Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

How To Cook Ukwa: Amazing Igbo Food - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Ukwa: Amazing Igbo Food (527 Views)

Please How Long Does It Take To Cook Ukwa? / Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) / How To Make Abacha – Igbo Food (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Ukwa: Amazing Igbo Food by ekwe552: 8:04am On Apr 07, 2023
How to cook ukwa in Anambra state

African breadfruit, or ukwa, is a famous delicacy in Igboland and one of the most well-liked meals in Nigeria.

What is African breadfruit, a question that keeps coming up? and how to make it just the way an Igbo person would prefer?

What to offer a Yoruba man for supper is one of the most frequent inquiries I receive through my contact form from women who are married to Nigerian men. What to give an Igbo man for breakfast and other things of that nature.

That was the major reason I began a brand-new series on the meals consumed by the various Nigerian ethnic groups, and in this article, we'll talk about African breadfruit (ukwa), one of the favorite Igbo dishes.

I'll attempt to go into depth about how I made this recipe in my own kitchen before briefly discussing

The Two Ukwa Foods

Eastern Nigerians love ukwa, and the Igbo people are quite familiar with the two recipes I'll be discussing here.

TO READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2023/04/how-to-cook-ukwa-amazing-igbo-food.html

(1) (Reply)

Distributors, Relailers And Students Wanted For Food Items Sales / Lets Discuss Our Amazing Dishes / Chinese Study Reveals That Spicy Food Could Be The Key To Longer Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.