Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? (1488 Views)

NNPP Belongs To An Igbo Man, Not Kwankwaso - Peter Obi's Supporters Tell Critics / 'buhari Glorified Poverty And Vilified Success' - Reno Omokri Supports Telegraph / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by WesternPanzer: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
Honestly, I am beginning to see a pattern here.

This is no longer about election. There is an overt plan to subjugate the Igbo nation.

It seems I will begin to become highly partisan and start supporting IPOB which is a group I have always dreaded.

Because Peter Obi for me at the moment is too docile even though he loves Nigeria and really wanted to liberate Nigeria.

Continuing, Kwankwaso granted a local interview which is even more decimating because its within the country. Kwankwaso interview was listened to by millions of talakwas and almajiris who can start a revolution. But no one attacks him.

But what troubles these rabble rousers is a letter written by an innocent woman thousands of miles away. That even Bayo Onanuga and Keyamo had to advise the stenograper to bin the letter instead of it getting to the office of the US President.

Ndigbo, are we going to sleep while these animals attack our beloved daughter?

12 Likes

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by WesternPanzer: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
We were here when someone hired fake bishops and denigrated Christianity all in a bid to grab power like the drug Lord he is.

But someone calling an actual Bishop for support is the criminal undecided undecided

A woman wrote an Innocent Letter oo. Which is something granted in a democracy as freedom of speech. Kwankwaso expressed his freewill with voice. No one attacked him. Atiku expressed it too with voice. No one attacks him.

But ordinary Pen and Paper. The Battalion of hell was let loose.

That means there is something more to this. Something is about happening to our freedom and democracy. We have to discuss this now.

Seun, are you not seeing a patter where Nairaland will be gagged tomorrow when these desperate power seekers get in office?

They attacked Channels tv by Fining the., Attacked AriseTv, Gagged and Beat up Journalists and no one is speaking up?

Please what is going on in Nigeria?

19 Likes

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by successmatters(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fear of losing their criminal empires

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by derecho(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
No one throws stones or sticks at a fruitless tree.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by Legitisreal: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
Is Amanda not supporting obi cos she is Igbo

Are you people not attacking tinubu without cause cos he is Yoruba Muslim

Why not face your court case and get tinubu out of your mouth if this isn't personal vandatta

Why not face Mahmoud and buhari that spearheaded the process and declared tinubu winner if it's not about personal attack on Yoruba biggest leader

I hate hypocrisy, tinubu dogs are only reacting to the bile you throw them

Why are only igbos the major stakeholders making noise about tinubu, didn't northern son atiku who came second also lose

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by Zandena(f): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Kwankwaso is a sane politician who never claimed he won the election while IPOB girl Adichie is bearing her insanity for everyone to see by trying to justify her tribeman as the winner in an election he came far third.
Nigerians have escaped nuclear bomb by not voting Obi, the 'yes daddy' fanatic!

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by Orfankwagh(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
WesternPanzer:
We were here when someone hired fake bishops and denigrated Christianity all in a bid to grab power like the drug Lord he is.

But someone calling an actual Bishop for support is the criminal undecided undecided
UR LINES ARE STRAIGHT
Honestly,the nigerian youths dont use their brains,this is a thick way of divide so that if the will protest then it should be on one side and not like that of #ENDSARS

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by WesternPanzer: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Zandena:
Kwankwaso is a sane politician who never claimed he won the election while IPOB girl Adichie is bearing her insanity for everyone to see by trying to justify her tribeman as the winner in an election he came far third.

No. On the contrary and I quote Kwankwaso... What INEC and Tinubu did is more criminal than Kwankwaso winning the election. Kwankwaso said,

"INEC fraudulently allocated votes to Tinubu".

