Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free (1474 Views)

Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application / Naira Redesign To Curb Vote Buying: Emefiele Is A Godsent - Murray-bruce / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by swaggerjack: 7:00am On Jun 11, 2023
Revealed: Why Emefiele is being persecuted and Buhari and his Ministers that for eight years embarked on one of the greatest looting of any human civilization are left to go scot free.

4 Likes

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:02am On Jun 11, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido

4 Likes

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by Guyman01: 7:07am On Jun 11, 2023
Hadi Sirika that used over a hundred billion to paint an Ethiopia aircraft is walking free, Malami that awarded IT contracts worth Billions to himself is not been harassed, Buhari the Petroleum Minister that looted subsidy money and incurred debt of N77trn is relaxing in Daura and Yoruba media is making a mountain out of a mole hill by harassing the man who implemented Buhari monetary policies. We are not deceived by this act of cowardice against a Delta man by Yorubas while Fulani looters walk free angry

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by Magnetic010: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2023
We all knew Tinubu was going to deal with Emefiele once he got into office but what amazes me most is why man didn’t see this coming. He should have fled the day INEC announced Tinubu as winner of the elections

6 Likes

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by marlow1962(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2023
Na who them catch them use do scape goat, but normally jubril should also be In custody, abi errand boys (dss) no sabi go message?
Nothing is still going to happen, this is just political strategy to deceive the gullible citizens that the government is working.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by tunjiajayi: 7:20am On Jun 11, 2023
Tall tale spinners don start like spinsters.

So now hand done touch emiefele as all of us suffer naira policy redesign reach, you people say he is being prosecuted politically.
Hell,are you people for real?
Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 11, 2023
swaggerjack:
Revealed: Why Emefiele is being persecuted and Buhari and his Ministers that for eight years embarked on one of the greatest looting of any human civilization are left to go scot free.

I used to credit you with some intelligence but I now see you're another olodo consumed with hatred, frustration and pain that have led to damage of the cerebello-parietal component of the brain.

Since you love asking question, hope you will equally oblige that of others. Tell me why Buhari did not prosecute GEJ and his gang of thieves yet went after lowly Dasuki and others. Hypocrite IPOB layabout.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 11, 2023
Guyman01:
Hadi Sirika that used over a hundred billion to paint an Ethiopia aircraft is walking free, Malami that awarded IT contracts worth Billions to himself is not been harassed, Buhari the Petroleum Minister that looted subsidy money and incurred debt of N77trn is relaxing in Daura and Yoruba media is making a mountain out of a mole hill by harassing the man who implemented Buhari monetary policies. We are not deceived by this act of cowardice against a Delta man by Yorubas while Fulani looters walk free angry

Emefiele will rot in Jail. Continue wailing. By the way have you downloaded the latest and hottest trending afrobeat beat tune released on the 29th of May in Abuja?

It is called "as e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us" by Afrobeats Superstar Jagaban "Badoo" featuring Bayo "Sherubawon" Onanuga . Go and listen asap. Remind me for of you and your fellow IPOB louts cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by Parachoko: 7:35am On Jun 11, 2023
swaggerjack:
But there was naira scarcity during the Presidential Election and Asiwaju won

2 Likes

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by IamDietiesGod: 7:35am On Jun 11, 2023
The way some of you process stuff in your brain is always appalling. Even if you bear hate towards someone, should that block your normal sense of reasoning. Now let me ask this first;

How many days have the man in question used in Office that you want him to arrest everyone.... Won't he starts from somewhere...

At least if you want blame someone of not arresting some people that you feel he should arrest, give him some sestet or octave of months (even though they are inconsequential), then we can now have a discourse on it.

Besides, most Nigerians I know are elated with the news of his arrest and most were even anticipating that. With the level of calamities he caused Nigerians especially during "No cash", his arrest wasn't a surprise or an unwelcome one.

