some trolls use to respond with..

"How this go take reduce price of garri for market" [/good old days of nairaland.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Joseph90452: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mehn she drag the song too much..too slow.its a no for me
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by Nefort: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Revelation4:
I don't like drawing of songs too much. It is a zero for me
I have observed white people don't sing like that.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by FrankyJay55: 12:29am On Apr 08, 2023
Her version no follow 4 me.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph by VULCAN(m): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2023
This Yoruba Muslim is at it again.

His actions all over Nairaland are derived from his obedience to Taqqiya coupled with mental issues.

Forgive him for his continuous attack against Christianity.

One day he will kneel down and worship Christ.

Either willingly on earth or by force at the judgement after death

GOTVee:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Nasty C – Strings & Bling Mp3 / Download Motivational Audio - Believe In Yourself | Be Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.