This means that the election that produced Tinubu is a fraud. Tinubu is the product of an illegitimate process. Thereby making him A FALSE PRESIDENT ELECT.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by tungamaje: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Zandena:
The simple question on the lips of many Nigerians is why you people didn't react to Kwakwanso's allegation on an international radio station that numbers were deducted from the opposition candidates and given to Tinubu, meaning he didn't win. Why was there no fury against that claim from your camp? Why is it that only Obi and his kinsmen's comments deserve condemnation? Atiku and some prominent northern politicians have made various allegations while Yorubas overlooked them , but once an Igbo man makes any statement, boom, fire and brimstone would be raining down. The question on the lips of many Nigerians is why only Igbos deserve to be replied and condemned

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by Afamsi: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
Simple.. The cowards are afraid of hausas but feel they can withstand the igbos. Very soon their heads go straight

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by AustineE1: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
You must understand that Obidient movement is a revolution waiting to happpen,everybody that matters in APC gets jittery as soon as you mention Obi/Datti. His court case is scary and pregnant at the same time...so the fear and criticism will keep coming is only normal.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by DatNiggaDaz: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
That is a very good question. I have also wondered why the silence to the comments attributed to other Islamic cleric about the election been a jihad.

Atiku have said so many things about the election been flawed in so many ways, but the silence from the supporters of Tinubu is deafening. Is this a case of anything to do with the caliphate been a superior muslim than the supporters of Tinubu

Some nairalanders call Tinubu supporters " fake muslim ". It serms to be that their silence or may I say servitude ? does it have anything to do with what some nairalanders say they are fake muslims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by Corn247: 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
Why should they attack him when they are not lunatics like obidafts?
Did he write letters too or claim that he won?

It seems some people are not in tune with reality again.
LP claiming they won is like threatening the original winner, so there must reaction that follows.
Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by MasterJayJay: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Because they are fools.

Tinubu supporters have damaged brains in their skulls.

The only relief to the brain damage is by attacking Peter Obi movement.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by johannu(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Afamsi:
The cowards are afraid of hausas but feel they can withstand the igbos.

One Nigeria!
Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by 4Play(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
There is not much mystery to this. The calculation is that it is more politically beneficial to bash an Igbo person/Igbos than it is to bash those of a core North extraction.

The idea is to appeal to ethnic/religious sentiment and resentment (the modus operandi of Nigerian political strategising) by uniting against the "scheming" and "devious" Igbos.

You can have 2 events occur in a day, a massacre by herdsmen and a controversial comment by a prominent Igbo person. The comment will dominate the news cycle and the massacre will be relegated to a minor news story not worthy of discussion.

There is not much logic to it beyond finding a common enemy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by Emergingnation2(m): 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
The earlier you start supporting the liberation of Ndigbo from this Shithole through IPOB, the better for You....

Nigeria doesn't belong to Ndigbo, but Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba...

Nigeria has since been programmed in a way that Igbo will never govern her .

BIAFRA is the only solution for Ndigbo, Ndigbo will rule themselves as mush as they want when imminent actualization of sovereign state of Biafra takes...

Thank God for IPOB members, who are on international stage working tirelessly for imminent Biafra actualization...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by tungamaje: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
Corn247:
Why should they attack him when they are not lunatics like obidafts?
Did he write letters too or claim that he won?

It seems some people are not in tune with reality again.
LP claiming they won is like threatening the original winner, so there must reaction that follows.
It seems you have been away from the internet for some days. Kwakwanso granted an interview on BBC few days ago where he said that INEC fraudulently allotted votes from the opposition candidates and gave to Tinubu. So the OP and many Nigerians were surprised that none from the Tinubu camp condemned or challenged Kwakwanso for making such allegations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
May 29th Bola Ahmed Tinubu would be sworn in as your President. That is the fact on ground, if loser chose to wail and gnash their teeth, that’s within their constitutional right and part of freedom of speech grin

As far as chimamanda goes, what a disappointment that for someone that’s supposed to be learned she is disgracing herself, her tribe and her country seeking validation from a foreign president when we have the best on ground. Oh I forgot, the man is not from her ethnic group so she transforms into a shameful ethic bigot like the rest of her kin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by sirchim(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Honestly, I am beginning to see a pattern here.

This is no longer about election. There is an overt plan to subjugate the Igbo nation.

It seems I will begin to become highly partisan and start supporting IPOB which is a group I have always dreaded.

Because Peter Obi for me at the moment is too docile even though he loves Nigeria and really wanted to liberate Nigeria.

Continuing, Kwankwaso granted a local interview which is even more decimating because its within the country. Kwankwaso interview was listened to by millions of talakwas and almajiris who can start a revolution. But no one attacks him.