3 Likes

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by Shedrack777: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2023
swaggerjack:
if i tell you to go and steal/rob publicly and you went and did that, they'll only arrest and punish you, but nothing will be done to me. did you understand or you need more lectures

1 Like

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by Bigkoko: 8:42am On Jun 11, 2023
Dr Godwin Emefiele's Arrest: Why indeed Buhari & Emefiele are a Hero of democracy?
Image the horror of a legitimate victory at the polls by the drug mule & HIS MAFIAS via vote buying? (Spits. God forbid). Let me explain why Buhari & Emefiele are heroes of democracy, especially where every other person betrayed ex president Buhari.

One, its an open secret Buhari would have non of Tinubu as a successor but the corrupt, wicked northern class of thieves in north west found in him a willing accomplice & a man living on borrowed time, so he quickly fits into their plans to remain in power & not account for their loots & travesty against the poor people of the north ....yes his pipe is leaking & he is said to not able to withstand tense atmosphere for hours. These thieves are led by Gandollar of the infamous dollar stuffing brouhahaha....lol. Other thieves were quickly recruited including the spiteful midget of Kaduna....lol the motherfucker is currently facing a life travel ban to virtually all western countries of repute! He is also said to be a flight risk because of his terrorists link (self confessed by him, in some years back)

Ask Rauf Aregbesola, Buhari's close confident. Ask Osinbajo. Ask Ameachi. But Buhari's and his inner band of ethnic bigots were handed the Black Spot...(If you have read Robert Stevenson Treasure Island, you'd know what it signifies. This is where Jim Hawkins albeit, Peter Obi came from nowhere to thwart the plans of the thieves & buccaneers). This poorly educated, old breed of looters effectively told buhari hands down that they would rig their states for the drug mule....Poor old Buhari, he quickly knew he has been betrayed by gandollar & others!

Quickly, the naira redesign came up to check mate the use of money by anyone. He found a willing, trustworthy person in Emefiele who too glad, would want to bequeath a parting gift to poor nigeria: A FREE, FAIR, CREDIBLE ELECTION, using the instrumentality of his position as CBN gov & an assured President Buhari approval. Too late, the president was also deceived by INEC Chair that votes would count & election will be transmitted Live. Giving no room for manipulations at state level & Confident that at least, let the winner win legit, Buhari gave final approval for the naira thing.

All candidates now have a level playing field. Here comes in DSS Boss, recruited into the plot by Aisha. Now it's a civil war in the family. Buhari, not an intelligent dude, quickly faltered on their plots. But, in one desperate blow to the drug mule, land mines were deliberately created by prof Mahmud as a form of Insurance should stuffs go south, for himself! That is why even though he knew of the 25% requirements, he deliberately refused to rig FCT for the drug mule. It's one huge muddled mess waiting for Peter Obi OR ATIKU TO CLEAN

Why Emefiele didn't flee?
It is better you stay behind and chest the accusations and be a victim than fled and be picked up & the victimhood gone! The DSS in its stupid bid to get Emefiele has charged him for financing terrorism in far away Afghanistan with a whooping $100M, stupidly revealed their true intentions.
Let me help ypou motherfuckers with quick stats. Emefiele is neither muslim, jihadist nor has the power to release such huge amount of mount. Dr Isa Patanmi has links & buddies in Afghanistan..... Isa Patanmi has videos 7 tapes in circulation parising Osama Bin Ladin. The West has a plug on Patami, one little screw up contacting his fellow comrade in arms in TorA Bora region of Afghanistan, the cheeky dude would be picked up by a special SEAL Team dedicated for such tasks. Business is business. Patami must donate to Taliban. Isa Patanmi has Buhari's ears. Emefiele is willing to process payment in secret. Buhari loves sharia & islamic stuffs more than Aisha..but the money was hughe & Western intelligience picked up intels of its origin & were shocked it came from Cental Bank of Nigeria Vaults.....lol connect the dots numbskulls

Let me shock you guys..... The money even though, was sent in secret by non other than Buhari under urgings of Isa Patanmi. But Western intels got to know about it and sent a memo to this effect how the sum of 100M got into Taliban coffers. Now a fall guy has to be prepared to let Buhari & his Henchmen off the hook. They decided to yoke it on Emefiele. What these cheeky beasts don't know was that Emefiele has already made a deposition before CiA officials of all he knew about the funding to Taliban terrorist. Poor guy. Next time when animals calling themselves leaders ask you to do wrong, resign & let them get a willing tool. Don't be a fall guy especially for a Nigerian politician!

