Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) (49921 Views)

Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Sugabelly Says That Pete Edochie Is A Bad Actor. Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
One night stand. Another born throwey
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by izubext007: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
hunger don touch this one
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by francotunsco: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
illicit:
Well BIOLOGIcally but notPHYSICally cos there's no chemistry at all

No, You don't have to be ECONOMICAL with the truth, Pa Edochie actually traverse different GEOGRAPHIES performing his COMMERCIAL endeavor. Let DNA ACCOUNT for the truth, no need for needless MATHEMATICAL COMPUTATION or metaphorical use of ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by ppogba: 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sebastine1994:
2004, I used to eat at one restaurant. The owner of the restaurant had 6 children from different fathers.

Very beautiful woman, I started dating the woman to chop and go. Everyday different men were coming for visitation to see their kids and drop child support,

I think instead of baby factory, this one is better, get pregnant for different men and say good bye to poverty.

I pregnanted her and ran away oh, I don't like stress. She did not abort it oh.

What if that child comes tomorrow looking for me? What would I do? I am a dead beat dad to her.

I may deny her

Take this story to WALE Adenuga production.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by ppogba: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
diransom:
Please how can I recover my money for retail supermarkets Ilorin branch ( ShopRite Ilorin branch) during the cashless period I want to Ilorin ShopRite to get some stuff and I use my ATM card for payment but it declined my card and I was told by cashier that they accept transfer which I did and it was successful but when I got home I saw another debit alert. I went to my bank to lodge complain which I was told that I did double transfer to ShopRite and statement account was printed for me to enable to reclaim my money for ShopRite but I have been going there without success. Please if there is any means to lodge complain

1. Go back and insist on seeing the manager.
2. If 1 fails, get on line and google Federal customer protection agency or whatever.
3. If 1 and 2 fail, hand them over to Amadioha.
4. Pay my consultancy.if you do not want.a visit from Ogun.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Glory2DLamb(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Uganda of all places grin so Pete went to uganda just to play away match....

You didn't watch the video.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Megabig: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lol, his mum didn’t say she worked for Pete Edochie, but people just said he “looked” like Pete Edochie.

He should go and find his father, he didn’t pass the face test and didn’t also pass the voice test.

No de embarrass Pete ejoor

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by drololaaof: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
EriMma1:
Dem don start again?
Anyways I don't trust men. Nothing that their third leg no fit do.

Which kin 3rd leg oh
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Alantu: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
That could be very possible. Is he not the father of Yul Edochie?...blood is thicker than water.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Wrong timing, nor be everytime dem take dey catch cruise.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
When we think we've seen it all after Yakubu's INEC rigged...boom, here comes this one. cool

Even Pete Edochie is struggling too.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by IslamIsIdiotic: 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
No way that agbaya could have been born in 1984

BrotherSade:
😎

Who knows 😏

Never can tell.

Shit happens everyday 😎
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by reiddecuti: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
CivilianJTF:
What of your economical father

And Chemistry or Physical father too!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by EriMma1: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
drololaaof:

Which kin 3rd leg oh

Be asin me. Like you don't know.

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by BackFromBalablu: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
And i thought i was the only one :/

please someone with sir aliko contact should help me tell him his son is here and i don't know how to meet or reach him grin
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by ShaqFu: 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNlDUwtlpJs

Ugandan man claims Pete Edochie is his biological father 😮

Take a listen!!!

how so? Did he conduct a DNA test?
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Truthshscrazy: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Bill gates is my biological father. Very soon I'll contact him and ask for my inheritance.

This I have seen.
wink
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
lereinter:

Is this true?

Very true
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by osazsky(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Did he do is national youth corps service in Uganda?
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by kkonyeji(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
CivilianJTF:
What of your economical father

He'll soon claim he's his chemical father

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Starships4u(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
illicit:
Mathematically,
It doesn't add up at all....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Georgejeez: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
cheesy grin grin Wahala be like wetin again ?
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Corroro: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
No be lie, things dey occur o smiley
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by ogaemma: 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
fresh trouble hit the OBIDIENT camp.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
Pure lies
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by SleekyP(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sebastine1994:
2004, I used to eat at one restaurant. The owner of the restaurant had 6 children from different fathers.

Very beautiful woman, I started dating the woman to chop and go. Everyday different men were coming for visitation to see their kids and drop child support,

I think instead of baby factory, this one is better, get pregnant for different men and say good bye to poverty.

I pregnanted her and ran away oh, I don't like stress. She did not abort it oh.

What if that child comes tomorrow looking for me? What would I do? I am a dead beat dad to her.

I may deny her

What year was this? sad sad

Father!!
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Electorate: 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
illicit:

So all children must resemble their parents physically and character wise, some people daft sha.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by finallybusy: 2:20am On Apr 08, 2023
Looks nothing like him.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by lereinter(m): 8:34am On Apr 08, 2023
Sebastine1994:

Very true

You were sexing a promiscuous lady who had 6 out of wedlock kids till you also impregnated her and you eloped.

Salute

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by kelspinall(m): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2023
pete edochie, have you been to Uganda?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair / BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up / Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.