But what troubles these rabble rousers is a letter written by an innocent woman thousands of miles away.

Ndigbo, are we going to sleep while these animals attack our beloved daughter?
They are just afraid of what will definitely befall them at due time. "All these things are what BOB MARLEY called,running away from where you belong, they must have done something WRONG.” They can run with the stolen MANDATE, but can't run from themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by Corn247: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
tungamaje:

It seems you have been away from the internet for some days. Kwakwanso granted an interview on BBC few days ago where he said that INEC fraudulently allotted votes from the opposition candidates and gave to Tinubu. So the OP and many Nigerians were surprised that none from the Tinubu camp condemned or challenged Kwakwanso for making such allegations

Rigging is different from not winning, i might rig and still be the winner if the votes rigged are removed.. Court will decide who wins, not you.
He never for once claim Tinubu did not win on TV or claim he won.. You guys have alot to learn , everything no be gragra before you lead yourselves in trouble.
Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by Flora2Sweet: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
They are scared of the North

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by Ofunaofu: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
They are scared of losing the northern votes
Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by tungamaje: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Corn247:

Rigging is different from not winning, i might rig and still be the winner if the votes rigged are removed.. Court will decide who wins, not you.
He never for once claim Tinubu did not win on TV or claim he won.. You guys have alot to learn , everything no be gragra before you lead yourselves in trouble.
So what I understand from you is that Kwakwanso didn't talk amiss. Anyway that's how you view it. Tbanks

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by nedu666: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dem no born them well to look kwankaso for eyes and respond.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by WesternPanzer: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Seun Lalasticlala, don't you see something going on in Nigeria.

I will like the world to hear our voices because these people are dangerously advancing Easterners to seek justice in another form.

This issue needs to be debated.

I am really confused here and am beginning to see a very dangerous pattern.

I repeat again, why is Kwankwaso who granted interview on BBC hausa listened to by millions of people not being attacked?

Has the Igbo nation be mapped out for sabotage?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by Great0ne1: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Zandena:
Ode!! go and defend the petition against you in court.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by flokii: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
You are crying over Chimamanda and those rightfully putting her in her place but have failed to see the bigger picture... Igbos have finally destroyed any bridge with Yorubas in Nigeria politically with their constant attacks on Tinubu and the credible free and fair electoral process that ushered him in as President-elect.

I say it bold to you that should INEC conduct any election again in Nigeria.. people like Obi, Soludo and likes from SE won't get beyond 10 percent of votes in all SW states.

Continue cheering the Idi0t Adiche on till you realize what has befallen your people in Nigeria.
Southern unity my foot.
Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by WesternPanzer: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
flokii:
You are crying over Chimamanda and those rightfully putting her in her place but have failed to see the bigger picture... Igbos have finally destroyed any bridge with Yorubas in Nigeria politically with their constant attacks on Tinubu and the credible free and fair electoral process that ushered him in as President-elect.

I say it bold to you that should INEC conduct any election again in Nigeria.. people like Obi, Soludo and likes from SE won't get beyond 10 percent of votes in all SW states.

Continue cheering the Idi0t Adiche on till you realize what has befallen your people in Nigeria.
Southern unity my foot.

Oga learn to read before typing. I was never talking about Southern Unity. Hell no. Who is even interested in that?

Simple question. Why the attack on Chimamanda who is thousands of miles away but none on Kwankwaso who is home based and can start an actual revolution?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by rummmy: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
flokii:

Southern unity my foot.
some people speak like fools...
I don't know why you constantly mention igbos as if no igbo voted for tinubu just as many yorubas voted for obi...I'm sure you know that umahi and uzodinma are igbos....the process that produced tinubu is what obi is challenging ..
Don't talk and forget your senses.
Shalom...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by Minime10(f): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
They can never attack their masters

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chimamanda Being Vilified But Not Kwankwaso? by anungangampu: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
Yeah. That's what it is. Make sure igbos are put on spotlight in any negative situation possible.
Falz, Datti, Vector, Kwankwaso are not on spotlight as it doesn't fulfil their 1967 plan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How LP Aborted Apc’s Plot To Scuttle Obi’s Petition, Divide Party –investigation / Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free / IREV Trends After INEC’s Lawyer Allegedly Lied In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.