Know this & have peace: the West already had their intels..... Buhari & that terrorist sympathizer running Communication ministry gave the Taliban that money. Emefiele has squeaked like a canary to CiA i his last visit to the US.

Even though, Emefiele is part of the APC Coven, I think Godwin Emefiele is a HERO of democracy.... Buhari is a coward who loathes & despise the drug mule but found strength in Emefiele where every other northerner of repute betrayed him especially gandollar! Buhari found strength, trust & courage in Emefiele. In one last bid to thwart the a possible victory of the drug mule via vote buying, Naira redesign came up! Emefiele chested it with unusual courage & dexterity to Buhari's admiration. Now, the drug mule has been deprived of a legitimate victory at the polls via vote buying. Let the honorable justices rule before we hit the streets in events of unfair ruling!

Now, EMEFIELE is been hoarded. Like i said in my previous post, its a welcomed development when criminals fight.....the poor masses end up the winner. Through this fight expect more damaging evidences to get into Atiku's camp & LP camp by loyalists from Emefiele's camp....would be revealed. The drug mule has no idea how he is loathed & despised by a large section of Nigeria. The drug mule has no idea what will befall him soon...... MARK this post, the drug mule has only within 9 months to loot what ever he can at the CBN & NNPC. Expect Atiku or Obi as president sooner than looked forward to!

Why Emefiele should be considered a hero of democracy by the masses?
The naira redesign came with some of pains inflicted during a widely believed rule of ethnic bigots, but it gave Nigeria & Nigerians the well deserve leeway for victory at the polls... The naira redesign effectively stopped the drug mule from buying his way to A LEGITIMATE victory at the polls. If what we knew is 100% sure, BOLA AHMED TINUBU has within 9 months in ASO ROCK before been kicked out from either a pronouncement of Atiku or Obi as legit president, or a fresh poll conducted for all of them, that is if the drug mule & my nigga Shettima aint disqualified.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by alezzy13: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2023
Yes, erstwhile CBN had many sins, the most glaring was his participation in partisan politics (or attempt to do so) while in the saddle.

Naira resign policy, like most have concluded had good intentions behind it, but was poorly executed.

But these are not criminal cases.

Then of the course the allegation of terrorism financing.

Don't even know where to start. 🙁

If you believe he can authorize $100m (about half a trillion naira, in official rate ) to some terrorist group in Afghanistan, then it goes without saying your intelligence is highly overestimated

1 Like

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by mytime24(f): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2023
And bubu his oga is innocent sad

2 Likes

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by swaggerjack: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
Guyman01:
E choke
Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by swaggerjack: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
IamDietiesGod:
The way some of you process stuff in your brain is always appalling. Even if you bear hate towards someone, should that block your normal sense of reasoning. Now let me ask this first;

How many days have the man in question used in Office that you want him to arrest everyone.... Won't he starts from somewhere...

At least if you want blame someone of not arresting some people that you feel he should arrest, give him some sestet or octave of months (even though they are inconsequential), then we can now have a discourse on it.

Besides, most Nigerians I know are elated with the news of his arrest and most were even anticipating that. With the level of calamities he caused Nigerians especially during "No cash", his arrest wasn't a surprise or an unwelcome one.

I am one of the most brilliant minds this country has produced and know the workings of our political structure and how the politicians operate. Nothing is new under the sun.

Nigerians are easily deceived and don't look into their history since 1960 to understand how their country operates. The politicians that rule this country operate with a primitive short-term mindset and it is no suprise the country is the poverty and corruption capital of the world. You can read their amateur chess moves and underlying motives like an open book.
Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by swaggerjack: 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

Emefiele will rot in Jail. Continue wailing. By the way have you download the latest and hottest trending afrobeat beat tune released on the 29th of May in Abuja?

It is called "as e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us" by Afrobeats Superstar Jagaban "Badoo" featuring Bayo "Sherubawon" Onanuga . Go and listen asap. Remind me for of you and your fellow IPOB louts cool cool

No fresh blood has been injected into the system. The same politicians that made the country a disgrace to the black race with the title of poverty and corruption capital are being appointed into key positions country.

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
swaggerjack:

No fresh blood has been injected into the system. The same politicians that made the country a disgrace to the black race with the title of poverty and corruption capital are being appointed into key positions country.

Lol. As if I expect you to say anything different.

1 Like

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by swaggerjack: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. As if I expect you to say anything different.

Cheers
Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by 00FFT00(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

I used to credit you with some intelligence but I now see you're another olodo consumed with hatred, frustration and pain that have led to damage of the cerebello-parietal component of the brain.

Since you love asking question, hope you will equally oblige that of others. Tell me why Buhari did not prosecute GEJ and his gang of thieves yet went after lowly Dasuki and others. Hypocrite IPOB layabout.

Col. Sambo Dasuki and lowly must not be muttered in the same breath. He was the epicenter of the unbridled corruption that marred the Jonathan administration.

But I would not have expected a card-carrying Tinubu apologist, a praise singer to thieves & buccaneers, to aver any less than you did. Indeed, you were modest in your usual show of dishonor. That said, your man is clearly putting his wrong foot forward in this.

I hope he is making these decisions himself. That way, we know we can hold Tinubu responsible for the already and upcoming faux pas in the fullness of time.
Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
00FFT00:

Col. Sambo Dasuki and lowly must not be muttered with the same breath. He was the epicenter of the unbridled corruption that marred the Jonathan administration.

But I would not have expected a card carrying Tinubu apologist to aver any less than you did. Indeed, you were modest in your usual show of dishonor. That said, your man is putting his wrong foot forward in this.

My hope is that he is making the decisions himself, so know that we can personally hold Tinubu responsible for the already and upcoming faux pas in the fullness of time.

The season's blockbuster. Go and watch it today at the Nearest cinema.

"Ipob in Pain "

1 Like

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by swaggerjack: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
mytime24:
And bubu his oga is innocent sad

Dino Melaye that used all his loot to buy billions of naira worth of cars explains my point perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFtvzcKLvlk

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by swaggerjack: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

"Ipob in Pain "
We know the $100 million amount mentioned pales in comparison to the scams under the fantastically corrupt Buhari government over the eight years he misruled he countru. I am not claiming Emefiele is a saint- just pointing out the underlying motives why he is being persecuted.

Think of other major scams that that should be a priotity:
Air Nigeria scam
Refinery repair scam
School feeding humanitarian scam
Oil subsidy scam
Abacha recovered loot scam
Inflated roads scam
Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by swaggerjack: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
Magnetic010:
We all knew Tinubu was going to deal with Emefiele once he got into office but what amazes me most is why man didn’t see this coming. He should have fled the day INEC announced Tinubu as winner of the elections

Nothing will happen to him. He has a lot of accomplices and will bring down a lot of people with him in government and one of Nigeria's most prominent businessman on Forbes list who he sold dollars at a discounted rate through maga mago.

They just want to get him out of CBN.

1 Like

Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by WATCHOVER(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

Emefiele will rot in Jail. Continue wailing. By the way have you downloaded the latest and hottest trending afrobeat beat tune released on the 29th of May in Abuja?

Unfortunately I see Tinubu's Death coming faster
Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by swaggerjack: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

"Ipob in Pain "
I am Yoruba.
Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by wildernessVoice: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Parachoko:
But there was naira scarcity during the Presidential Election and Asiwaju won

Have you forgotten they switched to dollar sharing
Re: Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Guyman01:
it will look like film when you hear the news that they've been arrested

(1) (Reply)

Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) / The Lagos Of My Dreams: / Watch Nigerian Presidential Debate Live Today at 2pm EST | 7pm Nigerian Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.